Bidenomics is Booming

The only people not doing better today than 4 years ago are uneducated blue collar workers who aren't in unions. I'll show you.

1. 2023 has been called the "Year of the Union" due to the number of strikes, high union favorability, and union leaders fighting for better wages, benefits, and working conditions. In 2023, more than 500,000 workers went on strike nationwide, which is almost triple the number from the same period in 2022. The strikes were widespread, with 71 strikes in California, 48 in New York, and 27 in Illinois, but most were brief, with 47 of California's strikes ending in seven days or less.

and what about the rich?

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

So blue collar union workers are doing better because they fought for it. Rich people are killing it. Who's not? You? Maybe you need to join a union or find a new job???

Certifiable

I love how Republicans want to give the DOT.COM boom all Clinton's credit, or Newt. Go fuck yourself Bush boy. You should have voted for Gore. Who cares if he's an environmentally good person? Did we even know that in 2000? Okay that was his issue but what's your problem with going green? Why are you for pollution?
You are a clueless moron.

:rolleyes:

1715983295941.png

But I guess if you like, since you posted the link, we can blame 2020 on the POTUS as well
What bothers me is people have swallowed the narrative Biden has let them down. They expect his policies and support of unions should produce faster results for the struggling middle class. Rent and food costs. It’s all being fixed. And more blue collar workers are organizing and demanding their fair share. Even in the south

Because they didn't the first time around.
Yes they did. Ask Christie And disantis. And when I complained in 2019 you guys said I would have to suffer so we could make our trade imbalance right with China, then trump lost. Not a peep from the corporate media.

And he’s talking much more extreme tariffs aren’t you paying attention?

Yes they did. Ask Christie And disantis. And when I complained in 2019 you guys said I would have to suffer so we could make our trade imbalance right with China, then trump lost. Not a peep from the corporate media.

And he’s talking much more extreme tariffs aren’t you paying attention?
So what. Tariffs don't increase inflation. GOVERNMENT SPENDING DOES!

Forum List

Back