Guess who the tariff's are hurting the most??? There is a GOD!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump’s Threatened Mexican Tariffs A ‘Molotov Cocktail,’ Warns Manufacturers Group
Tariff pain is landing hardest on Trump voters.

Trump’s tariffs are falling heaviest on farmers and working class Americans in manufacturing jobs. They’re the same people who helped put him over the top — but just barely — in the presidential election. The federal government is already spending a total of $28 billion in subsidies to help farmers weather a trade war of Trump’s own making. The threatened Mexican tariffs would hit autoworkers hard. Mexico is the largest source of parts for U.S.-made cars.

Finally, finally the Trump nuts will soon feel the sting of their Fuhrer's policies. Mexico buys more of our shit than anybody and yet the nut in chief thinks these tariffs will somehow bring jobs to America....I mean, this is a guy who lost 1 billion dollars in one year and his nuts think he knows what he's doing. I pray to God everyday, he brings the most devastating loss to these morons than our nation has ever known and I hope and pray it hits like a brick wall falling on their heads. Its time these Trump losers feel the sting of Trump like the rest of us.

Trump’s Threatened Mexican Tariffs A ‘Molotov Cocktail,’ Warns Manufacturers Group

Trump’s tariffs are falling heaviest on farmers and working class Americans in manufacturing jobs. They’re the same people who helped put him over the top — but just barely — in the presidential election. The federal government is already spending a total of $28 billion in subsidies to help farmers weather a trade war of Trump’s own making. The threatened Mexican tariffs would hit autoworkers hard. Mexico is the largest source of parts for U.S.-made cars.

Finally, finally the Trump nuts will soon feel the sting of their Fuhrer's policies. Mexico buys more of our shit than anybody and yet the nut in chief thinks these tariffs will somehow bring jobs to America....I mean, this is a guy who lost 1 billion dollars in one year and his nuts think he knows what he's doing. I pray to God everyday, he brings the most devastating loss to these morons than our nation has ever known and I hope and pray it hits like a brick wall falling on their heads. Its time these Trump losers feel the sting of Trump like the rest of us.
We have to be very careful.
Mexico is stealing billions from us, and if we try to stop them we may upset them.

Of course libs support the rape and invasion of America.. democrats are DOMESTIC TERRORIST

Anyone doing business with foreign entities deserves to be hurt by the tariffs. American farmers should be growing crops for the American market, not foreigners. American stores should be selling products made by American companies here in the USA.

We have to be very careful.
Mexico is stealing billions from us, and if we try to stop them we may upset them.
We have that check for the wall yet?

Not surprised to see a malignant piece of shit like Triggered delighted to see Americans have to suffer, because turd world shit hole countries he should have starved to death in, are sending their excess population here rather than reform themselves.

You're a treasonous piece of shit Triggered, I can not articulate the depth of my contempt for you. I am delighted by how miserable you must be everyday when Trump keeps slipping through and takes a shit in your skull.

[URL='https://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+trump&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=N0j0LphO_ymlAM%253A%252CNCY6tuLC3RQwRM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQHREc5TNdt46nqdrtFdrauhy886Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwibqsbuiMviAhULEqwKHeofDiIQ9QEwAXoECAYQBg#imgrc=N0j0LphO_ymlAM:']upload_2019-6-2_10-4-19.jpeg[/URL]

The Mexican government is filled with George Soros' henchmen. They want this trade war so that the Mexican organic farmers will be hurting. The Globalist want to put them out of business, and then replace them with Soros' GMO farmers.

Automakers and farmers could get walloped by Trump's Mexico tariffs

GMO news related to Mexico

I thought that the crash of our economy would wake the conservatives up to the totally destructive effects that their economic policy causes.

I was wrong.

The conservatives blamed it on everyone who wasn't conservative republican. They for some reason tried to blame Barney Frank for the real estate collapse even though he didn't have any authority to do anything. Republicans had full control of the government at the time. Even though it was the republicans and bush boy deregulation that caused real estate to collapse.

Unfortunately they will and are doing the same thing again.

Nothing will wake conservatives up. They've been brainwashed to hate anyone who doesn't have the same views as they do. They believe that anyone who doesn't believe as they do are their enemy and must be destroyed.

I thought that the crash of our economy would wake the conservatives up to the totally destructive effects that their economic policy causes.

I was wrong.

Of course you were wrong. True Conservatives see the Economy as a far secondary issue to Social/Moral Issues. We understand that fixing Society will innately fix many of our economic issues, and prefer thst means of dealing with the economy to direct political action on the topic.

Na, I’m fine.

I was wrong.

The conservatives blamed it on everyone who wasn't conservative republican. They for some reason tried to blame Barney Frank for the real estate collapse even though he didn't have any authority to do anything. Republicans had full control of the government at the time. Even though it was the republicans and bush boy deregulation that caused real estate to collapse.

Unfortunately they will and are doing the same thing again.

Nothing will wake conservatives up. They've been brainwashed to hate anyone who doesn't have the same views as they do. They believe that anyone who doesn't believe as they do are their enemy and must be destroyed.

Did you get your cracker for repeating all those lies? The real estate collapse was the fault of the Dims mortgage scam. Forcing banks to lend to people with no means to,pay or else face huge fines. Nothing will wake Dana up. She just follows her leaders right off the cliff.

When the OP can rationally explain to us HOW China became the 2nd most powerful economy in the world, just behind us, while having historically high tariffs, I might just pay attention to her along with doom n' gloom links.
Until then, adios.....

Good, that means we dont have to hear the left constantly whine about it then, right?

Angry lefties claim "there is a God" because they think (hope) the tariffs might hurt the middle class and manufacturing. No surprises here. By the way, what the hell is a "manufactures group"?

I quite frankly do not blame God for not answering your prayers. What horrible things to pay for. Looks like His answer to you is NO! As well it should be.

THE HORROR OF TRUMP’S AMERICA: General Motors shocks nearly 1,000 temp workers with full-time promotions; Ford promotes 592.

I had to buy a battery for my truck tonight. I was stranded at a parking lot. Luckily, about 200 yds away was an Autozone. I purchased their cheapest battery for it. A year ago, that same battery would have been 48 bucks. But due to the Tariffs, it cost me 99 bucks. China did not pay for that extra 50 bucks, I paid that extra 50 bucks. China is NOT paying for it, the US Citizens are paying for it. We are involved in a Taxation without Representation. Didn't we fight a war over that a few hundred years ago?

Forum List

Back