Gun ownership explodes

Do you really, really think the police in any city will disband their police force or quit paying them. I do not.
Do you really think the cops will still show up for work when the county treasury is overdrawn and their payroll warrants bounce at the bank? I think not. No pay, not work, buddy.

Do you really, really think the police in any city will disband their police force or quit paying them. I do not.

I didn't say it; the cities did:

Trump has made every effort to strip Americans of the right to criticize him or even to disagree with him. Senator Burr issued a Report that said the Russians hacked the DNC. Senator Burr is now being investigated by the FBI for Insider Trading.

He has tried to ban reporters from White House press briefings, attacks reporters, insults, attacks and threatens everyone who dares say he's lying or wrong.

A couple of days ago, he had the army fire on peaceful protestors in violation of their First Amendment rights to protest.

Donald Trump is endangering the freedom of free speech and the right to criticize the government or to seek redress for your grievances. At the same time, he's releasing his criminal friends and cronies from jail.

He didn't have the army fire on peaceful protestors.. You're lying. Trump has done more for free speech than any president in modern times.
I think he sucks really bad, but I do not think he had federal troops fire on peaceful protester either. National Guard are generally under state (not federal) orders, the only place I am aware of where he is actually over the National Guard (except for Guard units deployed overseas, at this time is in Washington, DC, as it has no governor and Adjutant Generals do not report to Mayors. I have heard of no peaceful protesters being shot by the nation guard.

Washington, DC, as it has no governor and Adjutant Generals do not report to Mayors. I have heard of no peaceful protesters being shot by the national guard
What's an Adjutant General? We've had trouble with them before. Confederate colonels who infiltrated the U.S. Army etc. It's City Hall on steroids bulking up at the gym and going ballistic on methamphetamine to preserve the Democrats political machine at all costs.

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Not everyone should carry a gun, but every home owner should have a weapon to defend their home. It is just a tool and should be used carefully.

I wish gun grabbers lots of luck convincing people that they don't need to be armed for self-protection and owning a gun makes them paranoid cowards, in light of all this in-your-face evidence that such arguments are nonsense.

If the police are disbanded then who will collect the guns? There is actually an answer: Antifa.

No, but the fact that Democratic politicians are even entertaining the thought shows just how ignorant they really are. If the MSM starts pushing it, many lefties will follow right along. Not many lefties have ever learned to actually think for themselves.
Can't see it happening and have only heard about entertainment people and nutballs talking about doing it. Nothing realistic.

...you can call the police and they do show up.
Yep...they stop by to collect evidence and draw the chalk outline around your body.

Usually not. I support the police. You? Not so much.
DEPENDING ON THE LOCATION RESPONSE TIME IS AROUND 10 TO 20 MINUTES
and if you live in the county and it's a large county with a small department and depending on the time you needed assistance response times could take to the next day.
Furthermore, Police are not legally obligated to protect you.

Do you really think the cops will still show up for work when the county treasury is overdrawn and their payroll warrants bounce at the bank? I think not. No pay, not work, buddy.
I wouldn't guard a city for free, but this was not about counties that could not handle finances was it? I thought this was about some of the crap I have heard during the protests about disbanding or cutting funding for police. I do not see that happening. Be sure and let us know when it does.

Yep...they stop by to collect evidence and draw the chalk outline around your body.

and if you live in the county and it's a large county with a small department and depending on the time you needed assistance response times could take to the next day.

Oh...that shit again.

It says it’s a right. Let me restate since you’re stuck in this. It is our privilege to have that right. Better? You’re too literal. This is not a courtroom

Who grants the privilege that we should have that right?
Dude, I have explained this several times. Just as free speech is a privilege for us because many don't have that right, so is the right to bear arms, so is being an American. What is your issue with these statements? Are we going to start playing verbal gymnastics?

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Not everyone should carry a gun, but every home owner should have a weapon to defend their home. It is just a tool and should be used carefully.

I wish gun grabbers lots of luck convincing people that they don't need to be armed for self-protection and owning a gun makes them paranoid cowards, in light of all this in-your-face evidence that such arguments are nonsense.

If the police are disbanded then who will collect the guns? There is actually an answer: Antifa.

No, but the fact that Democratic politicians are even entertaining the thought shows just how ignorant they really are. If the MSM starts pushing it, many lefties will follow right along. Not many lefties have ever learned to actually think for themselves.
Can't see it happening and have only heard about entertainment people and nutballs talking about doing it. Nothing realistic.
I know of a couple of police departments in North Carolina that have been shut down and disbanded but that was a few years ago. and doing a search I noticed other towns have done the same thing

I didn't say it; the cities did:

Don't hold your breath till it happens. Omar
Washington, DC, as it has no governor and Adjutant Generals do not report to Mayors. I have heard of no peaceful protesters being shot by the national guard
What's an Adjutant General? We've had trouble with them before. Confederate colonels who infiltrated the U.S. Army etc. It's City Hall on steroids bulking up at the gym and going ballistic on methamphetamine to preserve the Democrats political machine at all costs.
Adjutant General is usually a Two Star and is the head of National Guard organization for a state, appointed by a Governor but must meet federal recognition standards of Active Army to be federally recognized. In other words, governor can appoint a colonel to head the state department of the military and he can even ware, but on a federal he is still a colonel. The old joke is, there is no politics in the Guard, but at that level, there darn well is. Most of the time AGs are promotable or close to promotable at time of appointment and work hard to get their ducks in a row (if they are not already).

Oh...that shit again.
Truth is going to kill you no correction your ignorance is going to kill you.

I would never have a gun in my home. Before we were married my wife had a couple of bouts with depression and I wouldn't vouch all that much for my sanity as well. I figure the chances of one of us blasting ourselves away is the higher risk
Your promiscuity and recreational drug use are not an excuse to destroy my life and deny my rights in court.

Your life would be destroyed if you couldn’t own a gun? Poor fragile snowflake.

Oh...that shit again.
Truth is going to kill you no correction your ignorance is going to kill you.

You're the same rent-a-cop who thinks police can't enter your home to save someone's life...what you allege is irrelevant and often funny.

I know of a couple of police departments in North Carolina that have been shut down and disbanded but that was a few years ago. and doing a search I noticed other towns have done the same thing
I know of a small burg that had 1 or perhaps 2 police paid by the burg that did not even have a school, typical Tennessee feed store , grain elevator, store, post office and maybe a branch bank, a volunteer fire department and a church and within 5-10 miles in either direction a larger small town and quit funding the two man police department mostly funded by traffic tickets to better fund the volunteer fire service, but this is Tennessee where you do not even have to have a license to have weapon in your car as long as you do not get out with it. County Sherriff takes care of whatever comes up., but as nothing comes up, it works. Somebody here was talking about not funding the Minneapolis police department. Had to chuckle. Won't ever happen.

I would never have a gun in my home. Before we were married my wife had a couple of bouts with depression and I wouldn't vouch all that much for my sanity as well. I figure the chances of one of us blasting ourselves away is the higher risk
Your promiscuity and recreational drug use are not an excuse to destroy my life and deny my rights in court.

Your life would be destroyed if you couldn’t own a gun? Poor fragile snowflake.
I think the point, that you completely fucking missed BTW, is why should we give up our rights because you aren’t capable of handling them?

I know of a small burg that had 1 or perhaps 2 police paid by the burg that did not even have a school, typical Tennessee feed store , grain elevator, store, post office and maybe a branch bank, a volunteer fire department and a church and within 5-10 miles in either direction a larger small town and quit funding the two man police department mostly funded by traffic tickets to better fund the volunteer fire service, but this is Tennessee where you do not even have to have a license to have weapon in your car as long as you do not get out with it. County Sherriff takes care of whatever comes up., but as nothing comes up, it works. Somebody here was talking about not funding the Minneapolis police department. Had to chuckle. Won't ever happen.
I live in one of those two cop towns. They mostly enforce speeding and respond to someone that had a few too many. Are they really the source of protection for us all? Not really. Gun ownership is 100% out here. Even without those two we would be fine. That is what you get with everyone owning guns. 99% of the bullshit is taken care of right up front.

I live in one of those two cop towns. They mostly enforce speeding and respond to someone that had a few too many. Are they really the source of protection for us all? Not really. Gun ownership is 100% out here. Even without those two we would be fine. That is what you get with everyone owning guns. 99% of the bullshit is taken care of right up front.
I got mine.

I got mine.
We all do out here. It’s why I just chuckle when I hear these antifa fucks are coming to my house. Good luck with that.

I got mine.
We all do out here. It’s why I just chuckle when I hear these antifa fucks are coming to my house. Good luck with that.
Roger that. At my home, I am the last person someone would attack.

Forum List

Back