Gun legislation even I can support

You already have that right...you dope......check your post next time.

With over 18.6 million people carrying guns for self defense in this country....and gun crime, gun murder and accidental gun deaths going down, not up.....you don't have anything to worry about...you dope.
That is why we read about accidental shootings, kids getting a hold of guns etc. Because you people are so well trained.

You need to be trained and pass a test to get a drivers license, yet we lose 40,000 Americans a year in traffic accidents, and many more seriously injured.
I guess you ride your gun to work.

So there are accidents & therefore we should not have driver's tests.

And because there are accidents, driver's test have no value. You have zero logic.

No...moron.....we don't require training and licensing because those will become tools to prevent people from accessing their Right to own and carry a gun.......cars are not a Right and when you morons come for those....and you will.......you will have more power to ban them....

The only tool is you. You are now arguing that people who can not pass a test be allowed to carry a loaded weapon in public. Really?

Your argument then supports people who can't pass a test not being allowed to vote.....just like the democrat party did when they used Poll Taxes and Literacy tests to keep Blacks from exercising the Right to vote.

And again....we now have over 18.6 million people actually carrying guns for self defense.....and our accidental gun death rate has gone down, not up......so you are arguing a point that has no basis in reality, no basis in truth, and no basis in facts.

What you feel happens when people carry guns isn't happening.......what you feel you know about carrying guns by law abiding people isn' happening..

So why should we take anything you feel seriously?

It's political posturing coming up on election time. We don't need legislation that guarantees the freedom of the second Amendment anymore than we need legislation that guarantees the 1st Amendment freedom of religion. We need to elect the right people to uphold the Constitution..
I see you NRA fed assfucks are pushing the "OMG OMG OMG they are taking our guns:" lie yet again.

As for the Constitution, you Trump supporters lost that right long time ago. You support Trump as he shreds the Constitution.

How does he shred the Constitution...please, give concrete example....and criticizing the press isn't shredding the Constitution..in fact, that is also his Right as a citizen......

So, until you provide actual concrete examples you will be considered nothing but a crank...who doesn't know anything...

[QUOTE="RealDave, post: 24148019, member: 59529"
How about my right to go out in public where there are untrained people carrying loaded weapons.

Maybe just stay in Mommys basement them and cal up for more snacks.
So, people should stay inside because you assfucks want untrained people out there carrying loaded weapons?

You're probably like my neighbor's brother. Shooting pumpkins with his 9mm & when I approach him about hitting my house, he says " gee, I didn't know it would go that far".

Or my other neighbor, a gun collector, was shocked when I told him that when he shoots, i hear ricochets whining overhead.

You support this.

A few months ago, I was grocery shopping with a wife when guy a gun with a gun in the back of his pants. Yep that was safe.

When you fight the taking of guns from those with a PFA against them, you are just plain stupid.

The NRA is stupid. It makes you stupid.

Here you are supporting allowing people to carry loader firearms without any training whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

In both cases all you had to do was go to the police......we already have laws covering this......

Did anything happen with that guy carrying the gun? Thought not...you dope.

Again....over 18.6 million people now carry guns for self defense in this country.....

--accidental gun deaths down, not up.

--gun murder down, not up

--gun crime down, not up

--violent crime down, not up....

Nothing you feel about this issue, or any issue involving guns is even remotely accurate or true....

Don't you get tired of fearing things that are not happening?

Forum List

Back