Great debate joe....defamation lawsuit on the way.

Hope this "kid" sues your butt off.
Good thing it's on tape, cuz joe is going to say he didn't

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

Rittenhouse was in Kenosha and was defending property with a militia.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.

That means he has a year to file a case. It doesn't mean the case has to be resolved in a year
I never said otherwise. You should exercise your attention abilities.

Um ... read your post, the one I responded to ... dimwit
LOL

You're truly a fucking retard, ya kazzer (there, see that? I did you a favor and called you a kazzer so now you can use your twink excuse to not respond to the bitch-slapping you're about to endure)

Billy_Bob: Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
Faun: It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.
kaz: That means he has a year to file a case. It doesn't mean the case has to be resolved in a year
Faun: I never said otherwise. You should exercise your attention abilities.
[emphasis added to highlight kaz's embarrassing post]
Context is everything, ya poor kazzer. I was responding to another poster hoping Rittenhouse will sue Biden after his murder case is over. :abgg2q.jpg:

tenor.gif

Yes, Trump is quite the fireball. Not like your guy Biden who they keep drawing lines around when he's taking a nap.

So if you're not afraid, then why did you run away, Kiddy? Didn't think that one through, did you

Faun: I'm not afraid of you, kaz, I'm not afraid! I'm not afraid of you kaz!

Yeah, which is why you keep saying it, LOL. And why you ran away. Of course it is

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
It was a baited question and answered it perfectly.
LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959
You seem to type like you are a revolutionary. I assure you any person in the way of BLM/Antifa are not treated nicely. you seem to not realize that even before this people that could would leave living near this. Perhaps you should have experienced it or have your family do it.
Sorry to hear reality is such a burden to you. But the reality remains, when Impeached Trump was challenged on a national stage to condemn white nationalists and tell them to "stand down," he folded like a bad poker hand and told them to "standby," instead because somebody's got to do something about the left.

There is no reason Trump has to condemn white supremacy. He's never done anything to warrant the question. It's a loaded question by leftists like Chris Matthews.

It was like an ally oop play in basketball. Matthews asked Trump to condemn it and Biden was ready to slam it home and say "It's about time." Total bull shit.

Sorry for the sports metaphor when you don't have a dick and all, Darlene
LOL

Mathews???

Ok, now I see ... you're not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean. :abgg2q.jpg:

Your senility aside, of course he didn't have to condemn it. He had every right to let people know he doesn't want to lose his racist base. Which is what he did.

Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.

You really aren't very bright.

I notice you haven't condemned racism. Why not I wonder. What are you hiding?
I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

And faun turns tail and runs throwing up his eight year old shtick.

Sorry, I am just laughing at you. Can't take you seriously. Sorry, kiddo.

If you want to put on your big boy pants let me know
LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. You're so defeated, you need to rely on lame excuses to avoid standing up for yourself. Thanks again for letting me know how much it annoys you when posters use your name as a verb to mean, 'liar'.

:dance:

You made the conscious decisions to invalidate your argument and go all kiddie poo. The coward is clear, Sir Robin. You turned tail and fled because I was handing your ass to you. So you, run away! Run away!

Nope, you did when you kazzed. Apparently, you think it's ok for you to call others a liar but it's not ok for me to do that. :dunno:

The scared little boy is still hiding from me.

Hey faun .. BOO!

Sorry, hope you have clean underpants to change into ...

LOL

Slobbers the kazzer who actually ran from my post while projecting I ran from his.

You made the choice to run away, little boy. It speaks for itself, kiddo

Nope, I actually posted to you. You're the one who chooses to reply only to me calling you a kazzer so you can run like a twink from the rest of my post because calling you a kazzer hurts your widdle feewings. Now I get to enjoy watching you cringe over reading your name as a verb meaning 'liar.'

Yes, faun, sure. You keep running away because I'm afraid. Yeah, kiddo. Your insults certainly are consistent with your IQ

Not to mention it was stupid....Now the kids lawyer has a case to be made for dismissal...

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959
By telling them to stand down? My gawd you are dense.
You poor thing, you can't help but lie, can ya? Impeached Trump didn’t tell them to "stand down." He told them to "stand back and stand by because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left."

The Proud Boys got the message even though you're too dumb to know whatvhe actually said.

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

Oh Faun, you are actually very funny. You claim that the Proud boys is some sort of racist terror group------------but that Trump is so mighty a president that all he need do is ask the terror groups to stand down and they stand down. To dense, to stop yourself and think that the proud boys aren't evil? To dense, to have listen to Trump warning to the Biden/Wallace duo DURING THE DEBATE about lawsuits COMING? To dense to understand about the lawsuits that are coming and the DISCOVERY period that is going to help Trump and his election? Or the Trump commercials where Trump gets to play Biden/Wallace smearing men who are standing up to the rioters? Don't understand the quick dem backlash to try to use their DA offices to harass the Proud Boys all of the sudden?

Faun comes across as a typical case of indoctrination by the Democrats. They learned their lessons well from Adolph Hitler and Vladimir Lenin. Gullible people will accept lies and ludicrous ideas if they hear them repeated over and over. Hitler discusses the subject of propaganda at length in "Mein Kampf". Things like "all Republicans are racists" and "conservatism is Fascism" are part of the DNC menu.
Great... quote me ever saying, "all Republicans are racists" or "conservatism is Fascism" ...
Those are examples. I never said you said them. Part of your trouble is that your reading comprehension is very poor.You can't read in context and you don't grasp implied meanings.
You don't have the intellectual tools to engage in scholarly discussions.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

I can't see this case going anywhere ...

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You poor thing, you can't help but lie, can ya? Impeached Trump didn’t tell them to "stand down." He told them to "stand back and stand by because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left."

The Proud Boys got the message even though you're too dumb to know whatvhe actually said.

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

Oh Faun, you are actually very funny. You claim that the Proud boys is some sort of racist terror group------------but that Trump is so mighty a president that all he need do is ask the terror groups to stand down and they stand down. To dense, to stop yourself and think that the proud boys aren't evil? To dense, to have listen to Trump warning to the Biden/Wallace duo DURING THE DEBATE about lawsuits COMING? To dense to understand about the lawsuits that are coming and the DISCOVERY period that is going to help Trump and his election? Or the Trump commercials where Trump gets to play Biden/Wallace smearing men who are standing up to the rioters? Don't understand the quick dem backlash to try to use their DA offices to harass the Proud Boys all of the sudden?

Faun comes across as a typical case of indoctrination by the Democrats. They learned their lessons well from Adolph Hitler and Vladimir Lenin. Gullible people will accept lies and ludicrous ideas if they hear them repeated over and over. Hitler discusses the subject of propaganda at length in "Mein Kampf". Things like "all Republicans are racists" and "conservatism is Fascism" are part of the DNC menu.
Great... quote me ever saying, "all Republicans are racists" or "conservatism is Fascism" ...
Those are examples. I never said you said them. Part of your trouble is that your reading comprehension is very poor.You can't read in context and you don't grasp implied meanings.

Now you just sound like Faun's special needs advisor ...

How much time and how many times will He be sodomized before he sees any money from his lawsuit?
I think there is a good chance the parties will reach a settlement out of court.It would save the Dems the embarrassment of a public loss with all that bad publicity.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

Now you just sound like Faun's special needs advisor ...
"My highly esteemed, personal ball-washer."
Lewis Black sarcastic Enron joke from 2004.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.

That means he has a year to file a case. It doesn't mean the case has to be resolved in a year

LOL

You're truly a fucking retard, ya kazzer (there, see that? I did you a favor and called you a kazzer so now you can use your twink excuse to not respond to the bitch-slapping you're about to endure)

Billy_Bob: Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
Faun: It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.
kaz: That means he has a year to file a case. It doesn't mean the case has to be resolved in a year
Context is everything, ya poor kazzer. I was responding to another poster hoping Rittenhouse will sue Biden after his murder case is over. :abgg2q.jpg:

tenor.gif

Yes, Trump is quite the fireball. Not like your guy Biden who they keep drawing lines around when he's taking a nap.

So if you're not afraid, then why did you run away, Kiddy? Didn't think that one through, did you

Yeah, which is why you keep saying it, LOL. And why you ran away. Of course it is
"So if you're not afraid, then why did you run away, Kiddy? Didn't think that one through, did you"

LOL

This would be you kazzing again. I never ran away from your posts. I answered your posts. You just didn't like the way I answered.

People have run away from home to join armies for millennia. Groups tend to be easy to identify, and so the recruit is regarded a part of whatever the crusade is all about. So what is known about Kyle Rittenhouse?
Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old with an AR-15, traveled from Illinois to Wisconsin to join an armed brigade of vigilantes attempting to protect the city from riots; a now-removed Facebook page organizing the group used racially coded language, referring to the protesters as “evil thugs.”

Rittenhouse has now been arrested for the murder of 36-year-old Joseph Rosenbaum, who, according to eye witnesses, was shot after he threw a plastic bag at Rittenhouse. Anthony Huber, 26, was killed when he attempted to disarm the shooter, and a third person, volunteer medic Gaige Grosskreutz, was shot in the arm and is currently recovering from nearly losing his limb.
From the time-frame, there appears to be support for the contention that Kyle Rittenhouse self-identified with the vigilantes, however they were regarded. Too much substance to be any basis for a lawsuit.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 25: 14-30. This should be a basis for some lawsuits, too! Baby Hatches, even, are legal in some Red States! Baby Abandonment, and the prayer, are basis for Conservative interpretations of fable-tenets!)

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

LOL

tenor.gif

"So if you're not afraid, then why did you run away, Kiddy? Didn't think that one through, did you"

LOL

This would be you kazzing again. I never ran away from your posts. I answered your posts. You just didn't like the way I answered.

Sure, sir Robin, sure.

You made the choice to end discussion with your kiddie shit. You can't spin your way out of that

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You seem to type like you are a revolutionary. I assure you any person in the way of BLM/Antifa are not treated nicely. you seem to not realize that even before this people that could would leave living near this. Perhaps you should have experienced it or have your family do it.
Sorry to hear reality is such a burden to you. But the reality remains, when Impeached Trump was challenged on a national stage to condemn white nationalists and tell them to "stand down," he folded like a bad poker hand and told them to "standby," instead because somebody's got to do something about the left.

There is no reason Trump has to condemn white supremacy. He's never done anything to warrant the question. It's a loaded question by leftists like Chris Matthews.

It was like an ally oop play in basketball. Matthews asked Trump to condemn it and Biden was ready to slam it home and say "It's about time." Total bull shit.

LOL

Mathews???

Ok, now I see ... you're not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean. :abgg2q.jpg:

Your senility aside, of course he didn't have to condemn it. He had every right to let people know he doesn't want to lose his racist base. Which is what he did.

Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.

I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. You're so defeated, you need to rely on lame excuses to avoid standing up for yourself. Thanks again for letting me know how much it annoys you when posters use your name as a verb to mean, 'liar'.

You made the conscious decisions to invalidate your argument and go all kiddie poo. The coward is clear, Sir Robin. You turned tail and fled because I was handing your ass to you. So you, run away! Run away!

Nope, you did when you kazzed. Apparently, you think it's ok for you to call others a liar but it's not ok for me to do that. :dunno:

Hey faun .. BOO!

LOL

Slobbers the kazzer who actually ran from my post while projecting I ran from his.

Nope, I actually posted to you. You're the one who chooses to reply only to me calling you a kazzer so you can run like a twink from the rest of my post because calling you a kazzer hurts your widdle feewings. Now I get to enjoy watching you cringe over reading your name as a verb meaning 'liar.'

Yes, faun, sure. You keep running away because I'm afraid. Yeah, kiddo. Your insults certainly are consistent with your IQ

LOL

Here's a prime example of you running from my posts while projecting it's what I'm doing with yours...

kaz: Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.
Faun: I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

See that ^^^ ? That was me not running from your post as you kazzed about. That was me responding directly to your post. And did you respond to mine about Impeached Trump's racist base? No, of course not. There's absolutely nothing in your post about Trump, racism or his base. You instead chose to cry about me pointing out you're kazzing again and run from my post.

kaz: And faun turns tail and runs throwing up his eight year old shtick. Sorry, I am just laughing at you. Can't take you seriously. Sorry, kiddo. If you want to put on your big boy pants let me know

You prove not only to be a kazzer -- but a pussy as well. And some free advice, if you're gonna tell others to put on their big boy pants, I suggest you stop crying like an 8 year old when others call you a name.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

LOLOL

Hey faun .. BOO!

LOL

LOL

Here's a prime example of you running from my posts while projecting it's what I'm doing with yours...

kaz: Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.
Faun: I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

See that ^^^ ? That was me not running from your post as you kazzed about. That was me responding directly to your post. And did you respond to mine about Impeached Trump's racist base? No, of course not. There's absolutely nothing in your post about Trump, racism or his base. You instead chose to cry about me pointing out you're kazzing again and run from my post.

kaz: And faun turns tail and runs throwing up his eight year old shtick. Sorry, I am just laughing at you. Can't take you seriously. Sorry, kiddo. If you want to put on your big boy pants let me know

You prove not only to be a kazzer -- but a pussy as well. And some free advice, if you're gonna tell others to put on their big boy pants, I suggest you stop crying like an 8 year old when others call you a name.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Faun: No I'm not kaz, you are! And I called you an eight year old. Nailed it.

Here is the fact you can't run away from. You are the one who intentionally ended the debate by going to your eight year old crap, kiddo. You can lie and spin all you want and it won't change that

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

LOLOL

Hey faun .. BOO!

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Here is the fact you can't run away from. You are the one who intentionally ended the debate by going to your eight year old crap, kiddo. You can lie and spin all you want and it won't change that

Has anyone noticed how long this quote is ?
Isn't there a mod thread on selective quoting ?

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

Aww, you poor thing, look at you now, running away from your own post. :scared1:

You certainly insinuated I said those things. You said things like "all Republicans are racists" and "conservatism is Fascism" are part of the DNC menu -- AND you said -- Faun comes across as a typical case of indoctrination by the Democrats. So how can I be indoctrinated by the DNC if I'm not even following their "menu?" You should think before you post. If that's possible, that is.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

LOLOL

Hey faun .. BOO!

LOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Again, your choice if you respond to the subject of my posts or not. It certainly ain't my problem it disturbs you that I use your name as a verb to mean liar.

I can't see this case going anywhere ...
Nor do I. I see it as a desperate attorney clutching straws for his client.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

Aww, you poor thing, look at you now, running away from your own post. :scared1:

You certainly insinuated I said those things. You said things like "all Republicans are racists" and "conservatism is Fascism" are part of the DNC menu -- AND you said -- Faun comes across as a typical case of indoctrination by the Democrats. So how can I be indoctrinated by the DNC if I'm not even following their "menu?" You should think before you post. If that's possible, that is.

You just proved my point. You can't read worth a damn. I'll waste no more time on you.

Forum List

Back