Grooming Transgender Teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommieKillingMommy

Gold Member
May 26, 2022
First, here is a link: CLICK HERE

That is a link to a simple Youtube search with the words "Transgender Teachers" as the search

Recently somebody posted this false statement:

You know the pedo references are being put out to trigger the right into not listening to other sides arguments.. It is an old NAZI trick, accuse the other side of a crime so horrible no body would want to even talk to you...

Oh, no no no, this is all in their own words. These Transgender Teachers, all Democrats you can believe it, are going to speak to you in their own words.

They will tell you about how they want to talk to "their kids" about their lifestyles, which is why Florida rightly said, "Hell no" thank God,

Here is one example I chose to start with: A teacher talking about things to little children that only a parent should be talking to kids about. In my opinion this woman should be in jail for a very, very long time.

Woke Educators Teach Children About Gender Identity And Sexual Preferences

First, here is a link: CLICK HERE

That is a link to a simple Youtube search with the words "Transgender Teachers" as the search

Recently somebody posted this false statement:

Oh, no no no, this is all in their own words. These Transgender Teachers, all Democrats you can believe it, are going to speak to you in their own words.

They will tell you about how they want to talk to "their kids" about their lifestyles, which is why Florida rightly said, "Hell no" thank God,

Here is one example I chose to start with: A teacher talking about things to little children that only a parent should be talking to kids about. In my opinion this woman should be in jail for a very, very long time.

Woke Educators Teach Children About Gender Identity And Sexual Preferences

How many of the transgendered teachers are female to male?

Humans can't change their sex or gender. It's SCIENCE.
Intersex is a reality for humans. It is not up to you to agree or disagree with what actually happens in the biological world of reproduction in the animal kingdom and the agriculture realm. All your little feet stamping can't change nature and how it develops with its variations.

These pedo grooming pervs are always so surprised when there is a backlash after they go full in your face with their depravities.
And then claim they were kidding, it's a misunderstanding, you're some kind of "phobe" or they have protected speech rights to groom the kids.
Purge the schools
When did it happen to you in your life?

Intersex is a reality for humans. It is not up to you to agree or disagree with what actually happens in the biological world of reproduction in the animal kingdom and the agriculture realm. All you little feet stamping can't change nature and how it develops with its variations.
Intersex is a bullshit term. What actually happens in the biological world of reproduction is a binary coupling of opposite sexes. Your 'little feet stamping' will never change nature.

I highly doubt anyone is teaching a three-year-old at daycare about being transgender because the three-year-old has no cognitive ability to rationalize the discussion.
The idiot in the video certainly thinks so. Did you watch it? Besides, if, as you say, 3 year olds lack the cognitive ability, why bother to try to present it to them in the first place? Just teach them basic curriculum, and leave their bodies alone.

Intersex is a reality for humans. It is not up to you to agree or disagree with what actually happens in the biological world of reproduction in the animal kingdom and the agriculture realm. All your little feet stamping can't change nature and how it develops with its variations.

A person is born intersex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back