Guesses on what rifle was used at the parade shooting

I WAS however talking about any of the 30,000 actual suicides by gun that happen every year

And every one of them has the potential to take out others including cops
So what? A plain suicide is, I suppose, that person's right. I don't admire it, but some people will do it.

Shooting cops and other people as an adjunct to suicide-by-cop is just a hate crime, I would say, not really a plain suicide in any sense.

You can tell an exact gun type from the sound of the shots?

Anybody that’s ever been around guns for any amount time can distinguish the sound of a semi automatic rifle being fired rapidly. And can distinguish it has a high magazine capacity, with the amount of shots fired. The only question is the caliber of the bore.

So what? A plain suicide is, I suppose, that person's right. I don't admire it, but some people will do it.

Shooting cops and other people as an adjunct to suicide-by-cop is just a hate crime, I would say, not really a plain suicide in any sense.
So what?

Jesus what is wrong with you people...

Suicide in Japan is viewed far differently than in the US. Does Seppuku ring a bell? Do we have that tradition?

Try any other country wit strict gun regs

So what. A person intent on killing themself will succeed. Far better that they are successful, and not take someone else with them by accident.

If you truly cared about saving lives you would be yelling to the high heavens to close the border to halt the fentanyl killing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS every year.

Suicide in Japan is viewed far differently than in the US. Does Seppuku ring a bell? Do we have that tradition?

Try any other country wit strict gun regs

Again...I know you guys are really dumb......

It doesn't matter if they view suicide differently than we do.....you claim is that guns make it easier, and therefore we need to ban guns...

Japan, South Korea, China, and all those European countries, have higher rates of suicide than we do...with our guns...so guns are not the issue....you dipstick....

You mean like these countries?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html

South Korea 24.7

Hungary 21

Japan 19.4

Belgium 18.4

Finland 16.5

France 14.6

Austria 13.8

Poland 13.8

Czec Republic 12.7

New Zealand 11.9

Denmark 11.3

Sweden 11.1

Norway 10.9

Slovac Republic 10.9

Iceland 10.3

Germany 10.3

Canada 10.2

United States 10.1

Again...I know you guys are really dumb......

It doesn't matter if they view suicide differently than we do.....you claim is that guns make it easier, and therefore we need to ban guns...

Japan, South Korea, China, and all those European countries, have higher rates of suicide than we do...with our guns...so guns are not the issue....you dipstick....

You mean like these countries?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/world/suiciderate.html

South Korea 24.7

Hungary 21

Japan 19.4

Belgium 18.4

Finland 16.5

France 14.6

Austria 13.8

Poland 13.8

Czec Republic 12.7

New Zealand 11.9

Denmark 11.3

Sweden 11.1

Norway 10.9

Slovac Republic 10.9

Iceland 10.3

Germany 10.3

Canada 10.2

United States 10.1
And then there's the UK...with HALF the suicide rate of the US

And then there's the UK...with HALF the suicide rate of the US

So what. Suicide rates have nothing to do with the methods used.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back