Great debate joe....defamation lawsuit on the way.

Hope this "kid" sues your butt off.
Good thing it's on tape, cuz joe is going to say he didn't

You shouldn’t pretend to talk about anything having to do with facts or law. One. Your boi is a psychotic. Two joe didn’t say anything untrue unlike your white supremacist terrorist supporter.

Poor mentally ill trumpscum

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

Rittenhouse was in Kenosha and was defending property with a militia.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.

That means he has a year to file a case. It doesn't mean the case has to be resolved in a year
I never said otherwise. You should exercise your attention abilities.

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
It was a baited question and answered it perfectly.
LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959
You seem to type like you are a revolutionary. I assure you any person in the way of BLM/Antifa are not treated nicely. you seem to not realize that even before this people that could would leave living near this. Perhaps you should have experienced it or have your family do it.
Sorry to hear reality is such a burden to you. But the reality remains, when Impeached Trump was challenged on a national stage to condemn white nationalists and tell them to "stand down," he folded like a bad poker hand and told them to "standby," instead because somebody's got to do something about the left.

There is no reason Trump has to condemn white supremacy. He's never done anything to warrant the question. It's a loaded question by leftists like Chris Matthews.

It was like an ally oop play in basketball. Matthews asked Trump to condemn it and Biden was ready to slam it home and say "It's about time." Total bull shit.

Sorry for the sports metaphor when you don't have a dick and all, Darlene
LOL

Mathews???

Ok, now I see ... you're not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean. :abgg2q.jpg:

Your senility aside, of course he didn't have to condemn it. He had every right to let people know he doesn't want to lose his racist base. Which is what he did.

Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.

You really aren't very bright.

I notice you haven't condemned racism. Why not I wonder. What are you hiding?
I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

And faun turns tail and runs throwing up his eight year old shtick.

Sorry, I am just laughing at you. Can't take you seriously. Sorry, kiddo.

If you want to put on your big boy pants let me know
LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. You're so defeated, you need to rely on lame excuses to avoid standing up for yourself. Thanks again for letting me know how much it annoys you when posters use your name as a verb to mean, 'liar'.

:dance:

You made the conscious decisions to invalidate your argument and go all kiddie poo. The coward is clear, Sir Robin. You turned tail and fled because I was handing your ass to you. So you, run away! Run away!

Nope, you did when you kazzed. Apparently, you think it's ok for you to call others a liar but it's not ok for me to do that. :dunno:

The scared little boy is still hiding from me.

Hey faun .. BOO!

Sorry, hope you have clean underpants to change into ...

LOL

Slobbers the kazzer who actually ran from my post while projecting I ran from his.

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959
You seem to type like you are a revolutionary. I assure you any person in the way of BLM/Antifa are not treated nicely. you seem to not realize that even before this people that could would leave living near this. Perhaps you should have experienced it or have your family do it.
Sorry to hear reality is such a burden to you. But the reality remains, when Impeached Trump was challenged on a national stage to condemn white nationalists and tell them to "stand down," he folded like a bad poker hand and told them to "standby," instead because somebody's got to do something about the left.

There is no reason Trump has to condemn white supremacy. He's never done anything to warrant the question. It's a loaded question by leftists like Chris Matthews.

It was like an ally oop play in basketball. Matthews asked Trump to condemn it and Biden was ready to slam it home and say "It's about time." Total bull shit.

LOL

Mathews???

Ok, now I see ... you're not playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean. :abgg2q.jpg:

Your senility aside, of course he didn't have to condemn it. He had every right to let people know he doesn't want to lose his racist base. Which is what he did.

Actually if Trump's base was racist, they would have expected him to condemn it. Easiest thing in the world for a racist to do is condemn racism.

I never said his base is racist. That's just you kazzing again. I said he didn't want to lose his racist base, which are the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, Proud Boys, white nationalists, white supremacists, etc.. Which is why he refused to condemn them on a national stage; but instead, give them marching orders.

LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. You're so defeated, you need to rely on lame excuses to avoid standing up for yourself. Thanks again for letting me know how much it annoys you when posters use your name as a verb to mean, 'liar'.

You made the conscious decisions to invalidate your argument and go all kiddie poo. The coward is clear, Sir Robin. You turned tail and fled because I was handing your ass to you. So you, run away! Run away!

Nope, you did when you kazzed. Apparently, you think it's ok for you to call others a liar but it's not ok for me to do that. :dunno:

Hey faun .. BOO!

LOL

Slobbers the kazzer who actually ran from my post while projecting I ran from his.

Moron....

Here are the facts..

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
Are you referring to those BLACK "white" nationalists???

How much time and how many times will He be sodomized before he sees any money from his lawsuit?

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.

That means he has a year to file a case. It doesn't mean the case has to be resolved in a year

Um ... read your post, the one I responded to ... dimwit

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

LOLOL

Hey faun .. BOO!

LOL

You made the choice to run away, little boy. It speaks for itself, kiddo

You shouldn’t pretend to talk about anything having to do with facts or law. One. Your boi is a psychotic. Two joe didn’t say anything untrue unlike your white supremacist terrorist supporter.

Poor mentally ill trumpscum
The Democrats rioting and looting are the terrorists and the people shooting them are patriots.

Kyle needs a medal for killing that sick fuck

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

LOLOL

Hey faun .. BOO!

LOL

Moron....

Here are the facts..

LOLOL

It's hysterical how you call me a moron while proving what I said is correct. :lmao:

ILLINOIS: A one-year statute of limitation applies to defamation actions.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
By telling them to stand down? My gawd you are dense.
You poor thing, you can't help but lie, can ya? Impeached Trump didn’t tell them to "stand down." He told them to "stand back and stand by because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left."

The Proud Boys got the message even though you're too dumb to know whatvhe actually said.

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

Oh Faun, you are actually very funny. You claim that the Proud boys is some sort of racist terror group------------but that Trump is so mighty a president that all he need do is ask the terror groups to stand down and they stand down. To dense, to stop yourself and think that the proud boys aren't evil? To dense, to have listen to Trump warning to the Biden/Wallace duo DURING THE DEBATE about lawsuits COMING? To dense to understand about the lawsuits that are coming and the DISCOVERY period that is going to help Trump and his election? Or the Trump commercials where Trump gets to play Biden/Wallace smearing men who are standing up to the rioters? Don't understand the quick dem backlash to try to use their DA offices to harass the Proud Boys all of the sudden?

Faun comes across as a typical case of indoctrination by the Democrats. They learned their lessons well from Adolph Hitler and Vladimir Lenin. Gullible people will accept lies and ludicrous ideas if they hear them repeated over and over. Hitler discusses the subject of propaganda at length in "Mein Kampf". Things like "all Republicans are racists" and "conservatism is Fascism" are part of the DNC menu.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
Are you referring to those BLACK "white" nationalists???

"Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, the self-proclaimed chairman of the Proud Boys group, lives in Miami-Dade County."

The guy calls himself a chairman of the Proud Boys and that's supposed to mean ... what?

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

Um ... read your post, the one I responded to ... dimwit
LOL

You're truly a fucking retard, ya kazzer (there, see that? I did you a favor and called you a kazzer so now you can use your twink excuse to not respond to the bitch-slapping you're about to endure)

Billy_Bob: Rittenhouse was slandered by Biden IN FRONT OF 100 THOUSAND VIEWERS.... Its going to be a bad day when he is acquitted AND BIDEN IS THEN SUED.... Writing it down like this is just placing Joe's head on a plate all by himself...
Faun: It may take more than a year for Rittenhouse's murder case to reach a conclusion. The statute of limitations for slander will have expired by then.
kaz: That means he has a year to file a case. It doesn't mean the case has to be resolved in a year
Faun: I never said otherwise. You should exercise your attention abilities.
[emphasis added to highlight kaz's embarrassing post]
Context is everything, ya poor kazzer. I was responding to another poster hoping Rittenhouse will sue Biden after his murder case is over. :abgg2q.jpg:

tenor.gif

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Mathews???

LOLOL

Hey faun .. BOO!

LOL

You made the choice to run away, little boy. It speaks for itself, kiddo

Nope, I actually posted to you. You're the one who chooses to reply only to me calling you a kazzer so you can run like a twink from the rest of my post because calling you a kazzer hurts your widdle feewings. Now I get to enjoy watching you cringe over reading your name as a verb meaning 'liar.'

After Biden's defammatory ad, there is no way Kyle can get a fair trial.

Thanks Joe, you just tainted any and all prospective jurors!
Oh? What did Biden say that was defamatory?

Please note this is a civil suit, which means it is designed to compensate injured parties for financial losses caused by the Defendant.
Some states mandate a Minimum Damage Award for successful Defamation lawsuits, which means the party suing(plaintiff) does not have to prove monetary damages.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
By telling them to stand down? My gawd you are dense.
You poor thing, you can't help but lie, can ya? Impeached Trump didn’t tell them to "stand down." He told them to "stand back and stand by because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left."

The Proud Boys got the message even though you're too dumb to know whatvhe actually said.

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

Oh Faun, you are actually very funny. You claim that the Proud boys is some sort of racist terror group------------but that Trump is so mighty a president that all he need do is ask the terror groups to stand down and they stand down. To dense, to stop yourself and think that the proud boys aren't evil? To dense, to have listen to Trump warning to the Biden/Wallace duo DURING THE DEBATE about lawsuits COMING? To dense to understand about the lawsuits that are coming and the DISCOVERY period that is going to help Trump and his election? Or the Trump commercials where Trump gets to play Biden/Wallace smearing men who are standing up to the rioters? Don't understand the quick dem backlash to try to use their DA offices to harass the Proud Boys all of the sudden?

Faun comes across as a typical case of indoctrination by the Democrats. They learned their lessons well from Adolph Hitler and Vladimir Lenin. Gullible people will accept lies and ludicrous ideas if they hear them repeated over and over. Hitler discusses the subject of propaganda at length in "Mein Kampf". Things like "all Republicans are racists" and "conservatism is Fascism" are part of the DNC menu.
Great... quote me ever saying, "all Republicans are racists" or "conservatism is Fascism" ...

Please note this is a civil suit, which means it is designed to compensate injured parties for financial losses caused by the Defendant.
Some states mandate a Minimum Damage Award for successful Defamation lawsuits, which means the party suing(plaintiff) does not have to prove monetary damages.

I'm talking about the eventual criminal trial.
Tainted jury!

New Topics

Forum List

Back