Gun ownership explodes

Considering the blob is threatening to send troops to start cracking heads; it makes sense. Guns are the new Gold for INCELS and other dumb people.
People rioting, burning and killing and you think they’re buying guns to protect themselves from the National Guard? You’re an idiot.

"Why not? Isn't that the purpose of the 2nd?"

View attachment 345313
Right to bear arms. It should be a privilege not a right. Nice avatar. You’re such a follower. Funny how you didn’t use it when 1000s were dying in Chicago. Is it because you’re OK when black people kill other black people? Sad.

So you're not for the 2nd Amendment?
Looks like a lot of liberals have suddenly found the value in the 2A.

Its a dumbass amendment written before we had street lights. It was before Floyd, it is now. It will be 1,000 years from now. I just like pointing out the right wing hypocrisy where it is concerned.
A dumbass amendment? You’re an idiot.
AzogtheDefiler thinks gun ownership should be a privilege, not a right.

"Right to bear arms. It should be a privilege not a right."

Will you summon the manhood to call out a fellow blob supporter? I doubt it.
I’m not debating him. I’m debating you.
Yeah, you're chicken.

I agree with Azog in his opposition to the 2nd Amendment.
I haven’t seen anything from him about repealing rights because they came about in the Constitution before there were street lights. WTF does that have to do with anything? Should all rights we have before streetlights be eliminated?

Its not germane to the thread...you asked me and I answered. It is a dumbass amendment written before steetlights or electricity or before most places had standing police forces and injun attacks were a real threat.

You're asking me and thats what I think.

Here is what azog says....
" It should be a privilege not a right."

Why you won't go after him on this represents a certain lack of backbone on your part.
I’m not worried about Azog. You stick to you.

Are the indian attacks back then more appropriate to arm yourself than the rioting mobs are right now?

Your spinelessness is something you should look into.

As for injun attacks being more "appropriate"...I'm not sure what you mean by that. I do know that in the 1700's ,you couldn't pick up the phone and call the police when you were under attack...there were no phones and there was no police in most areas. Today is a bit different Mr. Jellyfish.

These riots have shown you STILL can't call the police. Hence the gun sales skyrocketing.
Sure you can call the police. They may be task saturated during a city wide emergency but you can call the police and they do show up.
Yeah, they'll show up and help identify your body...talk to any witnesses that saw or heard you getting killed and maybe even arrest someone! Hope that makes your family members feel good, Candy!
I support and have faith in the police. Why do you hate cops?
strawman

Considering the blob is threatening to send troops to start cracking heads; it makes sense. Guns are the new Gold for INCELS and other dumb people.
People rioting, burning and killing and you think they’re buying guns to protect themselves from the National Guard? You’re an idiot.

"Why not? Isn't that the purpose of the 2nd?"

View attachment 345313
Right to bear arms. It should be a privilege not a right. Nice avatar. You’re such a follower. Funny how you didn’t use it when 1000s were dying in Chicago. Is it because you’re OK when black people kill other black people? Sad.

So you're not for the 2nd Amendment?
Looks like a lot of liberals have suddenly found the value in the 2A.

Its a dumbass amendment written before we had street lights. It was before Floyd, it is now. It will be 1,000 years from now. I just like pointing out the right wing hypocrisy where it is concerned.
A dumbass amendment? You’re an idiot.
AzogtheDefiler thinks gun ownership should be a privilege, not a right.

"Right to bear arms. It should be a privilege not a right."

Will you summon the manhood to call out a fellow blob supporter? I doubt it.
I’m not debating him. I’m debating you.
Yeah, you're chicken.

I agree with Azog in his opposition to the 2nd Amendment.
Why have you not once brought up the fact that 1000s die in Chicago? Now you jump on the bandwagon? Interesting. Find the post where I dont support it? If you cannot you leave this board forever.
"It should be a privilege not a right."

Why are you lying about what he said?

That's not what he said. Why are you lying? That is the last refuge of the incompetent.
Its a direct quote...

Which I clarified and still stand by.
Which is not what the 2nd Amendment states
It says it’s a right. Let me restate since you’re stuck in this. It is our privilege to have that right. Better? You’re too literal. This is not a courtroom
Just quoted what you wrote...which is not what the 2A states
Is this a courtroom? Are we going by the letter of the law or is this an opinion forum. Let me know.
Just quoted what you wrote...which is not what the 2A states
And? You didn't answer my question. Why is that? You're being obtuse on purpose.

I'll just leave these here....

didthatjusthappen.png

gundebateover.jpg

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Trump has driven the nation to civil war. It's no surprise guns are flying off shelves.

LOL, naaaa.
The rioters have.

Considering you people think you can steal and burn

You people thik you can steal and burn other folk's property, you deservs more than a head cracking.

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Trump has driven the nation to civil war. It's no surprise guns are flying off shelves.

Interesting how PROGS initiate war then blame Trump for it. I'm kidding, it's not interesting at all, you people have the brain power of kindergartners and you're consistent.

You people thik you can steal and burn other folk's property, you deservs more than a head cracking.

You don’t know what I thik

Interesting how PROGS initiate war then blame Trump for it. I'm kidding, it's not interesting at all, you people have the brain power of kindergartners and you're consistent.

I’m sure Mr Floyd asked for the knee to be on his neck. Dumbass.

You don’t know what I thik

You people think you can steal and burn other folks things down. You can't.

My new gun that I ordered last week arrived at my dealer today.
I can't pick it up til tomorrow tho, because he has 2 pallets worth of guns to check in today that have been on order!!!

Holy fuck. You didn’t have time to read my post let alone the article.

Nice knee jerk reaction dumbass.
Underestimate the countrymen you've spent decades declaring to be your enemies at your own peril, snowflake.
It’s your own allies turning on you. Republican cities aren’t getting burned and looted. That’s all happening on your home turf.
By the time these riots are over and the lock downs are lifted...is there going to be anything left of Democratically controlled cities? Buildings torched...businesses looted...jobs gone forever? You get what you voted for I guess...so have fun with that! I think we're about to see a mass exodus from liberal cities to States that aren't run by Democrats.
Go to a city. You'll realize that you're a fucking idiot. They're all still there, you dumb little snowflake.
Buildings haven't been torched? Businesses haven't been looted? Jobs aren't gone forever? Oh, let me guess...you've been watching news channels that only show the "peaceful" protests? That go out of their way to NOT show the violence taking place in the streets at night?

"incels"? Your next piece of ass will be your first, loser.

No dis intended, but if you can change the title of the thread and irony could be avoided.

Yes, a lot of them probably will remain Democrats, because lack of reason and common sense is why they were Democrats in the first place.

No, dipshits like you, who try to make the whole world about your own personal political hobby horse, have driven the nation to war, and it IS no surprise guns are flying off the shelves.

Instead of smugly pointing fingers at Trump or anyone else, you should take a look in the mirror, because YOU are part of the problem.

I would like to personally voice my support for you remaining "smart and brave", Cornball, and facing whatever happens in life with no more protection than your own towering arrogance and self-satisfaction in how moral and correct you mistakenly believe yourself to be.

Have you not met Cornball before? "Board Idiot" should be the title underneath her avatar.

Holy fuck. You didn’t have time to read my post let alone the article.

Nice knee jerk reaction dumbass.
Underestimate the countrymen you've spent decades declaring to be your enemies at your own peril, snowflake.

Right back atcha. Since you clearly missed it, LEFTISTS are the ones assiduously playing identity politics and separating people. You've got a hell of a fucking nerve turning around and trying to accuse anyone else of "declaring countrymen enemies", you hypocritical jackwad.

Forum List

Back