Greg Gutfeld: Many Americans are experiencing mass delusion

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Instead of apologizing to the nutjobs for something you didn't do, how about demanding an apology from the accusers for daring to accuse you of something you didn't do?

From Greta to the whiny politician promoting an "ism" for their own benefit, time to call out these nuts without shame. "F off, crazy nutjob" is a fair and direct response to some of these freaks.

Believe me when I say, it's often an insult to those with legitimate psychological problems through no fault of their own to call others such a crude term. However, these fools are simply weak of mind and constitution. Thus, they should be called out mercilessly.

As you know I'm not a doctor. But I don't let that stop me from giving medical advice. Or doing exams in my van. So I can safely diagnose: that many Americans are experiencing a mass delusion.

First, the "Jeopardy" contestant accused of sending "bat signals" to bigots. It's like it was only last week..

Greg Gutfeld, April 29: A "Jeopardy" winner is getting harassed on social media for allegedly flashing a white power hand sign on a recent show. Some very lonely former contestants posted an open letter demanding an apology and shaming producers for allowing this to happen. // He was just holding up the number 3 to mark his 3rd victory. The same way that after his second win he held up the number 2 and before that the number 1.

It's fun watching Conservatives self project

The mass delusion is the fact so many fragile minded Trump voters still insisting that the election was stolen...

And the GOP being too cowardly to tell them the truth

The mass delusion is the fact so many fragile minded Trump voters still insisting that the election was stolen...

There are 1000 times as many democrats who thinks that cops are hunting black people. You people are fucking delusional and dumb.

Mass delusion - any American who trusts either the Dems or the post newt, Israel first "Republicans," or any major media outlet like fox, msdnc, cbs...

When David duke's 1992 campaign was found to have been swamped with people framing others for "racism" with $200 cash donations in other people's names, gutfeld was laughing pretty hard....

Laugh at gut, but gut is Zionist

There are 1000 times as many democrats who thinks that cops are hunting black people. You people are fucking delusional and dumb.
Except for anyone who may believe cops are hunting black folks...

At least there is some historical evidence and even more recent incidents to give them that impression...they would be wrong....but at least they have something to point to...
08SHOOTING5-jumbo.jpg

Meanwhile.....conservative cucks can only engage in fantasy.....period....but I understand why you cucks have to deflect and gish gallop instead of sticking to the topic...

At least there is some historical evidence and even more recent incidents to give them that impression...they would be wrong....but at least they have something to point to...
View attachment 486977

Meanwhile.....conservative cucks can only engage in fantasy.....period....but I understand why you cucks have to deflect and gish gallop instead of sticking to the topic...
There is no evidence that black people are being genocided by the cops.

Bottom line is that this guy didn't flash some secret society racist sign with his fingers.

Those who accused him should be told loudly "F off, crazy nutjob".

View attachment 486977

Most of the issues are in your domains. Deal with it. Its a Progathon. Deplorables do not want to be bothered. And you can't stop yourselves. You are also more fast tracked with the evil. Thinking they are utopia. Only until full power is acquired.

Stop the Big Steal, conservative nutjobs.
No fuck you.....
You lost fair and squarely, so get over it.
Your side cheated fuck you....
SCOTUS, 73 court cases, 50 state electoral boards (most controlled by the GOP), and AG Barr say you are an addled cuck: no big steal happened.
They are on your side not the peoples side so what they say I take with a grain of salt...more ballots sent out than anytime in our history and fewer disqualified ballots ever...if that doesn't say something was fishy nothing will....districts counting ballots after GOP poll watchers were dismissed...an illegal act....so stay in your fog but don't come crying when the deep state takes your guy out one day...just remember you helped make it possible dummy....and we still haven't had one evidentiary trial so don't give me the court case crap....

The solution is to overwhelm the enemy with white power signals. Everyone giving them all the time. They will shortly give themselves to many vapors to operate.

No fuck you.....
SCOTUS, 73 court cases, 50 state electoral boards (most controlled by the GOP), and AG Barr say you are an addled cuck: no big steal happened.
They are on your side not the peoples side so what they say I take with a grain of salt...more ballots sent out than anytime in our history and fewer disqualified ballots ever...if that doesn't say something was fishy nothing will....districts counting ballots after GOP poll watchers were dismissed...an illegal act....so stay in your fog but don't come crying when the deep state takes your guy out one day...just remember you helped make it possible dummy....and we still haven't had one evidentiary trial so don't give me the court case crap....
They are the peoples' side, Rambunctious. You continue to believe a Big Steal that could not exist because of the intricacies that it would talk to make it happen.

Trump is fading. The mainstream GOP is marshaling for the caucuses and primaries to throw you and the new McCarthyites out.

No fuck you.....
They are the peoples' side, Rambunctious. You continue to believe a Big Steal that could not exist because of the intricacies that it would talk to make it happen.

Trump is fading. The mainstream GOP is marshaling for the caucuses and primaries to throw you and the new McCarthyites out.
No Trump was on the peoples side...you are on the wealthy greedy mega corporation entrenched politician side...it will become clear to you one day...but I bet it's too late when that happens...

Forum List

Back