Great debate joe....defamation lawsuit on the way.

Hope this "kid" sues your butt off.
Good thing it's on tape, cuz joe is going to say he didn't

So you think that murdering punk should get attention for being what he is?
Joe seems to think so. He’s a patriot that stood his ground against fascist thugs.

View attachment 395383
No he is a brainwashed murdering punk.
If he was actually a brainwashed murdering punk you would support him. Just like you support the rioters.

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
It was a baited question and answered it perfectly.
LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959
You seem to type like you are a revolutionary. I assure you any person in the way of BLM/Antifa are not treated nicely. you seem to not realize that even before this people that could would leave living near this. Perhaps you should have experienced it or have your family do it.
Sorry to hear reality is such a burden to you. But the reality remains, when Impeached Trump was challenged on a national stage to condemn white nationalists and tell them to "stand down," he folded like a bad poker hand and told them to "standby," instead because somebody's got to do something about the left.

There is no reason Trump has to condemn white supremacy. He's never done anything to warrant the question. It's a loaded question by leftists like Chris Matthews.

It was like an ally oop play in basketball. Matthews asked Trump to condemn it and Biden was ready to slam it home and say "It's about time." Total bull shit.

Sorry for the sports metaphor when you don't have a dick and all, Darlene

Case is laughed out...

Ad clearly said "White Supremacists and militia"... Well the one I saw...

Even if it didn't say that... All it is doing is playing a montage over images... Freedom of speech...

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959
You seem to type like you are a revolutionary. I assure you any person in the way of BLM/Antifa are not treated nicely. you seem to not realize that even before this people that could would leave living near this. Perhaps you should have experienced it or have your family do it.
Sorry to hear reality is such a burden to you. But the reality remains, when Impeached Trump was challenged on a national stage to condemn white nationalists and tell them to "stand down," he folded like a bad poker hand and told them to "standby," instead because somebody's got to do something about the left.

There is no reason Trump has to condemn white supremacy. He's never done anything to warrant the question. It's a loaded question by leftists like Chris Matthews.

It was like an ally oop play in basketball. Matthews asked Trump to condemn it and Biden was ready to slam it home and say "It's about time." Total bull shit.

LOL

Mathews???

Ok, now I see ... you're not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean. :abgg2q.jpg:

Your senility aside, of course he didn't have to condemn it. He had every right to let people know he doesn't want to lose his racist base. Which is what he did.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

Ok, now I see ... you're not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean. :abgg2q.jpg:

Your senility aside, of course he didn't have to condemn it. He had every right to let people know he doesn't want to lose his racist base. Which is what he did.

Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.

You really aren't very bright.

I notice you haven't condemned racism. Why not I wonder. What are you hiding?

Suing is one thing, winning is another. Sleazy lawyers are a dime a dozen.
Most cases are settled out of court------------and if he chose a conservative district--a jury there would likely give it to him as the dems have slandered him for sure--and being a person of color if he wound up in a dem area--his odds would be high of jury also deciding for him. In either case--hid of success would be good.

But the added side effect is the DISCOVERY PROCESS-------where his attorney would be able to demand documents and evidence of all sorts of chit---------- the dems would settle to keep their secrets. He should sue---he has a winning hand.

I highly doubt this will go anywhere inside or outside of court. First of all at the 0:03 mark it cities Chris Wallace's question which also mentioned the militia and second of all good luck to the lawyer bearing proof that it harmed his client in any way.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.

I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

And faun turns tail and runs throwing up his eight year old shtick.

Sorry, I am just laughing at you. Can't take you seriously. Sorry, kiddo.

If you want to put on your big boy pants let me know

Most cases are settled out of court------------and if he chose a conservative district--a jury there would likely give it to him as the dems have slandered him for sure--and being a person of color if he wound up in a dem area--his odds would be high of jury also deciding for him. In either case--hid of success would be good.

But the added side effect is the DISCOVERY PROCESS-------where his attorney would be able to demand documents and evidence of all sorts of chit---------- the dems would settle to keep their secrets. He should sue---he has a winning hand.

I highly doubt this will go anywhere inside or outside of court. First of all at the 0:03 mark it cities Chris Wallace's question which also mentioned the militia and second of all good luck to the lawyer bearing proof that it harmed his client in any way.
Could very well hurt his court case. CNN was recently sued for doing the same thing to another young man...and he won huge.

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

Rittenhouse was in Kenosha and was defending property with a militia.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. You're so defeated, you need to rely on lame excuses to avoid standing up for yourself. Thanks again for letting me know how much it annoys you when posters use your name as a verb to mean, 'liar'.

:dance:

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. You're so defeated, you need to rely on lame excuses to avoid standing up for yourself. Thanks again for letting me know how much it annoys you when posters use your name as a verb to mean, 'liar'.

You made the conscious decisions to invalidate your argument and go all kiddie poo. The coward is clear, Sir Robin. You turned tail and fled because I was handing your ass to you. So you, run away! Run away!

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.

Could very well hurt his court case. CNN was recently sued for doing the same thing to another young man...and he won huge.
On every liberal outrage over the last 6 months they have been WRONG in the facts.. And the LMSM has been willing accomplices to foment violence and hide the fact they have lied to the American people...

The only way we can hold them accountable is to not watch them and remove thier funding flow... Money talks and that is the only way to make their bull shit walk...

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

LOLOL

You made the conscious decisions to invalidate your argument and go all kiddie poo. The coward is clear, Sir Robin. You turned tail and fled because I was handing your ass to you. So you, run away! Run away!

Nope, you did when you kazzed. Apparently, you think it's ok for you to call others a liar but it's not ok for me to do that. :dunno:

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.
Felony Slander or Criminal Defamation has a 4 year statute of limitations.. Not to mention that CIVIL suits can be filed for up to ten years... Epic FAILURE...

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

That means he has a year to file a case. It doesn't mean the case has to be resolved in a year

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

LOLOL

Nope, you did when you kazzed. Apparently, you think it's ok for you to call others a liar but it's not ok for me to do that. :dunno:

The scared little boy is still hiding from me.

Hey faun .. BOO!

Sorry, hope you have clean underpants to change into ...

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Felony Slander or Criminal Defamation has a 4 year statute of limitations.. Epic FAILURE...
LOLOL

Link...?

Forum List

Back