Guilty!

If you are a Repub then according to Democrats you are surely guilty of crimes that they think you might have done but can't prove. If you're a Repub then you gotta be guilty of somethin', and if nothing can be found then they'll make something up.

I am guilty of the bad things that I do. I am not guilty of crimes that someone thinks that I might commit in the future.
I am guilty of the bad things that I do. I am not guilty of crimes that someone thinks that I might commit in the future.
I know who you are and I saw what you did. Guilty!
I am a Conservative, Christian, Republican, Trump supporter. To some people that means that I would commit violence and deserve to be deplatformed from Facebook and other places. They don't know me. Most of the Christians I know never even consider rioting or burning anything down. In fact, we don't even hate other people. We pray for them. What are they afraid of, that they might be convinced that I am right? No, I have not been banned from Facebook, but that is probably due to the fact that I have not appeared on their "radar" yet.

I am a Conservative, Christian, Republican, Trump supporter. To some people that means that I would commit violence and deserve to be deplatformed from Facebook and other places. They don't know me. Most of the Christians I know never even consider rioting or burning anything down. In fact, we don't even hate other people. We pray for them. What are they afraid of, that they might be convinced that I am right? No, I have not been banned from Facebook, but that is probably due to the fact that I have not appeared on their "radar" yet.
I've had at least twelve 30 day fb bans. We can be friends when you reach my level. ;) The last one was for posting this:

biden dog.jpg

Soon as they un ban me, this one goes up:
dancing on ice.jpg

If you are a Christian, then you know where this is all headed. It's not going to get better. How quickly it's happening is stunning.

Forum List

Back