Fox’s Greg Gutfeld goes on sexist rant, suggests crimes would ‘disappear’ if women went away

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/15/media/greg-gutfeld-sexist-rant-fox-news/index.html

“What would happen if all the women took a ladies week off and they went to Venus … How many of these problems would still exist?” Gutfeld wondered aloud.

Gutfeld, who allowed for the possibility that new problems would emerge in the absence of women, confidently argued that “smash and grabs” and “rampant recidivism” would “disappear.”

I'm assuming that The Five runs 60 minutes....in a nation plagued with strife, calamity and......uhhhhh.... plague, is this really a sound use of the brief time you're afforded to tell your audience about it?

Isn't this proof positive that The 5 is a children's show?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/15/media/greg-gutfeld-sexist-rant-fox-news/index.html

“What would happen if all the women took a ladies week off and they went to Venus … How many of these problems would still exist?” Gutfeld wondered aloud.

Gutfeld, who allowed for the possibility that new problems would emerge in the absence of women, confidently argued that “smash and grabs” and “rampant recidivism” would “disappear.”

I'm assuming that The Five runs 60 minutes....in a nation plagued with strife, calamity and......uhhhhh.... plague, is this really a sound use of the brief time you're afforded to tell your audience about it?

the 5 aint no better than the view.....another childrens show....

Since when did CNN start running stories about offensive things late night comics say on their shows? really? is that how pathetically desperate the Cuomo News Network has come to try and drum up some controversy?

Gutfield's remarks were intended to be thought provoking.

Apparently, that is not a working strategy with a Leftist audience.

For the record, he was speaking not only of women, but of men who think like women. These people ("those people") are responsible for the law enforcement philosophy that reverses the position of perpetrators from victimizers to victims, which leads to no cash bail initiatives, non-enforcement of petty criminality, and minimal sentencing. All of these lead inevitably to a culture of lawlessness.

In fact, criminals are not victims. They need to be removed from society until such time as they are no longer a threat to the law-abiding community. MEN KNOW THIS; women do not (as a general proposition). This is why cities like San Francisco, and parts of New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, etc., are quickly becoming unlivable for middle-class, hard-working, law-abiding citizens.

Gutfield is right.

You do know there is a whole genre of Radical Feminist literature that tells stories of all the men disappearing (or being killed off) and the women's Utopia that will be created because of it, right?

Should we un-person all of those writers?

Maybe dig up and hang posthumously the dead ones?

Since when did CNN start running stories about offensive things late night comics say on their shows? really? is that how pathetically desperate the Cuomo News Network has come to try and drum up some controversy?

Are you triggered?

ONOES!....Someone said something a little racy on a chattering skull program!

caramella-clutches-pearls.gif

Gutfield does not take himself seriously and neither should libs

He says provocative things to outrage liberals and does it quite well

Are you triggered?
Yes, I think it’s absurd this is what a so called news organization does this…but I guess it deflects from having to write about the lagging economy, the global chaos, the mounting evidence of corruption from this admin

It’s a sad state the demafasict have taken us to

Gutfield does not take himself seriously and neither should libs

He says provocative things to outrage liberals and does it quite well
He's a little asshole who says things to make other little assholes moist.

Yes, I think it’s absurd this is what a so called news organization does this…but I guess it deflects from having to write about the lagging economy, the global chaos, the mounting evidence of corruption from this admin

It’s a sad state the demafasict have taken us to
Good...

I'm glad.

No. It's proof you lack both a sense of humor & logic. Technically, he is right, logically. Being raised by a single mother is a common thing amongst prison inmates.

Forum List

Back