Grooming Transgender Teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTSD? My dad had PTSD from World War II. You know, because he was in the battles of Normandy and the Bulge (and others) as a combat medic. Yet oddly enough, he still held down a job, raised five kids and took care of business.

Oh, but you had an asthma attack once.

Spare me. My Dad fought in the Gulf War. That does not make your point any more intuitive. You're dumb enough to think PTSD is purely unique to military service.

Get out of your ivory tower.

Last edited:
Spare me. My Dad fought in the Gulf War. That does not make your point any more intuitive. You're dumb enough to think PTSD is purely unique to military service.

Get out of your ivory tower.

The Gulf war was a joke compared to WWII.

Hey, Monica Lewinsky says she had PTSD, too.

Such delusional thinking.
Says the guy who sits on a couch all day.

Your one-sided, myopic view of politics is amusing.
The only thing myopic is voting for bullies because they make you feel strong.

Now we're comparing the severity of war so you can get a one-up on me. How quaint, how ghoulish.

Those flaming oil wells the Iraqis destroyed did nothing for his lungs.

There's no one upping to be done, buddy. What guys went thru during the Gulf War ( I was in during the GW, but my unit wasn't deployed to theater) is nothing compared to what guys who went through WWII went through.

Yet they came back, they started families, worked hard jobs and made the country kind of great.

First, here is a link: CLICK HERE

That is a link to a simple Youtube search with the words "Transgender Teachers" as the search

Recently somebody posted this false statement:

Oh, no no no, this is all in their own words. These Transgender Teachers, all Democrats you can believe it, are going to speak to you in their own words.

They will tell you about how they want to talk to "their kids" about their lifestyles, which is why Florida rightly said, "Hell no" thank God,

Here is one example I chose to start with: A teacher talking about things to little children that only a parent should be talking to kids about. In my opinion this woman should be in jail for a very, very long time.

Woke Educators Teach Children About Gender Identity And Sexual Preferences

Have you seen What is a woman?

Thread is closed. Should have closed long ago because the OPost was a call-out. But that's one of the reasons the OPoster got banned and wasn't in the thread after the first couple pages.

And they the 3 or 4 people LEFT in this doomed thread violated every rule in the book. Contemplating warnings. DO NOT take advantage of abandoned threads like this. You are still subject to the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back