Gun ownership explodes

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Not everyone should carry a gun, but every home owner should have a weapon to defend their home. It is just a tool and should be used carefully.

I wish gun grabbers lots of luck convincing people that they don't need to be armed for self-protection and owning a gun makes them paranoid cowards, in light of all this in-your-face evidence that such arguments are nonsense.

If the police are disbanded then who will collect the guns? There is actually an answer: Antifa.
Do you really, really think the police in any city will disband their police force or quit paying them. I do not.

No, but the fact that Democratic politicians are even entertaining the thought shows just how ignorant they really are. If the MSM starts pushing it, many lefties will follow right along. Not many lefties have ever learned to actually think for themselves.
Can't see it happening and have only heard about entertainment people and nutballs talking about doing it. Nothing realistic.
I know of a couple of police departments in North Carolina that have been shut down and disbanded but that was a few years ago. and doing a search I noticed other towns have done the same thing
I know of a small burg that had 1 or perhaps 2 police paid by the burg that did not even have a school, typical Tennessee feed store , grain elevator, store, post office and maybe a branch bank, a volunteer fire department and a church and within 5-10 miles in either direction a larger small town and quit funding the two man police department mostly funded by traffic tickets to better fund the volunteer fire service, but this is Tennessee where you do not even have to have a license to have weapon in your car as long as you do not get out with it. County Sherriff takes care of whatever comes up., but as nothing comes up, it works. Somebody here was talking about not funding the Minneapolis police department. Had to chuckle. Won't ever happen.

Might want to go tell the Minneapolis City Council that, since they've collected a veto-proof 9 votes for that very thing.

Of course, they have no clue to offer on how they're planning to enforce the law without a police force.

the people of Minneapolis should be getting lower taxes now for not paying for a police service

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Trump has driven the nation to civil war. It's no surprise guns are flying off shelves.
Holy fuck. You didn’t have time to read my post let alone the article.

Nice knee jerk reaction dumbass.
Underestimate the countrymen you've spent decades declaring to be your enemies at your own peril, snowflake.
You Leftists have no clue the ass kick that is coming your way.

Considering the blob is threatening to send troops to start cracking heads; it makes sense. Guns are the new Gold for INCELS and other dumb people.

How is it dumb to buy guns if there is a push to defund or reduce funding and resources for Police Departments? Democrats and Liberals are excluding looters, rioters, and attacks on business owners through literal ignorance or outright justifying this behavior so that everyone will “get the message” and that all will be fine when “justice” is in place. What does that Justice look like? Hands off? Let them through?

Liberals have lost the gun debate. I defy them to run on gun restrictions in 2020.

Seriously, they're just shouting slogans and memes without even attempting to pretend they add up to a coherent vision at this point. I don't think I've seen this much desperate pandering for attention since the last time a pretty girl walked into a Star Trek convention.

Considering the blob is threatening to send troops to start cracking heads; it makes sense. Guns are the new Gold for INCELS and other dumb people.
People rioting, burning and killing and you think they’re buying guns to protect themselves from the National Guard? You’re an idiot.

"Why not? Isn't that the purpose of the 2nd?"

View attachment 345313
It sure is. But in this case it’s not the Guard that’s the problem is it?
Depends on one's point of view I imagine. I don't think, no. But when one sees law enforcement kneeling on someone's neck, shooting someone in the back then planting a gun (as happened in SC), Amber Guyger getting 10 years for killing a black man in his own home...I can see where the black community would see law enforcement as being oppressive.

When your blob sends in the army troops (which is basically the definition of oppression) to impress dumbfucks like yourself its going to up the ante.
The cases you listed were or are being taken care of in the courts. It’s not oppression if you can’t burn a fucking building down. It’s not oppression if you can’t loot.

And the courts gave a white woman 10 years for murdering a black man in his home.

Looting and violence is never the answer...but I can see why the black community has no faith in the authorities.
Yep, most of them behave like animals when confronted by police.

How is it dumb to buy guns if there is a push to defund or reduce funding and resources for Police Departments? Democrats and Liberals are excluding looters, rioters, and attacks on business owners through literal ignorance or outright justifying this behavior so that everyone will “get the message” and that all will be fine when “justice” is in place. What does that Justice look like? Hands off? Let them through?

Liberals have lost the gun debate. I defy them to run on gun restrictions in 2020.

Seriously, they're just shouting slogans and memes without even attempting to pretend they add up to a coherent vision at this point. I don't think I've seen this much desperate pandering for attention since the last time a pretty girl walked into a Star Trek convention.
Or since you last set of nicotine fueled posted tirades.

Or since you last set of nicotine fueled posted tirades.

Or since the last time you clownishly tried to impose a moral judgement on me.

Forum List

Back