Ground troops needed to purge Iran ‘influence’ in Yemen — Bahrain

ROFLMAO why should that filthy islamo Shiite shit lie occur to me?? -----I have informants ------- YEMENIS themselves.. You are quite an islamo Nazi Shiite piece of shit propagandaist pimp. Hezbollah and Houthi shit grabbed SANAA and TAIZ and ADEN as part of a USA agenda?
No, you have not provided any evidence to support your assertion that Iran is controlling parts of Yemen in an imperialist expansion yet you ignore the overt and well publicized bombing being conducted by Saudi Arabia and coalition intended to control the outcome of an ongoing civil war.

They are bringing humanitarian aid , which is so greatly needed. Iran is a humanitarian country.

Anyone who is interested in what is going on in Yemen----find a Yemeni living in
the USA------there are lots. There is no need to take the word of a filthy islamo Nazi whore parroting islamo Nazi shit. My first informant is a Yemeni who left
his family-----ie sibs, wife, children, parents ----etc in SANAA, Yemen -----which is the capital of Yemen. He has developed a small -----newspaper and
cigarette store along with some other relatives---right here in the USA-----He
began talking with my very own hubby about the situation a few years ago----hubby was born in Aden, Yemen----so that is the link. ----in reality ---besides a polite
"hello" he never spoke to me or I to him (typical of the very conservative
manner of Yemenis). It started out with an attack on HIS hometown----by
HOUTHIS----which are a small Shiite minority in Yemen------BLOOD IN THE
GUTTERS ----suddenly the impoverished houthis were well armed
and MURDERING (a few years ago before this stuff hit the news-----there
was blood in the gutters of Sanaa) It is the blood in the gutters of Sanaa that
penny is calling "HUMANITARIAN AID". The bloody attack never ended and moves on------Iran pushed MORE murderers on Yemen in the form of Hezbollah
operatives ------still killing-----they grabbed the capital ---over turned the government------the president FLED-----then they went after ADEN---the most important port city of the country and then HISTORIC TAIZ-----the other port city---and began making small incursions into SAUDI ARABIA -----I have been hearing
the story for a few years-----it is barely touched upon in the News and Penelope is LYING as she waits for more of the carnage that so delights her. She is that disgusting
Such a touching story........perhaps you could elaborate on this gloss over.
suddenly the impoverished houthis were well armed
and MURDERING
How did this sudden event take place? Could it have been from the 10 years of struggle or from Saudi Arabia playing both sides and empowering the Houthis to beat Al Islah?

NICE try Shiite dog. Of course it was not "sudden"-------the Houthi minority in
Yemen and the sunni majority have hated each other for more than a thousand
years----Iran has been playing the game of "lets unite SHIITE SHIT" for a very long time too-------well----at least more than ten years. The first muslim I knew well was a Shiite from india. I was very young----almost 20. LONG LONG ago-----
he was a relative new comer to the USA-----a resident doctor in surgery---?? about 26 (??) LONG LONG ago----he was chock full of propaganda just like you
are. I was clueless-----but it was my intro into Islamic education. I appreciate
your comment-------it is a glimpse into the prevailing Shiite shit propaganda
ROFLMAO------- IRAN IS SAVING YEMEN FROM AL ISLAH!!!!!! how noble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're clueless huh. That's why you yell so loud and obnoxiously. I didn't say Iran, I said Saudi Arabia.

fellow posters-----pay attention to the filth of Penelope and Tehon------they are presenting the Shiite shit POV------they are attempting to justify the coming
Iranian attack on Saudi Arabia and the over-taking of the water ways of the red
sea by virtue of conquest of the port cities of Yemen and the theft of Yemeni Oil by Iran------in fact they are calling it "HUMANITARIAN" For the roots of this level of propaganda filth-----try to find
some of the stuff that the Nazis in the USA promulgated in the mid 1930s ---We had lots of adolf ass lickers in the USA back then too.

Tehon has rated this tragedy in Yemen as "funny"
Funny is your over the top reactions and unsubstantiated propaganda. I get the impression that your only care for the situation in Yemen is in its value to demonize Iran.

nope------I have nothing against Iran or Yemen -----or FOR either. I just have a good insight into the ongoing situation--------

No, you have not provided any evidence to support your assertion that Iran is controlling parts of Yemen in an imperialist expansion yet you ignore the overt and well publicized bombing being conducted by Saudi Arabia and coalition intended to control the outcome of an ongoing civil war.

They are bringing humanitarian aid , which is so greatly needed. Iran is a humanitarian country.

Anyone who is interested in what is going on in Yemen----find a Yemeni living in
the USA------there are lots. There is no need to take the word of a filthy islamo Nazi whore parroting islamo Nazi shit. My first informant is a Yemeni who left
his family-----ie sibs, wife, children, parents ----etc in SANAA, Yemen -----which is the capital of Yemen. He has developed a small -----newspaper and
began talking with my very own hubby about the situation a few years ago----hubby was born in Aden, Yemen----so that is the link. ----in reality ---besides a polite
penny is calling "HUMANITARIAN AID". The bloody attack never ended and moves on------Iran pushed MORE murderers on Yemen in the form of Hezbollah
operatives ------still killing-----they grabbed the capital ---over turned the government------the president FLED-----then they went after ADEN---the most important port city of the country and then HISTORIC TAIZ-----the other port city---and began making small incursions into SAUDI ARABIA -----I have been hearing
the story for a few years-----it is barely touched upon in the News and Penelope is LYING as she waits for more of the carnage that so delights her. She is that disgusting
and MURDERING
How did this sudden event take place? Could it have been from the 10 years of struggle or from Saudi Arabia playing both sides and empowering the Houthis to beat Al Islah?

years----Iran has been playing the game of "lets unite SHIITE SHIT" for a very long time too-------well----at least more than ten years. The first muslim I knew well was a Shiite from india. I was very young----almost 20. LONG LONG ago-----
he was a relative new comer to the USA-----a resident doctor in surgery---?? about 26 (??) LONG LONG ago----he was chock full of propaganda just like you
are. I was clueless-----but it was my intro into Islamic education. I appreciate
You're clueless huh. That's why you yell so loud and obnoxiously. I didn't say Iran, I said Saudi Arabia.

get it straight-----the current Shiite shit is SHIITE IRAN is saving DA HOUTHIS and da ummah in general from the FILTH OF SUNNI SAUDI ARABIA. ----gee
----you are confusing yourself

fellow posters-----pay attention to the filth of Penelope and Tehon------they are presenting the Shiite shit POV------they are attempting to justify the coming
sea by virtue of conquest of the port cities of Yemen and the theft of Yemeni Oil by Iran------in fact they are calling it "HUMANITARIAN" For the roots of this level of propaganda filth-----try to find
some of the stuff that the Nazis in the USA promulgated in the mid 1930s ---We had lots of adolf ass lickers in the USA back then too.

Funny is your over the top reactions and unsubstantiated propaganda. I get the impression that your only care for the situation in Yemen is in its value to demonize Iran.

nope------I have nothing against Iran or Yemen -----or FOR either. I just have a good insight into the ongoing situation--------
I doubt it.

fellow posters-------you might as well know------the IRANIAN JUSTIFICATION for
that which they are doing in the Persian Gulf and in and around Yemen-----and at
the border between Yemen and Iran is ALL FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND-------against the "EVILS" of Saudi Arabia------for details-------ask Tehon and Penelope.
The next step will include an increase in efforts by Iran too infiltrate Saudi arabia and some sort of EMBARGOES on shipping thru the seas around Yemen------all for the GOOD OF MANKIND----of course

I doubt it.

a theory is proven based on its usefulness in PREDICTION -------I predict that the
situation of conflict in Yemen is going to HEAT UP------especially in those port cities and at the border between Yemen and Saudi arabia. -------Iran will instruct you to BLAME SAUDI ARABIA ------because Saudi arabia suddenly WANTS YEMEN

and MURDERING

get it straight-----the current Shiite shit is SHIITE IRAN is saving DA HOUTHIS and da ummah in general from the FILTH OF SUNNI SAUDI ARABIA. ----gee
After Saleh had been ousted and Hadi was elected Al Islah was the controlling faction in the ROYG. Al Islah is aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood. Saudi Arabia saw this as a threat and along with the UAE and thru Saleh empowered the Houthis to overtake Sana'a. I am not confused, perhaps you have a neighbor or relative from Yemen who can explain it to you.

Last edited:
In light of what certain people claiming to jews have done and are still doing irosie91 it is not an easy task to sort through all crap to find the truth and get a line on the modern Nazi.

"certain people" "find the truth"---------go right ahead----of what are you afraid?--
express yourself like a human being.
I am not particularly afraid of anything here in this world. I do see that hatred is overflowing in all sorts of directions towards everyday Jews and Christians and even families that are raised as Muslims, Krishna's or even Buddhist. I would like to see it stopped. I see people putting a blame on whole countries and communities when it appears it is just a few that cause the real problems and generally it has to do with greed and desire to have control over people of all sorts. When propaganda is push one way or another it does not solve anything.

You running for "TRITE SALESMAN OF THE YEAR" ??? you just farted it out by the pound------- There is a real and very serious SITUATION going on
right now. (well------no doubt you know that but have decided to throw the idiot
islamo Nazi "comeback" at it.----------YOU SAID ALL MULIMS ARE BAAAAAAAD
In light of what certain people claiming to jews have done and are still doing irosie91 it is not an easy task to sort through all crap to find the truth and get a line on the modern Nazi.

"certain people" "find the truth"---------go right ahead----of what are you afraid?--
I am not particularly afraid of anything here in this world. I do see that hatred is overflowing in all sorts of directions towards everyday Jews and Christians and even families that are raised as Muslims, Krishna's or even Buddhist. I would like to see it stopped. I see people putting a blame on whole countries and communities when it appears it is just a few that cause the real problems and generally it has to do with greed and desire to have control over people of all sorts. When propaganda is push one way or another it does not solve anything.

Your post is TRITE bullshit--------I discussed IRANIAN POLICY-----not a few people here and there--------THE POLICY AND ACTIONS OF THE IRANIAN
GOVERNMENT and its proxy militias. ------ TODAY's IRANIAN POLICY

You running for "TRITE SALESMAN OF THE YEAR" ??? you just farted it out by the pound------- There is a real and very serious SITUATION going on
right now. (well------no doubt you know that but have decided to throw the idiot

Your post is TRITE bullshit--------I discussed IRANIAN POLICY-----not a few people here and there--------THE POLICY AND ACTIONS OF THE IRANIAN
Irosie91 I think you are getting very confused, possibly agitated for no reason and you are trying to claim something which I said which I have not said. I don't think any of the countries have perfect records at this point. You brought up the Nazi's in your supposed response post to me. I consider people with the agenda to take over full control of the world wide food distribution in order to have worldwide control a type of Nazism. I do believe that in order to cover their own asses a lot of bankster and thug types are working the chaos situation to cover their own asses and keep their ill gotten assets.

You on the other hand are mad about the Iranians and have informants all over who supposedly give you information. I don't have all that information you are privileged and in on so I ask questions hoping to learn better about the issues involved in the news as I watch what is going down throughout the world from my little obscure little shithole with an Internet connection. Evidently that must bother you so I will refer my questions or posts to anyone other than you from here forward.

Irosie91 I think you are getting very confused, possibly agitated for no reason and you are trying to claim something which I said which I have not said. I don't think any of the countries have perfect records at this point. You brought up the Nazi's in your supposed response post to me. I consider people with the agenda to take over full control of the world wide food distribution in order to have worldwide control a type of Nazism. I do believe that in order to cover their own asses a lot of bankster and thug types are working the chaos situation to cover their own asses and keep their ill gotten assets.

You on the other hand are mad about the Iranians and have informants all over who supposedly give you information. I don't have all that information you are privileged and in on so I ask questions hoping to learn better about the issues involved in the news as I watch what is going down throughout the world from my little obscure little shithole with an Internet connection. Evidently that must bother you so I will refer my questions or posts to anyone other than you from here forward.

I understand Rodish------it's the "BANKERS". I am very familiar with your propaganda. I grew up with it. I was reading it along with such literature as
superman comics and THE BOBBSEY TWINS--------between episodes of
the MICKEY MOUSE CLUB. I am quite privileged------I was a precodious
reader-----lived in a small town that had been a Nazi enclave during world war II---
and at age 19 came into contact with lot and lots of educated people from south-
east asia and Iran and some middle eastern countries----and a bit of the far east.
Because I lived in a small town that had been a Nazi enclave-----I picked up on
the fact that kids educated in Pakistan are taught material culled from
the propaganda written by Nazi war criminals who found refuge in Syria and
Egypt. WAY BACK THEN ----before 1979----Iranians had not yet become
that stupid. I have nothing against Iran. I have a relative from Iran----
Iranian cuisine is elegant------Both Iranian muslims and jews imagine that they
are the smartest people in the world-----all of those that I have known ----have
been very bright. Keep posting ----I may be able to figure out a bit about
your "education" For the record------Iranians are light years ahead of
Yemenis------Yemen is still a primitive country. I feel for Yemen because it is
the "under-dog" right now------a victim of Iranian ambition

and MURDERING

After Saleh had been ousted and Hadi was elected Al Islah was the controlling faction in the ROYG. Al Islah is aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood. Saudi Arabia saw this as a threat and along with the UAE and thru Saleh empowered the Houthis to overtake Sana'a. I am not confused, perhaps you have a neighbor or relative from Yemen who can explain it to you.

wrong again -----I am fully aware of the fact that Saleh-----sold his soul
to IRAN and the Shiites. I was horrified I know lots of Yemenis----
Al Islah is a natural thing for the sunnis of Yemen. It is just as disgusting
as the Shiite aggressors. Both groups are islamo Nazis. Iran is delighted
that it can PLAY the Shiite/sunnni game in Yemen now that SALEH has sold
out --------- THE MADHI IS ABOUT TO JUMP OUT OF THE WELL.
I predict that Russia will join on the Shiite side--------Putin ALSO wants
the port cities of Aden and Taiz-----------maybe he is a "banker"

Fellow posters------the thrust of the AXIS (Iran, Syria, SHIITES in general,
Russia, et al) is that Saudi arabia CREATED ISLAMIC TERRORISM ---
and the allies------USA, Israel, the EU, Saudi Arabia -----are ALL IN
ON IT and have even CREATED ISIS, AL QAEDA and all that Iran and the
AXIS powers are HEROICALLY combating. Now you know-----keep it
in mind when you hear about events around the world -----btw HEZBOLLAH
is a very heroic group of DEFENDERS OF TRUTH, JUSTICE -----and-----the
ummah way

for more islamo Nazi propaganda-----consult Penelope and our newcomers.
I assume that they are new

I understand Rodish------it's the "BANKERS". I am very familiar with your propaganda. I grew up with it. I was reading it along with such literature as
reader-----lived in a small town that had been a Nazi enclave during world war II---
and at age 19 came into contact with lot and lots of educated people from south-
east asia and Iran and some middle eastern countries----and a bit of the far east.
are the smartest people in the world-----all of those that I have known ----have
No doubt Yemen people's are the underdog at the moment and have been for a long while.

Concerning the banksters, no propaganda to it. You can call it first hand experience living through it right here and now; the research concerning where, when, why and how went forth from that personal experience with them right here in the midwest.
I sure cannot say I am the smartest individual for if I was the bank and the system would have never gotten over their fraud on us. After being fully trashed by them though I had to know and understand why and what for. I wanted to know what were they after.
I did not read any of the comics growing up they pretty much bored me Instead I read a lot of books, learned from from grandparents and watched things around me, the animals, the wonderful environment and the people and rode my horse through the mountain areas where we grew up; the horse and the dog and I met a lot of older people we made friends with along the way who showed me a lot of things. I am now a grandmother soon to be a great grand.
I have only had the occasion once to come across the path of one Iranian family. I was not impressed.

No doubt Yemen people's are the underdog at the moment and have been for a long while.

Concerning the banksters, no propaganda to it. You can call it first hand experience living through it right here and now; the research concerning where, when, why and how went forth from that personal experience with them right here in the midwest.
I sure cannot say I am the smartest individual for if I was the bank and the system would have never gotten over their fraud on us. After being fully trashed by them though I had to know and understand why and what for. I wanted to know what were they after.
I did not read any of the comics growing up they pretty much bored me Instead I read a lot of books, learned from from grandparents and watched things around me, the animals, the wonderful environment and the people and rode my horse through the mountain areas where we grew up; the horse and the dog and I met a lot of older people we made friends with along the way who showed me a lot of things. I am now a grandmother soon to be a great grand.
I have only had the occasion once to come across the path of one Iranian family. I was not impressed.

ok------your unfortunate experience with a bank------has nothing to do with the ambitions of Iran in Yemen -----------I have run into lots of Yemenis and Iranians----
Of the Iranians----mostly muslims and a few jews------all highly educated and none
of them bankers. ALL quite conservative with money and interested in holding
on to it. I have also run into a few Yemeni muslims------but most of the Yemenis
I know are jews -----or the progeny of jews who had escaped from Yemen sometime
between 1850 and 1950. I am sure you know that both Yemen and Iran have LONG LONG LONG histories. For jews that history goes back about 3000 years
for both countries and for muslims about 1300 years for both countries--------Jews from both countries had a very high rate of literacy----and
Persians----also had a very high rate of literacy-------all that time. Muslims of Yemen----had a very low rate of literacy----all that time. Thus the
history is somewhat documented-------there were lots of wars----none related
to bankers. Bankers did not galvanize the invasion by arabs into Iran
or Yemen 1300 years ago.
Lots of wars--------unrelated to bankers. Certainly unrelated to "banksters" in
the USA Midwest but lots and lots and lots of HISTORY. The history of Iran's
present intervention in Yemen is unrelated to bankers-----but it has a lot to do with
OIL and seaports------and a long standing religious rift between sunni and Shiite
muslims. I assume you did not have much interaction with "sunnis" and "Shiites" Bankers did not even galvanize OSAMA BIN LADEN---(sunni)

ok------your unfortunate experience with a bank------has nothing to do with the ambitions of Iran in Yemen -----------I have run into lots of Yemenis and Iranians----
Of the Iranians----mostly muslims and a few jews------all highly educated and none
on to it. I have also run into a few Yemeni muslims------but most of the Yemenis
between 1850 and 1950. I am sure you know that both Yemen and Iran have LONG LONG LONG histories. For jews that history goes back about 3000 years
for both countries and for muslims about 1300 years for both countries--------Jews from both countries had a very high rate of literacy----and
Persians----also had a very high rate of literacy-------all that time. Muslims of Yemen----had a very low rate of literacy----all that time. Thus the
or Yemen 1300 years ago.
present intervention in Yemen is unrelated to bankers-----but it has a lot to do with
OIL and seaports------
and a long standing religious rift between sunni and Shiite
muslims. I assume you did not have much interaction with "sunnis" and "Shiites" Bankers did not even galvanize OSAMA BIN LADEN---(sunni)
I suppose you do not know who all the heavy hitting bankers are in the midwest or which countries some of them originated from. There are a few relatively close enough to be fully aware where they came from in the Middle East to the midwest and their banking ties.

Religious feuds are an easy excuse to use and have been through the ages.

or Yemen 1300 years ago.
OIL and seaports------
I suppose you do not know who all the heavy hitting bankers are in the midwest or which countries some of them originated from. There are a few relatively close enough to be fully aware where they came from in the Middle East to the midwest and their banking ties.

Apparently YOU DO KNOW-----who the "bankers" are in the Midwest.
I am eager to know from what country in the Middle East ------people travel
to the MID-WEST of the USA to become "bankers" I have never knowingly
encountered a Middle Eastern "banker" in the USA------I live in the USA----north
east. People who seem to be the "bankers" in my part of the country---
seem to be people likely born in the USA. I never met one with a foreign accent.
----by "banker" I am assuming that you refer to persons with executive positions in
banks

or Yemen 1300 years ago.
OIL and seaports------

encountered a Middle Eastern "banker" in the USA------I live in the USA----north
seem to be people likely born in the USA. I never met one with a foreign accent.
----by "banker" I am assuming that you refer to persons with executive positions in
banks
yes, banking is generally a buy in just like any other business.

or Yemen 1300 years ago.
OIL and seaports------

banks
yes, banking is generally a buy in just like any other business.

a "buy in" ??? People kinda pay a sum of money to some organization and
then become an executive in a bank?. So people from some mideastern countries are "buying into" banks in the Midwest?---------is that "buy in" thing
something like owning STOCKS? ie shares in a corporation? I really do not
know which is why I ask. What mideastern country are BUYING into USA Midwest banks? Can a non-citizen do so?

then become an executive in a bank?
Yes, both privates and organization buy x amount. Generally with privates this puts them in a position to acquire that of a ceo of some type.

So people from some mideastern countries are "buying into" banks in the Midwest?---------is that "buy in" thing
know which is why I ask.
I have not been able to keep up on who is where at this point, we have not had Internet since about 2009, just able to check on emails and a few things until last month and a half ago
What mideastern country are BUYING into USA Midwest banks? Can a non-citizen do so?
I am not sure about the citizen requirements. I know some saudi were heavily involved in certain banks. And again I have not kept up on all the laws. Some banks have various departments. i.e. home, business, different leasing sections, home, equipment, etc... All with the main name but different. In 1998 - 2000 a lot of moves were made in the banking into the areas of stocks and insurances. I am not your best source on learning what these changes were just watched what was happening with small family farms and small business enterprises.

then become an executive in a bank?
Yes, both privates and organization buy x amount. Generally with privates this puts them in a position to acquire that of a ceo of some type.

So people from some mideastern countries are "buying into" banks in the Midwest?---------is that "buy in" thing
know which is why I ask.
I have not been able to keep up on who is where at this point, we have not had Internet since about 2009, just able to check on emails and a few things until last month and a half ago
What mideastern country are BUYING into USA Midwest banks? Can a non-citizen do so?
I am not sure about the citizen requirements. I know some saudi were heavily involved in certain banks. And again I have not kept up on all the laws. Some banks have various departments. i.e. home, business, different leasing sections, home, equipment, etc... All with the main name but different. In 1998 - 2000 a lot of moves were made in the banking into the areas of stocks and insurances. I am not your best source on learning what these changes were just watched what was happening with small family farms and small business enterprises.

oh.......... ok------how does that implicate BANKERS -----in the turmoil in
Syria? or the issues in Yemen between Iran and Saudi arabia?. Seems
to me that allowing non citizens to BUY US banking----dealing with
farms and houses and tools of trades etc------is a damned dangerous idea----
but I do not really understand how that stuff works

Forum List

Back