Green energy, is a joke.

So the new box-type enclosed blades, the new kid on the block?

I'm sure that does okay, but it's not the best design by a long shot.
Not to forget to mention all the other costs monetary and ecologically involved in the production, transportation, installation, maintenance, generation/outputs (when there is no wind), and potential self-destruction and damage/destruction to wildlife /echo systems. Just for that measly 1 MW of power.
I'm sure BluesMan is well aware that Shellenberger is a shameless opportunist, a political hack, and a fraud. You both seem to wish he were more.

Last edited:
Who the fuck is Shellenberger?
My opinions are my own, not of some activist or whatever.
Here you clearly agreed with and piled upon what BluesMan had posted (Shellenberger BS).
Not to forget to mention all the other costs monetary and ecologically involved in the production, transportation, installation, maintenance, generation/outputs (when there is no wind), and potential self-destruction and damage/destruction to wildlife /echo systems. Just for that measly 1 MW of power.
So you didn't have to take my word for it, I already provided you a nice link explaining exactly who "the fuck" Shellenberger actually is. The link is right there in what you were responding to.

Here you clearly agreed with and piled upon what BluesMan had posted (Shellenberger BS).

So you didn't have to take my word for it, I already provided you a nice link explaining exactly who "the fuck" Shellenberger actually is. The link is right there in what you were responding to.
..and? Why make the comment alongside Bluesman?

As I said, my opinions are my own and based on no one else's. That's why I asked who the fuck is he not opening the link.

..and? Why make the comment alongside Bluesman?

As I said, my opinions are my own and based on no one else's. That's why I asked who the fuck is he not opening the link.
Well, having already served it to you on a silver platter, not to mention already providing my own description of him, you leave me no option but to conclude that you're ongoing inquiry remains thoroughly insincere and lazy.

Well, having already served it to you on a silver platter, not to mention already providing my own description of him, you leave me no option but to conclude that you're ongoing inquiry remains thoroughly insincere and lazy.
Conclude all you like. I'm just asking a simple question. So it appears you wish to jump ship from the convo to avoid potential arguments.

Concentrated power sources are always better than diffuse power sources.

Ahahahah :auiqs.jpg:
Green energy, in particular, wind turbines are an eyesore, expensive, don't last very long, and destroy themselves in the process polluting the environment and killing/destroying ecosystems. But that's not want the Greens will tell you or the WEF wankers.

Go Greta...

:cul2:

Wind power has been a complete failure all over the world. Really stupid idea that has never worked worth jackshit.

Solar is complete waste of money and would never be built without government subsides and stupid mandates that will be a disaster.

For instance, those Democrat idiots in Wisconsin have mandated to be "carbon free" with electricity in 2050. How fucking stupid is that? That will be a disaster for the state.

Yes. I still have the receipt from my fortune cookie:
Confucius say, one shall strive to place all one's eggs in but single basket.

526472295-rb_Thumb_Stills_hat.jpg

Last edited:
Wind power has been a complete failure all over the world. Really stupid idea that has never worked worth jackshit.

Solar is complete waste of money and would never be built without government subsides and stupid mandates that will be a disaster.

For instance, those Democrat idiots in Wisconsin have mandated to be "carbon free" with electricity in 2050. How fucking stupid is that? That will be a disaster for the state.

You like to tell us that you know global warming is a hoax because Barack Obama bought an ocean front home. Yet the fact that 90% of all new electrical generation capacity that's gone up in the last couple years has been wind or solar seems to mean nothing to you.

Really? Does the phrase "all your eggs in one basket" ring a familiar chord

It doesn't apply.

Why have 100 windmills with all their cost of wiring over long distances spread over a huge tract of land which makes maintenance more expensive when you can have a much smaller molten salt reactor buried underground that will provide the same amount of power from a single central location with a much smaller footprint than the outdated light water reactors we are using now?

This can be done because the fuel used in an MSR is a much more concentrated source of energy

You like to tell us that you know global warming is a hoax because Barack Obama bought an ocean front home. Yet the fact that 90% of all new electrical generation capacity that's gone up in the last couple years has been wind or solar seems to mean nothing to you.
Wind power is going to fail here just like it did in Europe

It doesn't apply.

Why have 100 windmills with all their cost of wiring over long distances spread over a huge tract of land which makes maintenance more expensive when you can have a much smaller molten salt reactor buried underground that will provide the same amount of power from a single central location with a much smaller footprint than the outdated light water reactors we are using now?

This can be done because the fuel used in an MSR is a much more concentrated source of energy
I think you picked the wrong parameter to compare. As you diffuse the sources, the average distance between generation and consumption goes down.

Forum List

Back