Gun ownership explodes

...you can call the police and they do show up.
Yep...they stop by to collect evidence and draw the chalk outline around your body.

Usually not. I support the police. You? Not so much.
I certainly support police. But police are reactive. You are the first line of defence. When seconds count the police are just minutes away became a cliche because it is worth repeating.

It isn't a slight against police...it is the reality of the reactive nature of all policing in a free society.

But you knew that.

And you knew that most often the police are not putting a chalk outline around your body.

Its a dumbass amendment written before we had street lights. It was before Floyd, it is now. It will be 1,000 years from now. I just like pointing out the right wing hypocrisy where it is concerned.

Over 100 million human beings have been killed by their governments in the past 100 years. It's still needed. It's what guarantees the 1st Amendment. Or don't you like that one, either?

But don't think that it ends with the 2nd Amendment. The right to keep and bear arms is a human right. The 2nd Amendment only forbids government from infringing on it. Repeal the 2nd Amendment if you will but my right to keep and bear arms will still exist.

Ok.

Yes. The verbiage should say privilege to own guns not right. And? People should not take it for granted. Just like free speech is a privilege. We should be thankful for these freedoms. Most in the world don’t have them. Doesn’t mean I dont support it. Wow. You’re very stupid.

How the fuck do you get the idea these things are privileges? Privileges are granted and can be taken away. Now, along with the right to keep and bear arms, you're suggesting that the government can, at their will, strip us of the right to free speech?

You're pretending to be on the wrong side of the political spectrum. You're clearly a leftist. Please move to the other side of the aisle.

Trump has made every effort to strip Americans of the right to criticize him or even to disagree with him. Senator Burr issued a Report that said the Russians hacked the DNC. Senator Burr is now being investigated by the FBI for Insider Trading.

He has tried to ban reporters from White House press briefings, attacks reporters, insults, attacks and threatens everyone who dares say he's lying or wrong.

A couple of days ago, he had the army fire on peaceful protestors in violation of their First Amendment rights to protest.

Donald Trump is endangering the freedom of free speech and the right to criticize the government or to seek redress for your grievances. At the same time, he's releasing his criminal friends and cronies from jail.

Is this a courtroom? Are we going by the letter of the law or is this an opinion forum. Let me know.

You're welcome to your opinion and even to share it - as long as our benevolent government allows us the privilege of free speech.

But you're wrong. Your opinion aligns pretty closely with Beto O'Rourke's.

You buy guns of course.
Where the fuck you do that in fascist America? You pay money -- in legal tender federal reserve notes subject to the jurisdiction of the Department of the Treasury and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to be fingerprinted and registered as a criminal "active shooter" or terrorist -- for a LICENSE to use the firearm for a limited time until one of the aforementioned inner-city beat cops decides to revoke your rights and have you committed on probable cause that you are a danger, threat, or menace to self, others and society because your ability to think critically and make decisions for yourself must now be controlled by medication for your family's safety and National Security.

Have you been to an ammo seller in the past 3 months? They're buying ammo.
You're under video surveillance and it's a probable cause arrest and mental health civil commitment just for browsing down that aisle in the store.

There's a "firm," you're mentally ill, and you need a "case manager" like a fucking spy because you're such a danger and a threat to National Security due to your austere critical thinking skills.

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Not everyone should carry a gun, but every home owner should have a weapon to defend their home. It is just a tool and should be used carefully.

I wish gun grabbers lots of luck convincing people that they don't need to be armed for self-protection and owning a gun makes them paranoid cowards, in light of all this in-your-face evidence that such arguments are nonsense.

If the police are disbanded then who will collect the guns? There is actually an answer: Antifa.

Not everyone should carry a gun, but every home owner should have a weapon to defend their home. It is just a tool and should be used carefully.

I would never have a gun in my home. Before we were married my wife had a couple of bouts with depression and I wouldn't vouch all that much for my sanity as well. I figure the chances of one of us blasting ourselves away is the higher risk.

We didn't have guns in our house growing up but my dad's favorite stock were the 100 or 200 shares of Sturm Ruger he purchased which at his death 30 years later had grown to 2400 shares strictly due to stock splits.

No wonder gun ownership is exploding! and that's very good! :thup:

It was always going to be an issue!

Like I posted before :biggrin:

1591409801472.png

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Youre retarded. I have never had anyone tell me that I didnt need a gun.

mainlogo.png

Don't know how true it is but once read that 3% of American gun owners own 50% of the guns in America. Also read elsewhere that the average gun owner has 8+ guns. When I see these articles on gun sales. I picture myself going on Shark Tank and pitching my company which would produce a gun bag in form of a golf bag for the gun owner to tot along and be ready for any situation that may arise.

I see it as an innocent hobby as long as they're handled responsibly (i.e. kept secured from children) and the owner doesn't suffer from depression, dementia or other serious mental health condition.

I've always considered myself above average. Thanks for confirming that I am.

I wish gun grabbers lots of luck convincing people that they don't need to be armed for self-protection and owning a gun makes them paranoid cowards, in light of all this in-your-face evidence that such arguments are nonsense.

If the police are disbanded then who will collect the guns? There is actually an answer: Antifa.
Do you really, really think the police in any city will disband their police force or quit paying them. I do not.

I would never have a gun in my home. Before we were married my wife had a couple of bouts with depression and I wouldn't vouch all that much for my sanity as well. I figure the chances of one of us blasting ourselves away is the higher risk
Your promiscuity and recreational drug use are not an excuse to destroy my life and deny my rights in court.

Trump has made every effort to strip Americans of the right to criticize him or even to disagree with him. Senator Burr issued a Report that said the Russians hacked the DNC. Senator Burr is now being investigated by the FBI for Insider Trading.

He has tried to ban reporters from White House press briefings, attacks reporters, insults, attacks and threatens everyone who dares say he's lying or wrong.

A couple of days ago, he had the army fire on peaceful protestors in violation of their First Amendment rights to protest.

Donald Trump is endangering the freedom of free speech and the right to criticize the government or to seek redress for your grievances. At the same time, he's releasing his criminal friends and cronies from jail.

He didn't have the army fire on peaceful protestors.. You're lying. Trump has done more for free speech than any president in modern times.

Do you really, really think the police in any city will disband their police force or quit paying them. I do not.

No, but the fact that Democratic politicians are even entertaining the thought shows just how ignorant they really are. If the MSM starts pushing it, many lefties will follow right along. Not many lefties have ever learned to actually think for themselves.

I would never have a gun in my home. Before we were married my wife had a couple of bouts with depression and I wouldn't vouch all that much for my sanity as well. I figure the chances of one of us blasting ourselves away is the higher risk.

We didn't have guns in our house growing up but my dad's favorite stock were the 100 or 200 shares of Sturm Ruger he purchased which at his death 30 years later had grown to 2400 shares strictly due to stock splits.
Guns are not that big a deal to me, has I have had them, hunted with them growing up with my father teaching me, hunted with friends, trained with them many years on a wide variety of types. I believe everyone has the right to defend themselves with a weapon if it comes down to it. I understand your situation and respect the choice you have made and hope it will continue to work our for you.

Forum List

Back