Zone1 Group plans to put Christian schools inside Ohio churches and allow kids to attend with public money

Jesus did say "Seize Earthly political power so you can whack them over their heads and take their money to pay for our schools!!!!"
Or you can view it that Christian taxpayers now aren't having to pay exclusively for godless public schools.

Or you can view it that Christian taxpayers now aren't having to pay exclusively for godless public schools.
Ever hear of this guy, goes by the name of Paul?

"6 For the same reason you also pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, busy with this very thing. 7 Pay to all what is due them—taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due." Roman 13:6,7

So First Century Christians were expected to pay taxes to Pagan Romans that went to build Heathen Temples.

Last edited:
Ever hear of this guy, goes by the name of Paul?

"6 For the same reason you also pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, busy with this very thing. 7 Pay to all what is due them—taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due." Roman 13:6,7
It's not Christians who need this lesson here. It's the atheist folks who don't think they should pay for Christians to attend their schools.

It's not Christians who need this lesson here. It's the atheist folks who don't think they should pay for Christians to attend their schools.
So where did your Jesus tell you to knock me over my head and take my money to pay for your kids' Christian education? Did Jesus go around knocking people over their heads to take their money and spend it on what He wanted to?

Its wrong to take public money from the government to pay for a private school. Soon the school will be dependent on the public funds and will have to cow tow to whatever the government demands. Soon the school will be run by the leftists who run our government and will no longer look to Christ as an example for how to treat the children of the school.

So where did your Jesus tell you to knock me over my head and take my money to pay for your kids' Christian education? Did Jesus go around knocking people over their heads to take their money and spend it on what He wanted to?
You just posted a quote about the bible saying you should pay your taxes. Now you're running from that. lol.

Its wrong to take public money from the government to pay for a private school. Soon the school will be dependent on the public funds and will have to cow tow to whatever the government demands. Soon the school will be run by the leftists who run our government and will no longer look to Christ as an example for how to treat the children of the school.
I see your point on that. But there are disadvantaged people who don't have the money to send their kids to private school. I think they should have an option. Black ghetto kids would benefit enormously from a Catholic School education.

Of course I would like to see public education and Catholic schools be one and the same. But not controlled by leftists. In my scenario, leftists/atheists would be completely out of the power structure.

While I and the founding daddies think it is self-evident that there is God and the government should not ban the expression of that Truth, the government should not favor any specific religion but must remain neutral. Neither should those who disavow God be banned. Freedom of thought and expression in all of its forms should prevail.

Just this year authoritarian Leftist Democrats tied schools receiving federal funding for lunches to the schools submission to the indoctrination of children to queer ideology.

You just posted a quote about the bible saying you should pay your taxes. Now you're running from that. lol.
That's right,  you should pay your taxes, like St. Paul said. If you don't, that's a matter between you and your God. If I don't pay mine, that's a matter between me and the gubbermint.

You still haven't answered the larger question, where did Jesus or any other 1st Century Christian leader tell Christians to seize power and knock people over their heads to pay for what Christians want?

Last edited:
That's right,  you should pay your taxes, like St. Paul said. If you don't, that's a matter between you and your God. If I don't pay mine, that's a matter between me and the gubbermint.
Love the hypocritical double standard. 'You have to do this, but I don't".

You still haven't answered the larger question, where did Jesus or any other 1st Century Christian leader tell Christians to seize power and knock people over their heads to pay for what Christians want?
Um, the answer is "They didn't".

This is fantastic news! Mashmont has long called for an end to the meme of "separation of church and state" since it has never happened and is an impossibility anyway. As I've noted many times, when you attempt to separate out Christianity you're left with atheism. That's why I have called for America to formally declare itself a Christian nation.

Back when I first wrote that well-received thread It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. in January, I lamented our country's descent into atheism. But this was before this fabulous new Supreme Court issued a spate of rulings protecting religious freedom.

The new school in Ohio is a result of the Carson vs Makin ruling, where the Supreme Court allowed taxpayer funding for religious schools, and this is a tremendous development. The Marxist propaganda machine is obviously very angry at the formation of the Ohio Christian schools as well as the ruling, but the rest of us are leaping with joy. Now poor inner-city black youths can get much-needed Christian values in a safer better school free from Communist indoctrination. Free from wokeness. The blacks can now begin to turn around their promiscuous gang-banging culture to one of two-parent families and Christian productivity. No sensible person can say this is anything but great news.

Forgive me if I have a bounce in my step today!

Awesome dude! What a great development! Get taxpayers to fund religious indoctrination and then when those unbelievers who just don't have the faith or what it takes to be a phony two faced piece of shit coward every day and have the audacity to resist the loss of their individuality, their very soul, they can be marginalized, criminalized, and relegated to the lowest places in society so there will be an abundance of losers out there to serve those of faith and psychiatrists offices, mental institutions, the judicial system and prisons will be overflowing with those filthy unbelievers condemned to a life of suffering being fleeced, despised, rejected, persecuted and abused daily.

I think I just came in my pants!

Last edited:
Awesome dude! What a great development! Get taxpayers to fund religious indoctrination and then when those unbelievers who just don't have the faith or what it takes to be a phony two faced piece of shit coward every day and have the audacity to resist the loss of their individuality, their very soul, they can be marginalized, criminalized, and relegated to the lowest places in society so there will be an abundance of losers out there to serve those of faith and psychiatrists offices, mental institutions, the judicial system and prisons will be overflowing with those filthy unbelievers condemned to a life of suffering being fleeced, despised, rejected, persecuted and abused daily.

I think I just came in my pants!
Yet you want Christians to pay for atheist indoctrination centers aka public schools, so........

Yet you want Christians to pay for atheist indoctrination centers aka public schools, so........

You know nothing about what I want and what I want is irrelevant to this discussion. The truth is that public schools teach reading, writing, arithmetic, history, science, biology, literature, music, art, sports, etc. No one taught atheism in my school. Do you think that denying reality, believing in the absurd, and ignoring well known facts provides a better foundation for a happy, fulfilled, and prosperous life? No one is preventing you from screwing up your children's minds if that's what you want to do at home, so what's your problem? Are you against a well rounded education? Are you afraid of losing control over children if they learn to think for themselves? You should be and you can't abort their growth without becoming evil, the exact opposite of what you profess to be.

Do you believe that unless a person celebrates the crucifixion and death of Jesus and worships him, a first century Jewish man, as if he was a triune God they should be regarded as anathema?

What did Jesus say about misleading children? You should be ashamed of yourself. Damn.

Think of this. If even just ten percent of what is written in scripture is true then you are screwed.

Last edited:
You know nothing about what I want and what I want is irrelevant to this discussion. The truth is that public schools teach reading, writing, arithmetic, history, science, biology, literature, music, art, sports, etc. No one taught atheism in my school. Do you think that denying reality, believing in the absurd, and ignoring well known facts provides a better foundation for a happy, fulfilled, and prosperous life? No one is preventing you from screwing up your children's minds if that's what you want to do at home, so what's your problem? Are you against a well rounded education? Are you afraid of losing control over children if they learn to think for themselves? You should be and you can't abort their growth without becoming evil, the exact opposite of what you profess to be.

Do you believe that unless a person celebrates the crucifixion and death of Jesus and worships him, a first century Jewish man, as if he was a triune God they should be regarded as anathema?

What did Jesus say about misleading children? You should be ashamed of yourself. Damn.

Think of this. If even just ten percent of what is written in scripture is true then you are screwed.
<gulp> I kinda agree with hobie OMG ---religion should not be taught in PUBLIC SCHOOL

Wouldn't it be nice if it were true that public schools teach only reading, writing, arithmetic, history, science, biology, music, art, and sports? Unfortunately, it isn't. They teach a whole bunch of godless junk, such as how to use contraception, that perverse sex acts are acceptable, that whites are no-good oppressors, that the climate change myth is real. Just go down the Marxist wish list, then try to tell me none of it is taught in the public schools.

Forum List

Back