Ground Zero For Virus Good News Curve is Flattening

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Last edited:
1585318338322.png

DUMB ASS. lol. so which is it idiots .... whose truth is truth bahahaah

I live where the virus started in America. The first case and first death of the virus happened 10 miles from where I live.

Now, GOOD NEWS. Cases are leveling off.

I know it's just a glimmer of good news but it's good news. It's starting to get better slowly.

We are succeeding here where it started. Which is hope.

Hopefully things like social distancing and simple things like washing your hands is helping slow this down. Hopefully, when this is over, people will at least keep washing their hands, as a common courtesy.

Thanks to Trump's leadership?
:laugh:

I live where the virus started.
You live in China?

Sorry I left out a word in the first sentence. I edited it so it makes more sense.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

trump had nothing to do with the progress made here. In fact, trump has pretty much abandoned us.
you're upset because the POTUS didn't personally call you...???!!!??
..he's supposed to check every little country bumpkin 1 horse town??

View attachment 315952

I live where it started in America. It's logical that we would be the first place to see the virus starting to be beat.

It's starting to be beat.

When it started here, the rest of the nation didn't have it. The rest of the nation is behind us in beating it. So we will be the first to start beating it.

If you want to keep grasping at bad news, go for it. I'm going to welcome this glimmer of hope and good news.

Join me.

View attachment 315952

I live where it started in America. It's logical that we would be the first place to see the virus starting to be beat.

When it started here, the rest of the nation didn't have it. The rest of the nation is behind us in beating it. So we will be the first to start beating it.

If you want to keep grasping at bad news, go for it. I'm going to welcome this glimmer of hope and good news.

Join me.

Oh we will all join you in your world of HITLER love------- that's if we lose this authoritarian battle Trump hating pigs want so badly. Ur all just to blind to see it on the average citizen's IQ level that's what makes most idiots a democrat and or a fake republican ur iidots because facts and truth stare right back at you and the dunce never see it.

We know truth is scary and sissies have to blame someone that's what makes a real man take it on like Trump and now Trump has to sweep up Obama scum and Bushes scumbag messes and yall can't stannd it. SIT ON IT your getting Karma moron.

You just haven't had a full blown taste of it all yet but you will if we lose this freedom battle dumb ass.

TRY READING THAT SIGNATURE/QUOTE IN MY PROFILE thi is why your all such idiots it goes right over your heads..

1585320468091.png

I live where the virus started in America. The first case and first death of the virus happened 10 miles from where I live.

I know it's just a glimmer of good news but it's good news. It's starting to get better slowly.

Hopefully things like social distancing and simple things like washing your hands is helping slow this down. Hopefully, when this is over, people will at least keep washing their hands, as a common courtesy.

It will never be over this is a straing that will mutate over and over so it's different each time they can use this to LOCK us down and they will.
The RNA of this mutation is from HIV it's off the same structure and spreads rapidly because of it. .

We will have this FOREVER......

1585320921788.png

I hope to God that the number of new US cases starts dropping soon, because the number of new US cases is getting scary.
View attachment 315954

Keep in mind, New York and New Jersey continue to account for about 1/2 of them. And New York's rate if increase is falling off.

They have had fewer deaths to the last couple of days.

All the best to the state of Washington.

View attachment 315952

Join me.

Thank you, President Trump!

Forum List

Back