Great video on 5 guns that should be gotten rid of

Watch it. It's true, especially #5

Standard Manufacturing DP-12 12-Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun - Cheaper Than Dirt
The first of its kind, Standard Manufacturings DP-12 is a premium self-defense, double-barreled, pump-action, 12-gauge shotgun that quickly fires 16 rounds when fully loaded. The one-of-a-kind shotgun not only sports two magazine tubes but two barrels as well! The pump-action DP-12 produces extreme firepower and consistent reliability.
I think that the government should enact a law like Obamacare, but call it the Joe Biden Shotgun Act, and every legal US citizen that isnt a felon be FORCED to purchase this weapon or pay a $10,000 fine. If you cant pay the fine, you go to jail. It is in the bill of rights, not like the healthcare act was, but was still forced upon US. That simple. But can you imagine what the crook would do to his/her/its pants if faced down with this weapon?

7-gdp12_1.jpg 7-gdp12_1_b.jpg

Watch it. It's true, especially #5

I have one even worse than those: A Jennings/Bryco Model 48 in .380 ACP. A friend gave it to me 6 years ago because it didn't work. I replaced the broken parts but don't fire it much because it's notorious for breaking parts. Plunger-fired, has a safety that might or might not work depending on how you hold it, and has a tendency to go off when you drop it. It's the one firearm I'd never keep one in the chamber, and would never carry it anywhere.

jb1.jpg

jb2.jpg

I've shot the Keltec Sub2000, they're about as useless as a Hi-Point carbine, but make good trunk guns. I've shot the S&W 500 too. All I can say is that it was painful. Guns are supposed to be fun.

Worst gun ever though, is a WW2 Japanese Type 94 Nambu pistol. It had a crappy design flaw that caused it to go off if you press on the side. Also pretty crappy are late-war "last ditch" Japanese Arisaka rifles. They were made of crappy steel and can cause a Kaboom.

Forum List

Back