Gun ownership explodes

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Trump has driven the nation to civil war. It's no surprise guns are flying off shelves.
Trump has sought to divide the American people with rhetoric of fear, hate, and violence.
Jones at home being the appeaser.

Now that's Karma and really funny
"We're on your side we're on your side what the fuck second crack of a shatttered window lol

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Trump has driven the nation to civil war. It's no surprise guns are flying off shelves.
Holy fuck. You didn’t have time to read my post let alone the article.

Nice knee jerk reaction dumbass.
Underestimate the countrymen you've spent decades declaring to be your enemies at your own peril, snowflake.
You leftists are the enemy You leftists started the war

Trump has sought to divide the American people with rhetoric of fear, hate, and violence.
both of you are on the wrong side of recent history the only political group that has sought to divide the country have been you and your side.

Wrong.

Fear, ignorance, and stupidity are driving the sales – the byproduct of rightwing dishonesty, demagoguery, and lies.
So dumbass who will you call for help when the police are abolished? If a person is determined to kill you what are you going to do?

The cities are fine. I was in DC last night. Perfectly fine except for the dystopian military occupation. There are no republican cities, btw, because modern republicans are too weak to ever thrive in one.

More Democratic racism. Blacks aren't thriving in cities, are they? Are you suggesting they're too weak? But you don't actually care about them thriving as long as you are.

Looks like a lot of liberals have suddenly found the value in the 2A.

They'll find an argument that they should have them and no one else, or the guns they have are OK but the ones you have or not. Or their 1 gun and 100 rounds is OK but your dozens of guns and thousands of rounds are not. They don't respect the 2nd Amendment.

Like a bunch of fake-conservatives who argue that they should decide who can and cannot have guns, the left will do the same and we won't be on their approved list.

Another NRA failure.

View attachment 346268
They showed up at the capital building to
Protest governor Karen. Remember? You all lost your shit over it.

...you can call the police and they do show up.
Yep...they stop by to collect evidence and draw the chalk outline around your body.

Usually not. I support the police. You? Not so much.
I certainly support police. But police are reactive. You are the first line of defence. When seconds count the police are just minutes away became a cliche because it is worth repeating.

It isn't a slight against police...it is the reality of the reactive nature of all policing in a free society.

But you knew that.

Its a dumbass amendment written before we had street lights. It was before Floyd, it is now. It will be 1,000 years from now. I just like pointing out the right wing hypocrisy where it is concerned.

Over 100 million human beings have been killed by their governments in the past 100 years. It's still needed. It's what guarantees the 1st Amendment. Or don't you like that one, either?

But don't think that it ends with the 2nd Amendment. The right to keep and bear arms is a human right. The 2nd Amendment only forbids government from infringing on it. Repeal the 2nd Amendment if you will but my right to keep and bear arms will still exist.

Call him out for what? In order to get a gun in MA you need to jump through a lot of hoops. It’s a privilege. Not sure what it has to do with other people? My views are my own and you’re just deflecting

If it's a privilege then we need the government's permission to defend ourselves from the government? I'm holding out hope that you're being facetious or that I'm missing the joke here and that you're not really suggesting that the right to keep and bear arms doesn't exist but there's a government granted privilege to own them if the government chooses to allow it.

Where's the NRA? In hiding...?

1591408562073.png

Call him out for what? In order to get a gun in MA you need to jump through a lot of hoops. It’s a privilege. Not sure what it has to do with other people? My views are my own and you’re just deflecting

If it's a privilege then we need the government's permission to defend ourselves from the government? I'm holding out hope that you're being facetious or that I'm missing the joke here and that you're not really suggesting that the right to keep and bear arms doesn't exist but there's a government granted privilege to own them if the government chooses to allow it.
You needed to read the remaining posts. I clarified it. Having the right to bear arms is a privilege. That is what I meant all along not sure why it was lost in translation?

I did. Why are you trying to divert the conversation? In MA it is a privilege. It is not a right. Words matter.

You seriously do not understand rights and privilege.

The right to keep and bear arms is a right. It can not be stripped or taken away. It cannot be turned into a privilege. By the threat of their guns and prisons, government can infringe on your right and force your submission to the infringement but that doesn't eliminate the right or make it a privilege. It's a sad day when people who should understand this choose, instead, to surrender their right at the first sign of infringement from an out-of-control government. I suppose that is the one thing that can be done to a right: it can be surrendered.

I don't surrender mine. I don't accept the infringements. By force of the governments guns and prisons, I am complying but I am not surrendering.

Don't know how true it is but once read that 3% of American gun owners own 50% of the guns in America. Also read elsewhere that the average gun owner has 8+ guns. When I see these articles on gun sales. I picture myself going on Shark Tank and pitching my company which would produce a gun bag in form of a golf bag for the gun owner to tot along and be ready for any situation that may arise.

I see it as an innocent hobby as long as they're handled responsibly (i.e. kept secured from children) and the owner doesn't suffer from depression, dementia or other serious mental health condition.

...you can call the police and they do show up.
Yep...they stop by to collect evidence and draw the chalk outline around your body.

Usually not. I support the police. You? Not so much.
I certainly support police. But police are reactive. You are the first line of defence. When seconds count the police are just minutes away became a cliche because it is worth repeating.

It isn't a slight against police...it is the reality of the reactive nature of all policing in a free society.

But you knew that.

If you live like that, why put your gun in the holster, always have it in your hands. When miliseconds count...the gun is seconds away! You guys are just paranoid losers if you think that you have to take the law into your own hands.

But, in our society, that IS your right I suppose. It often comes with tragic outcomes and jail sentences.

Yes. The verbiage should say privilege to own guns not right. And? People should not take it for granted. Just like free speech is a privilege. We should be thankful for these freedoms. Most in the world don’t have them. Doesn’t mean I dont support it. Wow. You’re very stupid.

How the fuck do you get the idea these things are privileges? Privileges are granted and can be taken away. Now, along with the right to keep and bear arms, you're suggesting that the government can, at their will, strip us of the right to free speech?

You're pretending to be on the wrong side of the political spectrum. You're clearly a leftist. Please move to the other side of the aisle.

Don't know how true it is but once read that 3% of American gun owners own 50% of the guns in America. Also read elsewhere that the average gun owner has 8+ guns. When I see these articles on gun sales. I picture myself going on Shark Tank and pitching my company which would produce a gun bag in form of a golf bag for the gun owner to tot along and be ready for any situation that may arise.

I see it as an innocent hobby as long as they're handled responsibly (i.e. kept secured from children) and the owner doesn't suffer from depression, dementia or other serious mental health condition.

NRA TV would sell your product. Guaranteed.

Look, if you live in the country; you would be irresponsible to not have some sort of defense capability like a gun. If you live in the suburbs...thinking you need a gun because the police are not going to protect you is paranoia.

GET A GUN!!!!! The paranoid scream of the conservative American.

Forum List

Back