ground beef & shrimp

i got here too late to stop him....sometimes his knowing of cooking is as great as his political knowing....

they are doing that shit on the food channel....i mean hell the one thing you should never order is surf and turf now ask yourself why?
you wish!

I dunno what's wrong with surf and turf--as long as it's a real filet mignon and real lobster tail. Anything else is fiddly bits.
Oh, this is making me sad for the days when I lived in civilization and could get a meal like that at a nice restaurant with a tablecloth and a candle and some tinkly piano music in the background.
The ONLY thing I miss about civilization though, so I can live with it. And I can get lobster as cheap or cheaper than steak, anytime. Not that I do--it smells up the whole house to boil it.

I once went to a restaurant and my bill was 120. Tip about 15. Of course, I had about 4 glasses of some expensive wine lol..

I dunno what's wrong with surf and turf--as long as it's a real filet mignon and real lobster tail. Anything else is fiddly bits.
Oh, this is making me sad for the days when I lived in civilization and could get a meal like that at a nice restaurant with a tablecloth and a candle and some tinkly piano music in the background.
The ONLY thing I miss about civilization though, so I can live with it. And I can get lobster as cheap or cheaper than steak, anytime. Not that I do--it smells up the whole house to boil it.
Lobster is expensive here. Of course, I don't live in Maine lol+

i hang with foodies and we will drop some cash.....we have all done the gamekeeper....

Gamekeeper Restaurant & Catering

so i am trying to get them to go but we have a friend who went and said "eat before you go or you will be hungry when you leave'

we are not tossing all that cash to have hit cheap chinese afterwards

i hang with foodies and we will drop some cash.....we have all done the gamekeeper....

Gamekeeper Restaurant & Catering

so i am trying to get them to go but we have a friend who went and said "eat before you go or you will be hungry when you leave'

we are not tossing all that cash to have hit cheap chinese afterwards
That sounds awesome! Very exotic.
4 dollar domestic beer? Holy fuck

If you come to Maine, ever, this place is a great place to drop a few hundred bucks a night and die for the food. You can order a massage, too. The chef is French-inspired and the B&B is Victorian, cozy and you can smuggle in your own wine and cheese from a good local winery shop a couple miles further down the road--they say don't but I did and no one busted me. There's even a corkscrew in the room.

Evening Dining - Hartstone Inn

Forum List

Back