Guesses on what rifle was used at the parade shooting

I think the widespread suicide by cop is pretty new, especially this method of first shooting lots of unrelated people so that the police have to shoot, usually. That's not what happened with Crimo, however. He wanted to get away: different motivation.
I wasn't talking about Crimo

I WAS however talking about any of the 30,000 actual suicides by gun that happen every year

And every one of them has the potential to take out others including cops

Face it.
The FBI is filled with leftist indoctrinated college wannabe lawyers who couldn't pass the bar exam, so settled on being Fed cops.
So much for "law and order Republicans"

So much for "law and order Republicans"

We respect law enforcement…..the FBI is no longer law enforcement…..they have become the gestapo of the democrat party…..as we saw with their use of the democrat dossier to get illegal FISA warrants, and their persecution of the peaceful Jan. 6 protestors

We respect law enforcement…..the FBI is no longer law enforcement…..they have become the gestapo of the democrat party…..as we saw with their use of the democrat dossier to get illegal FISA warrants, and their persecution of the peaceful Jan. 6 protestors
What a crock of shit.

Your support for Law Enforcement is and always has been completely transactional

How else do you fuckers injure 140 cops and hospitalize dozens to keep Trump in power

I honestly give no fucks, and this OP is ghoulish as fuck. What is your major malfunction?
It did THIS

1657163663264.png

These people chose to die.
What about them?
A. Using a gun makes that choice so much more "effective" and dangerous. NO second chances with a gun to the head

B. That choice often includes taking others with them...and with a gun that becomes very dangerous

A. Using a gun makes that choice so much more "effective" and dangerous. NO second chances with a gun to the head
Not my problem. Fuck your gun control.
B. That choice often includes taking others with them...and with a gun that becomes very dangerous
ZERO fucks given. They can try that shit on me and see what happens.

Start asking the REAL question: why did they want to die in the first place?

So?
If you use a gun, you have committed yourself to dying.
There are many means of committing suicide. Few are as sure and dangerous for others as using a gun.

There's no stomach pump for a bullet to the brain

And overdosing or slitting a wrist is nowhere near as dangerous to others

And then please explain how South Korea, Japan, and China, all with extreme gun control, manage to kill themselves at a higher rate than we do...........

We have over 330 million Americans in this country....in 2021, 6 of them committed mass public shootings...

6...... out of over 330 million Americans.......

Please also explain this......

And yet Scotland has a higher suicide rate than the U.S......Japan, where only criminals and cops have guns, has a higher suicide rate than the U.S....Sweden has a higher suicide rate than the U.S....Denmark has a higher suicide rate than the u.S.....

France

Germany,

Hungary

Iceland

New Zealand

Poland

Norway

Japan

South Korea

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html

Scotland..

15.7 suicides per 100,000

In 2019?

16.7 suicides per 100,000.

And in the U.S.?

13.93 per 100,000

Suicide facts and figures

Changes in Suicide Rates — United States, ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html

South Korea 24.7

Hungary 21

Japan 19.4

Belgium 18.4

Finland 16.5

France 14.6

Austria 13.8

Poland 13.8

Czec Republic 12.7

New Zealand 11.9

Denmark 11.3

Sweden 11.1

Norway 10.9

Slovac Republic 10.9

Iceland 10.3

Germany 10.3

Canada 10.2

United States 10.1

If that were true Japan would have a lower suicide rate.

They don't

If that were true Japan would have a lower suicide rate.

They don't
Suicide in Japan is viewed far differently than in the US. Does Seppuku ring a bell? Do we have that tradition?

Try any other country wit strict gun regs

Forum List

Back