Gun Dealer Held Responsible

some states won't let felons have a pellet rifle, or anything with a trigger, like a crossbow, nor a muzzleloader

A muzzle loader is still a fire arm.

This is just as deadly

upload_2015-7-6_12-19-29.jpeg

As this;
10487715_1.jpg

Both are .44 and both have a massive amount of power.

IMO people who have had loved ones killed by illegal immigrants should sue the fucking government too

After all the government is complicit in those murders

Oh well, then using that logic, we should sue the government even if the murder was committed by a non-illegal, i.e. US citizen. If you think it's the gov job to protect ALL citizens then whenever you get hurt by someone else, it's time to call your lawyer and file a lawsuit.

Oh wait, unless you think only illegal aliens commit murders and legal US citizens don't. Nice try.

The difference being legal citizens have a right to be here illegal immigrants do not.

If the government knowingly allows illegal immigrants to stay in this country and it does then ultimately the government is an accomplice to all crimes committed by illegal immigrants.

Just as if you knowingly let a criminal into a bank you are complicit in the robbery

The government does not knowingly allow illegals to be here. No cop allows speeding drivers to speed intentionally. The reason not all speeding drivers are caught by the cops is that cops don't have resources to flag down every speeding driver. Or else we would not have speeding on the highways AT ALL.

So now I presume whenever there's an accident on the highway due to speeding drivers, you will sue the government and the police department too? Just how many government agencies do you plan to sue when someone gets hurt? You think government is in the business of catching every criminal before he/she commits a crime?

Of course it does

This guy was deported 5 times and San Fransisco is a so called sanctuary city refuses to uphold immigration laws so they actually invite illegals in.

Last edited:
It seems like the gun grabbers actually caught a bad apple this time. If the facts are true....which I don't trust because of the way the press lies......then they deserve the punishment they get.......

And wow......you didn't have to license the grandmother or register her guns to make the arrests...

Forum List

Back