What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great question, What is the Evolutionary Benefit for a Woman NOT Falling Asleep After Sex?"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Reaction score
What is the Evolutionary Benefit for a Woman NOT Falling Asleep After Sex Betty Dodson with Carlin Ross

"One of my students asked an interesting question today and I thought I would share my answer with you.

She asked me what the evolutionary benefit of a male refractory period might be.

One theory is that the penis is a beast of a seminal fluid plunger - plunging other men's sperm out of the vagina, giving his own sperm a chance to survive and fertilize the egg. This plunger effect has been well demonstrated in lab studies.

Because the penis acts like a plunger, once a male has plunged other men’s sperm and ejaculated his own sperm, the theory states that the refractory period would allow him to NOT plunge his own sperm out of the vagina. And so, ejaclate, get soft, sleep. Egg fertilized, end of story."

more at link,
note, adult-content website (shouldn't be a problem for us here since we're all so mature...) ;)

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did not know women don't fall asleep shortly after sex

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00