Gun ownership explodes

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Not everyone should carry a gun, but every home owner should have a weapon to defend their home. It is just a tool and should be used carefully.

I wish gun grabbers lots of luck convincing people that they don't need to be armed for self-protection and owning a gun makes them paranoid cowards, in light of all this in-your-face evidence that such arguments are nonsense.

Politics is driving these sales. Democrat politics to be precise. Even democrat voters know their governors and mayors will sell them and their family’s safety out in order to pander to riot squads and looters. So what do you do when the people you voted for that promised you that you don’t need a gun, they will protect you. Pull those cops back and start pandering to the crowd that may kill you? You buy guns of course. All of a sudden that asshole you voted in to take other people’s guns away is lining you up to be a victim of people with bricks, Molotov Cocktail’s, knives, bats, etc. How many democrats got red pilled in the last three months? And will they continue to be Democrat’s?

Trump has driven the nation to civil war. It's no surprise guns are flying off shelves.
Holy fuck. You didn’t have time to read my post let alone the article.

Nice knee jerk reaction dumbass.
Underestimate the countrymen you've spent decades declaring to be your enemies at your own peril, snowflake.
It’s your own allies turning on you. Republican cities aren’t getting burned and looted. That’s all happening on your home turf.
By the time these riots are over and the lock downs are lifted...is there going to be anything left of Democratically controlled cities? Buildings torched...businesses looted...jobs gone forever? You get what you voted for I guess...so have fun with that! I think we're about to see a mass exodus from liberal cities to States that aren't run by Democrats.

I'd welcome it, if I thought for a second they'd leave behind the left-leaning ignorance that got them in that mess in the first place.

Trump has driven the nation to civil war. It's no surprise guns are flying off shelves.

Underestimate the countrymen you've spent decades declaring to be your enemies at your own peril, snowflake.
It’s your own allies turning on you. Republican cities aren’t getting burned and looted. That’s all happening on your home turf.
The cities are fine. I was in DC last night. Perfectly fine except for the dystopian military occupation. There are no republican cities, btw, because modern republicans are too weak to ever thrive in one.

"The cities are fine"? If the only problem you saw with DC was "dystopian military occupation", then it's pretty obvious that your white-privileged, spoiled-leftist ass went nowhere near the neighborhoods Democrats pretend to care about and fight for.

By the time these riots are over and the lock downs are lifted...is there going to be anything left of Democratically controlled cities? Buildings torched...businesses looted...jobs gone forever? You get what you voted for I guess...so have fun with that! I think we're about to see a mass exodus from liberal cities to States that aren't run by Democrats.

I'd welcome it, if I thought for a second they'd leave behind the left-leaning ignorance that got them in that mess in the first place.
No, they just move to States like Colorado and North Carolina that were never liberal bastions and slowly turn them into the same place that they left.

Go to a city. You'll realize that you're a fucking idiot. They're all still there, you dumb little snowflake.

That's not what the data is showing.

To find the 50 U.S. metropolitan areas that have had the largest net decline in population as a result of migration between 2010 and 2017, 24/7 Wall Street reviewed population figures from the U.S. Census Bureau’s Population Estimates Program.

The 50 cities where the most people are moving away from can primarily be found in the Northeast, Midwest, and West Coast, particularly in states like Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, and New York. Among the cities where people are leaving in droves are places such as Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, New York, and Los Angeles.

Considering the blob is threatening to send troops to start cracking heads; it makes sense. Guns are the new Gold for INCELS and other dumb people.
People rioting, burning and killing and you think they’re buying guns to protect themselves from the National Guard? You’re an idiot.

"Why not? Isn't that the purpose of the 2nd?"

View attachment 345313
Right to bear arms. It should be a privilege not a right. Nice avatar. You’re such a follower. Funny how you didn’t use it when 1000s were dying in Chicago. Is it because you’re OK when black people kill other black people? Sad.

So you're not for the 2nd Amendment?
Looks like a lot of liberals have suddenly found the value in the 2A.

Its a dumbass amendment written before we had street lights. It was before Floyd, it is now. It will be 1,000 years from now. I just like pointing out the right wing hypocrisy where it is concerned.

No, you like being a hypocrite while utterly misusing the word yourself.

Do us all a favor and go take a nice, long walk through a neighborhood where there's rioting and looting protected by nothing but your arrogant belief that the Second Amendment is a "dumbass amendment" that's outdated.

No, they just move to States like Colorado and North Carolina that were never liberal bastions and slowly turn them into the same place that they left.

Exactly my point. They move to get away from the results of their stupidity, but they bring the stupidity with them.

Considering the blob is threatening to send troops to start cracking heads; it makes sense. Guns are the new Gold for INCELS and other dumb people.
People rioting, burning and killing and you think they’re buying guns to protect themselves from the National Guard? You’re an idiot.

View attachment 345313
It sure is. But in this case it’s not the Guard that’s the problem is it?
Depends on one's point of view I imagine. I don't think, no. But when one sees law enforcement kneeling on someone's neck, shooting someone in the back then planting a gun (as happened in SC), Amber Guyger getting 10 years for killing a black man in his own home...I can see where the black community would see law enforcement as being oppressive.

When your blob sends in the army troops (which is basically the definition of oppression) to impress dumbfucks like yourself its going to up the ante.
The cases you listed were or are being taken care of in the courts. It’s not oppression if you can’t burn a fucking building down. It’s not oppression if you can’t loot.

And the courts gave a white woman 10 years for murdering a black man in his home.

Looting and violence is never the answer...but I can see why the black community has no faith in the authorities.

Because you and your evil ilk have spent decades assiduously teaching them not to have faith in the authorities because you wanted their votes and didn't give a shit what happened to them afterward.

The courts convicted and sentenced Amber Guyger on the available evidence, and then shitstains like you disingenuously screeched about how "unfair" it was because it should have been based on the victim's skin color.

Considering you people think you can steal and burn

You people thik you can steal and burn other folk's property, you deservs more than a head cracking.

You don’t know what I thik

You people think you can steal and burn other folks things down. You can't.
You're misquoting what I "thik". I think anyone taking part in vandalism should be arrested with enhanced charges. Those are the facts and now back to whatever your interpretation of those facts are.

View attachment 345313
Depends on one's point of view I imagine. I don't think, no. But when one sees law enforcement kneeling on someone's neck, shooting someone in the back then planting a gun (as happened in SC), Amber Guyger getting 10 years for killing a black man in his own home...I can see where the black community would see law enforcement as being oppressive.

When your blob sends in the army troops (which is basically the definition of oppression) to impress dumbfucks like yourself its going to up the ante.
The cases you listed were or are being taken care of in the courts. It’s not oppression if you can’t burn a fucking building down. It’s not oppression if you can’t loot.

And the courts gave a white woman 10 years for murdering a black man in his home.

Looting and violence is never the answer...but I can see why the black community has no faith in the authorities.

Because you and your evil ilk have spent decades assiduously teaching them not to have faith in the authorities because you wanted their votes and didn't give a shit what happened to them afterward.

The courts convicted and sentenced Amber Guyger on the available evidence, and then shitstains like you disingenuously screeched about how "unfair" it was because it should have been based on the victim's skin color.

She got 10 years for murder.
She would have gotten more than that for breaking and entering.

Do you honestly believe that if he had killed her in her own apartment he would have gotten 10 years? If so, those vaping chemicals are destroying what few brain cells you have left smoky.

View attachment 345313

Do you honestly believe that if he had killed her in her own apartment he would have gotten 10 years? If so, those vaping chemicals are destroying what few brain cells you have left smoky.

So basically, I'm supposed to be "outraged" on the basis of you Miss Cleo'ing what you "know" would have happened in an alternate universe? If so, it's a good thing you don't vape, because you don't have any brain cells to spare, Cornball.

View attachment 345313

So basically, I'm supposed to be "outraged" on the basis of you Miss Cleo'ing what you "know" would have happened in an alternate universe? If so, it's a good thing you don't vape, because you don't have any brain cells to spare, Cornball.

Cleo’ing? What?

Wow? That was a dumb post.

This is why the black community is rightfully outraged. 10 years for murdering a man in his own home is a joke. If the murderer was black and the victim was white, the sentence would have been much more severe

Another NRA failure.

1591402681413.png

Understatement lol

The gun stores here have sold out of almost all of their long guns

I did my part. How many others here have added to their collection since the pandemic was announced?

That one screams HELP ME I AM TDS

Understatement lol

The gun stores here have sold out of almost all of their long guns
No one needs a semi-automatic rifle with detachable magazine..... until they need one. And with the acts of war, the democrat governors have created against their leftist's paeon cannon fodder trash I guess they finally figured out they need one.

I did my part. How many others here have added to their collection since the pandemic was announced?
I've been doing a lot of 80% builds

Forum List

Back