ground beef & shrimp

o fuck me running......old lady is advocating giving 'one and the other booze' i am reporting someones ass to cps...making them eat shitty food and giving them booze?

the booze cooks out with a long simmer and it will give the chili a lot of flavor

Fucking snowing. So much for grilled pizza :(
Too bad you didn't save your ground beef--you could make some chili. Great on a snowy evening. Put it over a baked potato if there isn't enough to feed all of you.
Sometimes, TN, simple works best.
I made chilli last week. lol
Am thinking about making beef stew instead, though. Its cold and im thinking about taking off half a day today at work so my stew wonderfulness can simmer for hours :D
You got any left over red wine? Throw in a good glug of that if you can let it simmer a long time. The kids will never know there's booze in it, but it gives it a lot of flavor.
I think my wife has some Moscato

dont use cheap wine.....people think its okay to cook with cheap wines....its not....kinda like that ground beef and shrimp combo....just dont

i see you petting my cub.....

okay honey we are not combing ground beef and shrimp period....

no you make a burger out of shrimp...look up a recipe from the coast.....they are kick ass.....you can put anything on bun with the right seasonings....ie old bay is good in shrimp burgers...not so much in ground beef

Fucking snowing. So much for grilled pizza :(
Too bad you didn't save your ground beef--you could make some chili. Great on a snowy evening. Put it over a baked potato if there isn't enough to feed all of you.
Sometimes, TN, simple works best.
I made chilli last week. lol
Am thinking about making beef stew instead, though. Its cold and im thinking about taking off half a day today at work so my stew wonderfulness can simmer for hours :D
You got any left over red wine? Throw in a good glug of that if you can let it simmer a long time. The kids will never know there's booze in it, but it gives it a lot of flavor.
I think my wife has some Moscato
Is that sweet? Don't use it then. Just keep it in mind for another time. Dry/middlin' red is what you want. And bones is right--the alcohol burns off. You only need a cup or so -- I've done recipes with a full bottle, but it's not necessary.

dont use cheap wine.....people think its okay to cook with cheap wines....its not....kinda like that ground beef and shrimp combo....just dont

Only time I'm not chewing his ass out is in the food and wine section. Gimme a break.
Beer is good in chili, too.

25 degrees and dropping....not enough snow to track a rabbit....yet
they are saying the snowapocalyse starts tonight....
Once you've got thick clean snow, drizzle some maple syrup on it and it will firm up like taffy. Twist it around a fork and then enjoy sugar shock.

I cook with red wine a lot. Homemade spaghetti sauce is the main one.

okay honey we are not combing ground beef and shrimp period....

no you make a burger out of shrimp...look up a recipe from the coast.....they are kick ass.....you can put anything on bun with the right seasonings....ie old bay is good in shrimp burgers...not so much in ground beef
Where were you yesterday when he was making that horrid decision? He is watching too much Food Channel.

Only time I'm not chewing his ass out is in the food and wine section. Gimme a break.
Beer is good in chili, too.
Only thing I have ever used beer in was mop sauce

i got here too late to stop him....sometimes his knowing of cooking is as great as his political knowing....

they are doing that shit on the food channel....i mean hell the one thing you should never order is surf and turf now ask yourself why?

Forum List

Back