Ground troops needed to purge Iran ‘influence’ in Yemen — Bahrain

a "buy in" ??? People kinda pay a sum of money to some organization and
then become an executive in a bank?
Yes, both privates and organization buy x amount. Generally with privates this puts them in a position to acquire that of a ceo of some type.

So people from some mideastern countries are "buying into" banks in the Midwest?---------is that "buy in" thing
something like owning STOCKS? ie shares in a corporation? I really do not
know which is why I ask.
I have not been able to keep up on who is where at this point, we have not had Internet since about 2009, just able to check on emails and a few things until last month and a half ago
What mideastern country are BUYING into USA Midwest banks? Can a non-citizen do so?
I am not sure about the citizen requirements. I know some saudi were heavily involved in certain banks. And again I have not kept up on all the laws. Some banks have various departments. i.e. home, business, different leasing sections, home, equipment, etc... All with the main name but different. In 1998 - 2000 a lot of moves were made in the banking into the areas of stocks and insurances. I am not your best source on learning what these changes were just watched what was happening with small family farms and small business enterprises.

oh.......... ok------how does that implicate BANKERS -----in the turmoil in
Syria? or the issues in Yemen between Iran and Saudi arabia?. Seems
to me that allowing non citizens to BUY US banking----dealing with
farms and houses and tools of trades etc------is a damned dangerous idea----
but I do not really understand how that stuff works
Well from what I was reading back in 2006 saudi's were buying heavy into farming interest in certain african states also. Like I said I'm not the expert on the banking programs at this point I am still learning. When certain things start linking together I just get real nosy about it all in seeing who is doing what where, etc...

Yes, both privates and organization buy x amount. Generally with privates this puts them in a position to acquire that of a ceo of some type.

So people from some mideastern countries are "buying into" banks in the Midwest?---------is that "buy in" thing
know which is why I ask.
I have not been able to keep up on who is where at this point, we have not had Internet since about 2009, just able to check on emails and a few things until last month and a half ago
What mideastern country are BUYING into USA Midwest banks? Can a non-citizen do so?
I am not sure about the citizen requirements. I know some saudi were heavily involved in certain banks. And again I have not kept up on all the laws. Some banks have various departments. i.e. home, business, different leasing sections, home, equipment, etc... All with the main name but different. In 1998 - 2000 a lot of moves were made in the banking into the areas of stocks and insurances. I am not your best source on learning what these changes were just watched what was happening with small family farms and small business enterprises.

Well from what I was reading back in 2006 saudi's were buying heavy into farming interest in certain african states also. Like I said I'm not the expert on the banking programs at this point I am still learning. When certain things start linking together I just get real nosy about it all in seeing who is doing what where, etc...

It is very logical for Saudis to BUY INTO FARMING lands------Saudi arabia is not
"food safe"-------that country cannot feed itself from its own produce. But the idea of buying into banking institutions in the USA that handle the finances of small businesses and farms and houses of private citizens in the USA------kinda
CREEPS ME OUT---------In any case I see no link between that issue and
Iran's interest in Yemen------I see LOTS OF FINANCIAL reasons for Iran's interest and the interest of Iran's ALLY-----Russia--------in Yemen. Its not banking----
it is OIL AND ITS TRANSPORT -------RUSSIA AND IRAN WANT CONTROL
OF SEA PORTS-------- think TAIZ and ADEN ---seaports------and think
OIL------untapped lakes of it-----in and around ADEN and THINK MONOPOLY
on the waterways controlled by those ports. ----------as to religion----he who controls the black rock of mecca-------controls both the SUNNIS and the SHIITES
of the whole world. Muslims are ---sorta under religious obligation to
go see that rock at least once in their lives. Owning the rock is BIG POWER.
Access to Saudi arabia for Iran is VIA YEMEN ------Another big power maker
in the world of islam------is OWNERSHIP OF JERUSALEM------and heroically
getting rid of DA JOOOOS--------Haifa is another important sorta sea port
Hezbollah was planted in the southern tip of Lebanon-----a hop and a skip from
Haifa ------for virtually the same reason that Hezbollah is being increasingly
planted in Yemen and the native Shiites ------ARMED TO THE HILT !!!!!
Banking------for strict muslims ------is a sin. ------of course so is drinking alcohol----
I have never known an Iranian who did not drink--------at least beer. I have known too few Saudis -----to comment. My hubby was born in Yemen-----in that country the only people permitted to make wine were jews -------(no Christians left there for many centuries)--------Muslims were not permitted to drink it at all------
the only reason jews were permitted to make it ---------was to make it available to
muslims who WANTED IT. -------the wine loophole does not differ much
from the BANKING----- EVEN THOUGH BANKING IS A SIN -----loophole.

now----don't you feel a whole lot better? Midwest people in the USA are kinda
---for the Saudis--------DA PEOPLE WHO MAKE BANKING HALAL FOR MUSLIMS-----just as DA JOOOOOS MADE WINE HALAL FOR MUSLIMS IN YEMEN.

however------neiher has anything to do with Iran's desire for YEMEN

know which is why I ask.

It is very logical for Saudis to BUY INTO FARMING lands------Saudi arabia is not
"food safe"-------that country cannot feed itself from its own produce. But the idea of buying into banking institutions in the USA that handle the finances of small businesses and farms and houses of private citizens in the USA------kinda
Iran's interest in Yemen------I see LOTS OF FINANCIAL reasons for Iran's interest and the interest of Iran's ALLY-----Russia--------in Yemen. Its not banking----
on the waterways controlled by those ports. ----------as to religion----he who controls the black rock of mecca-------controls both the SUNNIS and the SHIITES
Banking------for strict muslims ------is a sin. ------of course so is drinking alcohol----
I have never known an Iranian who did not drink--------at least beer. I have known too few Saudis -----to comment. My hubby was born in Yemen-----in that country the only people permitted to make wine were jews -------(no Christians left there for many centuries)--------Muslims were not permitted to drink it at all------
the only reason jews were permitted to make it ---------was to make it available to

---for the Saudis--------DA PEOPLE WHO MAKE BANKING HALAL FOR MUSLIMS-----just as DA JOOOOOS MADE WINE HALAL FOR MUSLIMS IN YEMEN.

An attempt to control the seaports makes perfect sense considering the location and mass coast line there in Yemen. A lot of refugees were also going into Europe out Eritrea, Djibouti and Somalia. For anyone else to be in control of Yemen that would pretty much tie up that end leading into the Arabian sea.

When Bush jr. was president he was talking a deal with a Dubai company being in control of some the ports here. That did not fly well with the people at all.

screenshot-www google com 2015-09-13 23-52-28.png

know which is why I ask.

An attempt to control the seaports makes perfect sense considering the location and mass coast line there in Yemen. A lot of refugees were also going into Europe out Eritrea, Djibouti and Somalia. For anyone else to be in control of Yemen that would pretty much tie up that end leading into the Arabian sea.

When Bush jr. was president he was talking a deal with a Dubai company being in control of some the ports here. That did not fly well with the people at all.

View attachment 50137

yes---when it comes to logical business -----ways to make money-----no one comes
close to IRANIANs------sheeeeesh DUBAI in CONTROL of our ports-------watta brilliant idea

I see LOTS OF FINANCIAL reasons for Iran's interest and the interest of Iran's ALLY-----Russia--------in Yemen. Its not banking----
it is OIL AND ITS TRANSPORT
So you think finance and oil are unrelated to banking? And you don't see the interests of Saudi Arabia and the US? You haven't provided any evidence that Iran is intervening but anyone can see without question the "coalition's" efforts to intervene.

Fellow posters------the thrust of the AXIS (Iran, Syria, SHIITES in general,
Russia, et al) is that Saudi arabia CREATED ISLAMIC TERRORISM ---
and the allies------USA, Israel, the EU, Saudi Arabia -----are ALL IN
ON IT and have even CREATED ISIS, AL QAEDA
Well there you go.......straight from the Zionist's mouth.

I see LOTS OF FINANCIAL reasons for Iran's interest and the interest of Iran's ALLY-----Russia--------in Yemen. Its not banking----
So you think finance and oil are unrelated to banking? And you don't see the interests of Saudi Arabia and the US? You haven't provided any evidence that Iran is intervening but anyone can see without question the "coalition's" efforts to intervene.

the test of any hypothesis-----is---- "CAN IT BE USED TO PREDICT AN OUTCOME"-------got that, ISLAMO NAZI DOG??? The outcome of the
efforts of Iran in Yemen is going to be an aggression against Saudi arabia AND
embargo of the waterways involving transport of oil---------eg such water ways
as the strait of Hormuz by for the benefit of SHIITE SHIT------for more information
discuss the matter with any SUNNI MUSLIM YEMENI in the USA------say
"HOUTHI"----then duck so that when he VOMITS-----he misses your idiot face.
GOT THAT, islamo Nazi pig shit?-----

(for those who do not know----Yemeni sunnis are not Zionists----not by a long shot------you need not fear that they are parroting "Zionist propaganda" as
islamo Nazi dog TEHON is parroting Shiite shit

the test of any hypothesis-----is---- "CAN IT BE USED TO PREDICT AN OUTCOME"-------got that, ISLAMO NAZI DOG??? The outcome of the
as the strait of Hormuz by for the benefit of SHIITE SHIT------for more information

(for those who do not know----Yemeni sunnis are not Zionists----not by a long shot------you need not fear that they are parroting "Zionist propaganda" as
Are you claiming that you are a Yemen Sunni?

of course------a Yemeni sunni from Sanaa------what did you imagine?

I already said.....Zionist.

The bottom line here is that the Arab League wants the Iranians out of their business.

KUNA : Arab FMs call on Iran to stop interferences in Bahrain - Politics - 14/09/2015

Oh----is that what YOU decided? I have also decided-----you are shit

The bottom line here is that the Arab League wants the Iranians out of their business.

KUNA : Arab FMs call on Iran to stop interferences in Bahrain - Politics - 14/09/2015
Well of course they do. They talk about the "rule of international laws and the principles of neighborliness" even as the coalition jointly bombs Yemen. :rolleyes-41: Meanwhile in Bahrain the human rights violations persist.
Group of 32 Countries Criticizes Bahrain on Human Rights

Yemen has been embroiled in civil war for more than 60 years-----and
more recently INVADED by Iranian supported Shiite shit. It has been
a cradle for terrorists who involved themselves in world wide terrorism for
decades. Yemen is USED TO IT. Talk to a Yemeni sunni. -----or even
to a non muslim survivor of that cesspit

Well of course they do. They talk about the "rule of international laws and the principles of neighborliness" even as the coalition jointly bombs Yemen. :rolleyes-41: Meanwhile in Bahrain the human rights violations persist.
Group of 32 Countries Criticizes Bahrain on Human Rights

It looks like you might be the right guy to tell us how great the human rights are in Iran. They must be wonderful because people are still coming out to live in the U.S. Why are they not staying in Iran where everything is honky dory for everyone?

US forces are committing genocide in Yemen.

U.S.-backed Forces in Yemen Escalate Airstrikes

A coalition of Washington-backed armies led by Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has escalated their bombing raids on civilian areas in Yemen.

Neighborhoods, hospitals, mosques, factories, ports and other locations were hit during the last week.

Since the beginning of the Saudi-GCC air war against Yemen at least 4,000 people have been killed and tens of thousands injured. Four million Yemeni people have been forced to leave their homes while humanitarian assistance is almost impossible in light of the lack of security as well as the destruction of transport facilities and ports.

A leading news story in the New York Times on Sunday September 13 exposed a war that has been largely hidden from the public view in the United States. Also the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) on September 11 featured a detailed report on the bombing of a bottled water factory which the U.S.-backed forces claimed was a munitions production facility.

Just like the claims of Silly Sally, these should be taken with a grain of salt. In the case of Sally's claims, make that "rock salt".

US forces are committing genocide in Yemen.

U.S.-backed Forces in Yemen Escalate Airstrikes

A coalition of Washington-backed armies led by Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) has escalated their bombing raids on civilian areas in Yemen.

Neighborhoods, hospitals, mosques, factories, ports and other locations were hit during the last week.

Since the beginning of the Saudi-GCC air war against Yemen at least 4,000 people have been killed and tens of thousands injured. Four million Yemeni people have been forced to leave their homes while humanitarian assistance is almost impossible in light of the lack of security as well as the destruction of transport facilities and ports.

A leading news story in the New York Times on Sunday September 13 exposed a war that has been largely hidden from the public view in the United States. Also the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) on September 11 featured a detailed report on the bombing of a bottled water factory which the U.S.-backed forces claimed was a munitions production facility.

Just like the claims of Silly Sally, these should be taken with a grain of salt. In the case of Sally's claims, make that "rock salt".

---thanks for the latest in islamo Nazi shit propaganda------I get my information on Yemen from real live Yemenis-----not islamo Nazi pigs. Your ignorance is astounding----Iranian backed SHIITE TERRORISTS in Yemen ---to wit the
small Shiite minority "houthis" and ----extra dogs----Hezbollah---have been
reddening the gutters of Yemeni cities with blood for several years now as well
as attempting incursions into SAUDI ARABIA-----Saudi arabia has no interest in
Yemen other than the fact that IRAN IS USING that land as a PATHWAY INTO
SAUDI ARABIA--------the US interest is that Yemen (homeland of Osama bin Laden) has been a credle for Islamic terrorists for GENERATIONS.

---thanks for the latest in islamo Nazi shit propaganda------I get my information on Yemen from real live Yemenis-----not islamo Nazi pigs. Your ignorance is astounding----Iranian backed SHIITE TERRORISTS in Yemen ---to wit the
SAUDI ARABIA--------the US interest is that Yemen (homeland of Osama bin Laden) has been a credle for Islamic terrorists for GENERATIONS.
Listen bitch, I don't want my tax dollars going to bombing hospitals in Yemen.

Listen bitch, I don't want my tax dollars going to bombing hospitals in Yemen.

fine with me------the USA is not bombing hospitals in Yemen---even Saudi arabia
is not doing that COCK SUCKING PIMP Yemen is a cradle for terrorists and
has ITSELF been involved in brutal civil war since the 1950s-------I do not want
"hospitals" bombed in yemen -------but I do want the next targets of Yemen's.
You are so typical of islamo Nazi shit------- waaaaa!!! my tax dollars-----waaaa
my tax dollars-----------peasant minded pimp
graduating class to be you and yours. I know lots of people who REMEMBER
"life" in yemen

has ITSELF been involved in brutal civil war since the 1950s-------I do not want
You are so typical of islamo Nazi shit------- waaaaa!!! my tax dollars-----waaaa
"life" in yemen
I provided proof we are bombing hospitals in Yemen. Where's your proof they haven't?

"life" in yemen
I provided proof we are bombing hospitals in Yemen. Where's your proof they haven't?

you can't prove a negative-----you know that. There are many circumstances
that can render a hospital a LEGAL MILITARY TARGET. If the "hospitals" hit
were legal military targets---fine with me-----Yemen is a CRADLE FOR TERRORISTS right now

Forum List

Back