CIA conversations to get rid of Trump?

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Judicial Watch has sued to get these conversations. If true, which wouldn't surprise me one bit......WOW.

Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Defense for reports submitted by a military officer to his superiors regarding an alleged conversation around January 2017 between CIA analysts Eric Ciaramella and Sean Misko about trying to “get rid” of then-President Trump

Judicial Watch has sued to get these conversations. If true, which wouldn't surprise me one bit......WOW.

Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Defense for reports submitted by a military officer to his superiors regarding an alleged conversation around January 2017 between CIA analysts Eric Ciaramella and Sean Misko about trying to “get rid” of then-President Trump

There is absolutely no doubt that the CIA conspired to get Trump as part of the deep state.

"If true"

LOL

"If true"
They've taken the right steps to make that determination.

“After Flynn briefed [the staff] about what ‘America First’ foreign policy means, Ciaramella turned to Misko and commented, ‘We need to take him out,’ ” the staffer recalled. “And Misko replied, ‘Yeah, we need to do everything we can to take out the president.’”
Added the military detailee, who spoke on condition of anonymity: “By ‘taking him out,’ they meant removing him from office by any means necessary. They were triggered by Trump’s and Flynn’s vision for the world. This was the first ‘all hands’ [staff meeting] where they got to see Trump’s national security team, and they were huffing and puffing throughout the briefing any time Flynn said something they didn’t like about ‘America First.’”

And he lead that CIA hot team that assassinated Trump

Oh wait. That never happened.

What did happen was this guy was the whistleblower who exposed the Ukraine call.

Meaning he used legal means to “take out” Trump.

Deservedly as it turns out

What did happen was this guy was the whistleblower who exposed the Ukraine call.

Only problem for you is there are no whistleblower protections in the Intel community.

Do some research.

That is actually a crime. Merely talking trash about the Commander in Chief is a punishable offense in the military. This military officer wanted to "get rid of" the top of his military chain of command?!!!!! Thats an automatic jail sentence in the military.

And he lead that CIA hot team that assassinated Trump

Oh wait. That never happened.

Deservedly as it turns out
A legal means to "get rid of" his superior?!!! Did you ever serve in the military? It sure doesnt seem like it.

The FBI was in on it, too:

1705957493386.png

Being a whistleblower is a legal means my friend.

What are you claiming they did? Send a hit team?
His goal was to undermine his superior officer. You dont do that in the military under any circumstance.

When i was in the Navy, Clinton had just passed "dont ask dont tell". EVERYONE in the military hated him for it, but we werent allowed to even voice our discontent, let alone take steps or make plans to "get rid of" him. You cant say anything bad about the Commander in Chief when youre in the military. He is at the top of the US military chain of command.

It would not surprise me. After what the FBI did to Trump in 2016, followed by the every more desperate attempts to get rid of Trump by the deep state, I would be surprised if they were not talking about contingency plan, at least off the record.

Forum List

Back