Zone1 The Satanic Ch. & Verse

Ria_Longhorn

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2017
"Allah has verily bought the souls and possessions of the faithful in exchange for a promise of Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, and kill and are killed." -- Qur'an 9:111

The significance of the chapter and verse number: 9.11.1

"Allah has verily bought the souls and possessions of the faithful in exchange for a promise of Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, and kill and are killed." -- Qur'an 9:111

The significance of the chapter and verse number: 9.11.1
Ah interesting. Magical religious nonsense explains the reason for the date horrors were committed yet again,.

“Allah” is the Arabic word for God.

Saying Muslims worship “Allah” is like saying French Christians worship “Dieu” or Spanish Christians worship “Dios”.

Being neither a Christian nor a Muslim who should I admire more? Muslims who kill because Allah commanded it, or Christians who kill in spite of what Jesus taught?

Muslims who kill because Allah commanded it, or Christians who kill in spite of what Jesus taught?

Just do a simple math problem. Add up all the murders done by Muslims. Then add up all the murders done by Christians.

Hopefully those numbers will help you make your decision.

Just do a simple math problem. Add up all the murders done by Muslims. Then add up all the murders done by Christians.

Hopefully those numbers will help you make your decision.
Consider all the wars Christians fought among themselves, the wars they waged abroad, taking land and resources from local populations, it's no contest, Christians killed more. I will concede one point. When Muslims kill it's for their evil and degenerate religion. When Christians kill it's for the noble aims of Greed and Avarice.

what would the fanatics do if suddenly all their desert books were made to disappear ... surly a prophecy for what would be a sign for the triumph they all deny, the triumph of good.

Consider all the wars Christians fought among themselves, the wars they waged abroad, taking land and resources from local populations, it's no contest, Christians killed more. I will concede one point. When Muslims kill it's for their evil and degenerate religion. When Christians kill it's for the noble aims of Greed and Avarice.

Then I guess you have your answer. Now you know who to admire more.

All amateur works written by primitives. Historical value, and nothing more.
Many of the books of the Bible are considered some of the finest examples of human literature.

I don’t believe in the Bible in any literal sense, but Job talking to God through the whirlwind, for example, is a masterpiece.

It has real literary significance that goes beyond its historical significance.

Many of the books of the Bible are considered some of the finest examples of human literature.

I don’t believe in the Bible in any literal sense, but Job talking to God through the whirlwind, for example, is a masterpiece.

It has real literary significance that goes beyond its historical significance.

Augustine_ knows this. Some people think they are obligated to discredit the Bible just because of its lack of historical accuracy. They can’t objectively evaluate it. I’m an atheist myself but I give other atheist no relevance if they dismiss the Bible. Hating it is ok but dismissing it is beyond foolish. It is the most influential book of all time. I have often asked what the second most influential book of all time has been. Only a few times have I gotten an answer.

Forum List

Back