Fox’s Greg Gutfeld goes on sexist rant, suggests crimes would ‘disappear’ if women went away

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/15/media/greg-gutfeld-sexist-rant-fox-news/index.html

“What would happen if all the women took a ladies week off and they went to Venus … How many of these problems would still exist?” Gutfeld wondered aloud.

Gutfeld, who allowed for the possibility that new problems would emerge in the absence of women, confidently argued that “smash and grabs” and “rampant recidivism” would “disappear.”

I'm assuming that The Five runs 60 minutes....in a nation plagued with strife, calamity and......uhhhhh.... plague, is this really a sound use of the brief time you're afforded to tell your audience about it?

Isn't this proof positive that The 5 is a children's show?
Jokes? Youre complaining about jokes? :laugh:

Last edited:
https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/15/media/greg-gutfeld-sexist-rant-fox-news/index.html

“What would happen if all the women took a ladies week off and they went to Venus … How many of these problems would still exist?” Gutfeld wondered aloud.

Gutfeld, who allowed for the possibility that new problems would emerge in the absence of women, confidently argued that “smash and grabs” and “rampant recidivism” would “disappear.”

I'm assuming that The Five runs 60 minutes....in a nation plagued with strife, calamity and......uhhhhh.... plague, is this really a sound use of the brief time you're afforded to tell your audience about it?

Isn't this proof positive that The 5 is a children's show?
You start a thread in Current Events based on one silly comment by Greg Gutfeld? That makes you appear unintelligent.

It's worse...

I don't give a shit what's on Joey's or Whoopie's "mind"...that shit is inane.

But the crap on The Five is cancerous.
Too stupid to grasp rhetorical comedy I see. Gutfield is and always has been a comedian. Literally everything he says is from that perspective.

People who aren't stupid like you get it. That's why his nightly show beats EVERY SINGLE LATE NIGHT COMEDIAN show handily.

What an embarrassing thread for you. Stop listening to those fools who lie to you EVERY DAY

Too stupid to grasp rhetorical comedy I see. Gutfield is and always has been a comedian. Literally everything he says is from that perspective.

People who aren't stupid like you get it. That's why his nightly show beats EVERY SINGLE LATE NIGHT COMEDIAN show handily.

What an embarrassing thread for you. Stop listening to those fools who lie to you EVERY DAY
Fuck off, asshole..

I knew 20 of him in college.

Forum List

Back