ground beef & shrimp

I'm for real skye i had a friend in the industry.
CDC has produced info on it too. But their shit is not even what I'm talking about.

together? Could I incorporate these two together? I got 1.3 lbs of shrimp and 1.8 lbs of ground beef I need to get rid of..
One dish, or should I try to make a couple different ones? They don't seem like they would work together but you never know!
No
No
No
:haha:
:puke:

It's not the worst combination ever,... there are others,

upload_2017-1-5_19-19-28.png

together? Could I incorporate these two together? I got 1.3 lbs of shrimp and 1.8 lbs of ground beef I need to get rid of..
One dish, or should I try to make a couple different ones? They don't seem like they would work together but you never know!
No
No
No

View attachment 105354
That's cool, if you like whole frogs. I restrict myself to frog legs sauteed in butter and seasoned with parsley and garlic, or battered and fried but still with garlic sauce...

No
No
No

View attachment 105354
That's cool, if you like whole frogs. I restrict myself to frog legs sauteed in butter and seasoned with parsley and garlic, or battered and fried but still with garlic sauce...

Seriously, you just need to find your inner Cajun and release him...... RELEASE! :badgrin:

No
No
No

View attachment 105354

Seriously, you just need to find your inner Cajun and release him...... RELEASE! :badgrin:
Cajuns don't eat whole frogs, do they?

guaranteed though, if I ate that C**** something would release, probably the next morning

No
No
No

View attachment 105354

I have no Idea, .... you all know that pic is from the Water Boy movie, right?

No
No
No

View attachment 105354

Actually, I like to believe they do,..... it can't be any worse than shrimp and Ground beef combo that TN Harley ate today.

View attachment 105354

Actually, I like to believe they do,..... it can't be any worse than shrimp and Ground beef combo that TN Harley ate today.
No they don't... however, thanks for the laugh...

Fucking snowing. So much for grilled pizza :(
Too bad you didn't save your ground beef--you could make some chili. Great on a snowy evening. Put it over a baked potato if there isn't enough to feed all of you.
Sometimes, TN, simple works best.

Too bad you didn't save your ground beef--you could make some chili. Great on a snowy evening. Put it over a baked potato if there isn't enough to feed all of you.
I made chilli last week. lol
Am thinking about making beef stew instead, though. Its cold and im thinking about taking off half a day today at work so my stew wonderfulness can simmer for hours :D

I made chilli last week. lol
Am thinking about making beef stew instead, though. Its cold and im thinking about taking off half a day today at work so my stew wonderfulness can simmer for hours :D
You got any left over red wine? Throw in a good glug of that if you can let it simmer a long time. The kids will never know there's booze in it, but it gives it a lot of flavor.

Forum List

Back