Greene: Reporter's question about vaccination status 'a violation of my HIPAA rights'

This was a question from a reporter who was asking not for themselves but for hundreds of people who would be hearing the report and wouldn't be in proximity to the Congressbabe.

It seemed more like a "gotcha" inquiry as opposed to a legitimate question.

Further, if the reporter was interested in their own health, and was frightened by Coronavirus, they should have just got the shot themselves.
It’s only a gotcha question if you don’t want to follow recommendations and don’t want to explain why.

However, at the end of the day, it has nothing to do with HIPAA and Mrs Greene is a fool for thinking so.

No stupid, you didn't.

It is in fact illegal to require personal medical information. But as usual, you Nazis don't follow the laws of the land.

HIPAA was originally crafted to keeps AIDS carriers secret. AIDS is vastly more deadly than the Wuhan Designer Virus®.
In the exchange with the reporter, there was nothing required.

Therefore HIPAA (which you misspelled as HIPPA) is irrelevant.

Of course she has. She answered the question just fine by avoiding it.

She's not a rube. She just represents them.

Other than virtue signaling, what does the vaccine do?

If even I can't get medical information on my own kids now that they are over 18 or my late husband a few years ago during his battle with cancer, then a nosy reporter with an agenda shouldn't either. She was fully within her rights to deny ANY information.

Asking the question is not infringing on anyones rights. You just have to say that you dont comment on personal matters.
She is in the public eye and has a dopey opinion on everything. Its a legit question.
She said in effect that she wouldn't comment on her private health matters due to HIPAA.
So what do you not understand here? The problem, if there is one, is with morons like you.

Well as usual Marge has a tenuous grasp on the truth, but we can let that go for now. The real question goes unanswered.

Has Marge had the jab ? We know that Donny has had it. We know that all the Fox hierarchy has had it. But what about all the other seekers of liberty. Have they had a sly jab ? Would it destroy their credibility if they had one.

Ms Fauichie Ouchi probably hasnt had it and that ramps up the pressure on Marje. But then again she may have lied. Who would believe that a Qopper would not tell the truth ?

How many Gop grandees have been jabbed ?

I wonder more about how many DemoKKKrats have been vaccinated, considering the contingent from Texas has a >10% Covid infection rate (so far). My guess is almost none of them actually got vaccinated, they just lied about it, and now they're all getting sick and spreading disease everywhere. LOL!

Yes. My mistake. A different idiot spelled it HIPPA.

You claimed I misspelled it, which I didn’t. That’s your lie.

I don’t know why they passed HIPPA.

But they didn’t pass HIPAA to prevent people from asking about your vaccination status nor does it prevent people from treating you differently for refusing to answer.

I wonder, would you like burst into flames if you were to ever tell the truth? :dunno:

The universe will never know.

Of course she has. She answered the question just fine by avoiding it.

She's not a rube. She just represents them.
My belief is that she has had the jab. I suspect that they all have.
At their conference last week they applauded the fact that the vax rates are lagging. This when most of them have been jabbed.

Why is anyone sensitive about admitting they have had the jab ? It's not like asking them what precautions they take when enjoying polyamorous tantric sex.

But admitting it might upset her brain dead booster club. ANd that is the whole truth.

If even I can't get medical information on my own kids now that they are over 18 or my late husband a few years ago during his battle with cancer, then a nosy reporter with an agenda shouldn't either. She was fully within her rights to deny ANY information.

But airlines can demand your private health information.

The Reich demands it.

It’s more of a “you aren’t very smart”.

1626876549496.png

My belief is that she has had the jab. I suspect that they all have.
At their conference last week they applauded the fact that the vax rates are lagging. This when most of them have been jabbed.

Why is anyone sensitive about admitting they have had the jab ? It's not like asking them what precautions they take when enjoying polyamorous tantric sex.

But admitting it might upset her brain dead booster club. ANd that is the whole truth.
The whole Trumpster thing is built around certain unwavering primary tenets. So she's stuck answering that question in one of two ways: This comical HIPPA excuse, or admit that she's not practicing what she so loudly preaches.

Fortunately for her, she knows that the rubes will ignore the obvious and play along to keep the narrative going.

Forum List

Back