Guess Who Is Committing Voter Fraud

That's completely false. The rest of the world where I live requires me to present any government issued photo ID but I can vote in advance, or by mail, and not necessarily have to show up in person on the day. NO FIRST WORLD COUNTRY HAS A SPECIAL "VOTER ID". WE ALL USE ANY GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID.

ONLY THE USA HAS A MANIA OVER NON-EXISTENT VOTER FRAUD. WE DON'T HAVE VOTER FRAUD, AND WE USE VOTE BY MAIL, ON DEMAND, WE HAVE NO SPECIAL VOTER ID REQUIREMENTS, AND WE HAVE ADVANCED POLLS FOR EVERY ELECTION.

STOP PRETENDING THESE THINGS ARE A PROBLEM WHEN THEY ARE NOT. THEY ARE JUST AN EXCUSE TO MAKE IT HARD FOR PEOPLE TO Vote
I'm thoroughly convinced that Republicans believe that since they unabashedly lie, cheat, gerrymander and harvest ballots - and they are consistently getting caught doing it, the Democrats must be doing it too. but they're getting away with it. Just like Republicans say that the Democratic politicians are more criminal and corrupt as Republicans but Democrats always getting away with it - protected by the Deep State.

I knew a grandmother who lavished gifts, money and attention on her oldest grandchild, snubbing his younger brother, saying his mother favoured his younger brother and she was just "making up for it". His mother did no such thing. This was just her excuse. Republicans continually accuse Democrats of doing the things that they themselves are doing.
That's completely false. The rest of the world where I live requires me to present any government issued photo ID but I can vote in advance, or by mail, and not necessarily have to show up in person on the day. NO FIRST WORLD COUNTRY HAS A SPECIAL "VOTER ID". WE ALL USE ANY GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID.

ONLY THE USA HAS A MANIA OVER NON-EXISTENT VOTER FRAUD. WE DON'T HAVE VOTER FRAUD, AND WE USE VOTE BY MAIL, ON DEMAND, WE HAVE NO SPECIAL VOTER ID REQUIREMENTS, AND WE HAVE ADVANCED POLLS FOR EVERY ELECTION.

STOP PRETENDING THESE THINGS ARE A PROBLEM WHEN THEY ARE NOT. THEY ARE JUST AN EXCUSE TO MAKE IT HARD FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE. LOW TURNOUT FAVOURS REPUBLICANS.
So in what fairy tail land does not require Government issued ID to vote? In what fairy tail land are votes allowed to be handled by non registered representative of said government to be processed? You do know what a government issued ID is right?

The idea should be to make voting easier, so more people will participate. In America we seldom get more than half the eligible voters voting in even presidential elections. And all the voter laws do is cut the number of voters by making it harder to vote.
One has to make an effort to vote, same with your constitutional rights, you need to make an effort to preserve your rights and liberty, when one lacks the effort then their abdicating their rights and this idea of liberty is lost. What is so dam hard about securing proper identification and voting, hell you need ID to cash a check?

One has to make an effort to vote, same with your constitutional rights, you need to make an effort to preserve your rights and liberty, when one lacks the effort then their abdicating their rights and this idea of liberty is lost. What is so dam hard about securing proper identification and voting, hell you need ID to cash a check?
Making an effort means doing the steps needed to vote. Many people have made that effort 50 years ago, and suddenly they have to get all new government photo ID's in order to continue to vote?

Or somebody gong to college out of state, and spending more than half the year there, not being able to vote where they're going to spend the next 4 years.

So in what fairy tail land does not require Government issued ID to vote? In what fairy tail land are votes allowed to be handled by non registered representative of said government to be processed? You do know what a government issued ID is right?

Every government requires ID to vote. But no government in the first world democracies requires a "voter ID card". I can use my passport, driver's license, gun license, fishing license, SIN (which has no photo), birth certificate (again, no photo), citizenship card - any government issued card except my OHIP card (health card).

No first world democracy issues a special "voter ID". Once you're enrolled to vote, you need only prove your identity and address. I can even enroll to vote at the polling station, which I did when I moved here when the election was 3 weeks after I moved here from another riding. To do that, I had to bring my proof of citizenship - birth certificate or passport, along with proof of residency in the riding - bank statement or utility bill with my name and address on them.

Republicans want a special voter ID so they can control who gets the card. The Democratic House Leader in the Texas legislature applied for the Texas voter ID card, and his application was declined. That's why Democrats oppose a special "voter ID card". They know exactly how the Republicans will use them.

Every government requires ID to vote. But no government in the first world democracies requires a "voter ID card". I can use my passport, driver's license, gun license, fishing license, SIN (which has no photo), birth certificate (again, no photo), citizenship card - any government issued card except my OHIP card (health card).

No first world democracy issues a special "voter ID". Once you're enrolled to vote, you need only prove your identity and address. I can even enroll to vote at the polling station, which I did when I moved here when the election was 3 weeks after I moved here from another riding. To do that, I had to bring my proof of citizenship - birth certificate or passport, along with proof of residency in the riding - bank statement or utility bill with my name and address on them.

Republicans want a special voter ID so they can control who gets the card. The Democratic House Leader in the Texas legislature applied for the Texas voter ID card, and his application was declined. That's why Democrats oppose a special "voter ID card". They know exactly how the Republicans will use them.
The US does not have a "Voter ID card", either. You can use your driver's license and other forms of ID which are government issued.

Each state lists the forms of ID they will accept.

Here is an example: Indiana Photo ID Law

In most cases, an Indiana driver license, Indiana photo ID card, Military ID or U.S. Passport is sufficient.

Regardless, Voter ID does absolutely nothing to stop the types of voter fraud which occur.

Republicans know the demographics are against them. So they need to devise more and more methods to cheat. Gerrymandering is no longer enough.

Regardless, Voter ID does absolutely nothing to stop the types of voter fraud which occur.
The biggest voter fraud is done by people with multiple addresses. They can register to vote at each residence, and vote absentee multiple times.

A few week ago, someone started a topic about the Heritage Foundation's election fraud database in an effort to prove the 2020 election was stolen. It was hilariously pointed out that the database went back DECADES and only found around 1300 total cases of voter fraud. :lol:

Since then, someone has taken the time to go through the database, and something very interesting was discovered.

The Heritage Foundation, the conservative think tank, maintains a public database of ballot-fraud cases. A review of the database reveals an astonishing fact: In every listed indictment and conviction for voter fraud or other malfeasance in connection with the 2020 presidential general election, when the culprit’s political affiliation is known he or she turns out to be a Republican or “unabashed conservative.”

The Pattern of GOP Voter Fraud

Several examples are cited in the link. The best one is the Republican who voted in his dead wife's name. She died of cancer in 2017. When the illegal ballot was discovered, he expressed shock and outrage that someone voted in his wife's name and cited it as proof the election was stolen! Then the Nevada GOP cited it with moral outrage. Then Tucker Carlson fell for the hoax and also cited it as proof the election was stolen by Democrats.

You can see the fraudster expressing his disbelief and surprise that someone voted in his dead wife's name in this tweet:

It takes a special kind of asshole to vote in his dead wife's name and then went on the air to express his shock and moan that someone "took advantage of his grief".

Here's Tucker Carlson's story where he fell for the hoax: Tucker Carlson: Yes, dead people voted in this election and Democrats helped make it happen

There is a retraction at the top since the hoax was discovered, but he sticks to his bullshit claim dead people voted and that it was done by Democrats.

Um, yeah. Except it was done by Republicans, dipshit.

Have fun with that.

Yep. And there's more to come, when they toss out statewide election results they don't like.

There's no better place to find projection than in contemporary American politics.

A few week ago, someone started a topic about the Heritage Foundation's election fraud database in an effort to prove the 2020 election was stolen. It was hilariously pointed out that the database went back DECADES and only found around 1300 total cases of voter fraud. :lol:

Since then, someone has taken the time to go through the database, and something very interesting was discovered.

The Heritage Foundation, the conservative think tank, maintains a public database of ballot-fraud cases. A review of the database reveals an astonishing fact: In every listed indictment and conviction for voter fraud or other malfeasance in connection with the 2020 presidential general election, when the culprit’s political affiliation is known he or she turns out to be a Republican or “unabashed conservative.”

Several examples are cited in the link. The best one is the Republican who voted in his dead wife's name. She died of cancer in 2017. When the illegal ballot was discovered, he expressed shock and outrage that someone voted in his wife's name and cited it as proof the election was stolen! Then the Nevada GOP cited it with moral outrage. Then Tucker Carlson fell for the hoax and also cited it as proof the election was stolen by Democrats.

You can see the fraudster expressing his disbelief and surprise that someone voted in his dead wife's name in this tweet:

It takes a special kind of asshole to vote in his dead wife's name and then went on the air to express his shock and moan that someone "took advantage of his grief".

Here's Tucker Carlson's story where he fell for the hoax: Tucker Carlson: Yes, dead people voted in this election and Democrats helped make it happen

There is a retraction at the top since the hoax was discovered, but he sticks to his bullshit claim dead people voted and that it was done by Democrats.

Have fun with that.

Wow! This is an amazing discovery - those damn republicans are trying to steal elections. We need to hurry up and put in voter ID, signature matching, more robust monitoring during vote counts, and anything else necessary to stop those damn Republicans from stealing our democracy. Wouldn't you agree?

Republicans can’t place unwarranted, baseless, undue burdens to the right to vote intended to disadvantage voters of color perceived to be likely Democratic voters and then lie about those voters not ‘making an effort.’

Have fun with that.

Of course, this misses a more significant point: the fact that voter ‘fraud’ by identity is so exceedingly rare as to be virtually non-existent.

Given this fact, the right’s efforts to address voter ‘fraud’ are made in bad faith – nothing more than a partisan effort to disenfranchise minority voters.

It also needs to be specified that database goes back 40 years. Not 10. Not 20. Not 30. But FORTY YEARS. 1300 fraud cases in 40 years!

Republicans can’t place unwarranted, baseless, undue burdens to the right to vote intended to disadvantage voters of color perceived to be likely Democratic voters and then lie about those voters not ‘making an effort.’
Undue burdens? Really. How do you define undue burden? So tell how do these people cash a check? How do they buy food?Disadvantaged voters of color? Are you implying people of color are incapable of securing a drivers license or federal ID? Apparently what you are saying is they don’t care enough to get up and vote. That’s sad.

Last edited:
Undue burdens? Really. How do you define undue burden? So tell how do these people cash a check? How do they buy food?Disadvantaged voters of color? Are you implying people of color are incapable of securing a drivers license or federal ID? Apparently what you are saying is they don’t care enough to get up and vote. That’s sad.
Nobody is going to do your troll exercise of answering your dishonest questions. It is not a secret what the Republicans are doing. If you are so certain it will make no difference, then go convince them.

Nobody is going to do your troll exercise of answering your dishonest questions. It is not a secret what the Republicans are doing. If you are so certain it will make no difference, then go convince them.

In Georgia, the Republicans changed the voting laws to be some of the most liberal in the nation, far, far, more liberal than Biden's own home state of Delaware. The left is very upset about the liberalization of voting opportunities in Georgia because they don't really want open and free voting, they want to protect their ability to cover up illegal voting.

The fun continues:

Florida Trump supporters arrested on charges of casting more than one vote in 2020 election

Jay Ketcik, John Rider and Joan Halstead, who all live in The Villages in Sumter County, Fla., face felony charges and up to five years in prison for allegedly casting more than one ballot in the most recent presidential contest, according to county arrest records.

trump-pointing.jpg

I told you this election was rigged!

Forum List

Back