Gun deaths now leading cause of death for children in America.

I think cars have gotten safer and that's why gun deaths have overtaken car accident deaths... The sad part is that most deaths by guns for kids are murders... Gangland shootings and thugs with guns... The US government went after the most violent gangs in the 40's and snuffed them out... Why we can't do that again makes me wonder if they even want to take them out.....
The government is also failing us in school safety and the proper education of America's youth....

Firearms are #1 cause of Child Death
nejmc2201761_f1.jpeg

I think cars have gotten safer and that's why gun deaths have overtaken car accident deaths... The sad part is that most deaths by guns for kids are murders... Gangland shootings and thugs with guns... The US government went after the most violent gangs in the 40's and snuffed them out... Why we can't do that again makes me wonder if they even want to take them out.....
The government is also failing us in school safety and the proper education of America's youth....
How did cars get safer??
Regulations?

The real funny thing here is that you people are comparing intentional murder and suicides with accidents.

Forum List

Back