Guess Who Is Committing Voter Fraud

This is awesome.

The Trumpsters have no evidence the Dems stole the election, but continue to claim the Dems did. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Then when confronted with ACTUAL evidence of Republican fraud, they circle back to, "B-b-b-b-b-but it was the Democrats!"

Wow. I knew their mental delusions were deeply embedded, but this is ridiculous. :lol:

You exposed yet another Dem lie. They claim there was no fraud because nobody can just point and say the fraud proof is over there in plain sight. In fact Dems have done all they can to hide the fraud. Data and science proves they cheated, just how they pulled it off was covered up quite well.
You need to be under a 72 hour psych hold and probably removed from society.

Isn't it cute how g swears he is a Conservative?
And the source of the data is conservative. Not that believing in small government should be a deciding factor on looking at who is committing voter fraud.

"Always accuse the other side of what you're doing."

It's right there in the Democrat's Handbook. Page 193, paragraph 2.
Oh, the irony!

You have it ass backwards, kid. Trumpsters have been accusing Dems of fraud, but the OP demonstrably proves that Republicans have been.

Nice try.

trump-born-in-keyna.jpg

Isn't it cute how g swears he is a Conservative?
I'm cleaning house of the fucktards, psychos, bigots, liars, and hypocrites who have metastasized in the conservative movement, dipshit.

As I have said many times, if a guest in my neighbor's house shit all over my neighbor's furniture, I would consider that guest to be an asshole.

But if a guest in MY house shits all over MY furniture, I would be far more angry and would want his ass out.

That's what Trump and the tard herd are to me. You assholes shit all over the furniture.

That you all just sit there like a submissive little cucks and accept Republican voter fraud without complaint and try to tu quoque your way out of it says everything about you.

In May 2021, Arizona indicted Tracy Lee McKay for voting in her dead mother’s name last November. McKay is a registered Republican. “Voter fraud cases are rare,” the Arizona Mirror reported.

Still, there appears to have been a bit of an epidemic of Republican dead mothers voting. In Pennsylvania, Robert Richard Lynn pleaded guilty in August to doing the same thing as McKay with his deceased mother’s ballot in the 2020 presidential election. In May, Bruce Bartman, to borrow poker vernacular, “saw Lynn and raised him one”: He pleaded guilty to registering to vote in both his dead mother’s name and that of his dead mother-in-law. He registered both women as Republicans, and actually cast a ballot as his mother. “I listened to too much propaganda and made a stupid mistake,” he told the judge at his sentencing.

Republican Ralph Holloway Thurman also made it a family affair. Thurman, a Pennsylvania voter, asked poll worker Eric Frank while voting whether he (Thurman) could vote for his son as well as himself. Hours after Frank answered “no,” he recognized Thurman back in line wearing sunglasses. Frank alerted authorities, resulting in Thurman’s successful prosecution for attempting to vote twice. The case gained notoriety last month when Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) honored his pledge to pay $25,000 to anyone reporting voter fraud. The pledge was intended to find proof of anti-Trump shenanigans, but last month Patrick sent a check to Frank, a Democrat who found proof of Republican voter fraud.

The Heritage Foundation database also lists Edward Snodgrass, a Republican town trustee in Ohio. He varied the family pattern from the maternal to the paternal, agreeing to plead guilty for voting for his dead father.

In Virginia, Jonathan Meade West Sr., an “unabashed conservative,” was convicted in January of trying to vote twice, once by absentee ballot and once in person.

Despite their best efforts, Republicans were unable to steal the election away from Joe Biden.

We just had the dem gov of PA commit voter fraud when his wife dropped off his absentee ballot...
It was his ballot, he filled it out. Not his wife.

But it is against the law to have even a family member to drop off your ballot for you in PA. In many other states, that is legal.

The irony is that Wolf vetoed a bill that would have made it legal in PA.

I'm cleaning house of the fucktards, psychos, bigots, liars, and hypocrites who have metastasized in the conservative movement, dipshit.

As I have said many times, if a guest in my neighbor's house shit all over my neighbor's furniture, I would consider that guest to be an asshole.

But if a guest in MY house shits all over MY furniture, I would be far more angry and would want his ass out.

That's what Trump and the tard herd are to me. You assholes shit all over the furniture.

That you all just sit there like a submissive little cucks and accept Republican voter fraud without complaint and try to tu quoque your way out of it says everything about you.

Once again you over estimate your abilities. You po kid, I didn't vote for Rump nor am I a Repub. Get over yourself boy.

It was his ballot, he filled it out. Not his wife.

But it is against the law to have even a family member to drop off your ballot for you in PA. In many other states, that is legal.

The irony is that Wolf vetoed a bill that would have made it legal in PA.

I dropped my ballot off for my ex countless times.

He filled it out and signed it then I dropped it at the ballot drop box with mine.

It's legal to do in my state.

Dropping a complete ballot off in a ballot box isn't vote fraud.

No, not one. You fools need a reading comprehension course.

A review of the database reveals an astonishing fact: In every listed indictment and conviction for voter fraud or other malfeasance in connection with the 2020 presidential general election, when the culprit’s political affiliation is known he or she turns out to be a Republican or “unabashed conservative.”
Yeah, I've noticed the same problem in thread after thread. Right-wingers and their ability to read.

Thinking of starting a humanitarian effort to teach right-wingers how to read/comprehend.

Wish you all success. I think it is a losing battle. The Republican party no longer exists. It is just one big cult group with the orange one as its Fuhrer. Case in point, Liz Cheney is now considered a communist traitor and worse. But hey, good luck.

Wish you all success. I think it is a losing battle. The Republican party no longer exists. It is just one big cult group with the orange one as its Fuhrer. Case in point, Liz Cheney is now considered a communist traitor and worse. But hey, good luck.
Yeah, I said the GOP is extinct the other day. It's gone.

It most definitely is no longer the party of Lincoln.

Forum List

Back