Great debate joe....defamation lawsuit on the way.

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.
1:04:23 WALLACE

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

1:04:46 TRUMP

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

1:05:55 WALLACE

So what do you, what do you say-

1:04:56 TRUMP

I'm willing to do anything I want to see peace.
He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
He said that after they specified that he should speak to the proud boys, who aren't actually a white supremacist organization, near as I can tell.

Maybe you've got the elusive evidence that nobody's been able to produce to back your implied claim that they are?
Not so elusive...

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.
I have a question...

If a black dude sues Biden for slander for calling him a white supremacist, can he get some of that Chinese money???

Hope this "kid" sues your butt off.
Good thing it's on tape, cuz joe is going to say he didn't

So you think that murdering punk should get attention for being what he is?
He is a Democrat pedophile terrorists killer.

He needs a medal.

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
It was a baited question and answered it perfectly.
LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959
You seem to type like you are a revolutionary. I assure you any person in the way of BLM/Antifa are not treated nicely. you seem to not realize that even before this people that could would leave living near this. Perhaps you should have experienced it or have your family do it.

Suing is one thing, winning is another. Sleazy lawyers are a dime a dozen.
Most cases are settled out of court------------and if he chose a conservative district--a jury there would likely give it to him as the dems have slandered him for sure--and being a person of color if he wound up in a dem area--his odds would be high of jury also deciding for him. In either case--hid of success would be good.

But the added side effect is the DISCOVERY PROCESS-------where his attorney would be able to demand documents and evidence of all sorts of chit---------- the dems would settle to keep their secrets. He should sue---he has a winning hand.

Weren't the people he shot of his own race?

Good luck with the suit, if it prevails expect millions of Democrats to sue Trump, Trump's kids and the GOP.

Does it matter? Still a murdering punk.

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.
1:04:23 WALLACE

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

1:04:46 TRUMP

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

1:05:55 WALLACE

So what do you, what do you say-

1:04:56 TRUMP

I'm willing to do anything I want to see peace.
He said that after they specified that he should speak to the proud boys, who aren't actually a white supremacist organization, near as I can tell.

Maybe you've got the elusive evidence that nobody's been able to produce to back your implied claim that they are?
Not so elusive...

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.
No no no, I asked for evidence. Notice that those claims of white nationalist memes and anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric have precisely ZERO examples?

A former member helped organize Unite the Right, and then was expelled. Oh, but they're a hate group because they didn't expel him before the event was roundly denounced? Yo, I follow politics, particularly anti-mainstream politics, somewhat obsessively for years now. I heard about that Charlottesville rally when they started announcing it, caught mention of it in random articles and Youtube videos. I didn't know it was a white supremacy thing until the news came out about the tiki torch chanting after the violence the following day. Like most people who don't take media claims of racism at face value anymore, I just presumed it was more people opposed to the removal of confederate statues, as am I. Point being, the fact that they didn't have a problem with this guy until after the fact could just as easily be explained as ignorance of the nature of the event. Also, how closely are we assuming that these rowdy beer drinking bros are actually watching each other's conduct outside of their own rallies?

Lastly, the fact that Gavin McInnes refers to himself as an Islamophobe and wrote articles for publications who have shitty contributers, also doesn't make the proud boys a white supremacist organization. White supremacists post here, thus contributing to the conversation taking place on this board, and to the messaging displayed to anybody who cares to come have a gander. Does that make you a white supremacist for also contributing to that conversation, or would it perhaps be more informative to look into the content of your posts, rather than assume that you're just like them? Being against Christianity isn't bigotry. Neither is being against Islam. There's nothing racially supremacist about opposing a particular religious or ideological doctrine.

Sorry, but this article isn't evidence. It's just more accusations sprinkled with some guilt by association fallacies. Then again, what do you expect from these jokers? These are the idiots that just had to settle out with Majid Nawaz for defamation. Don't take their word for SHIT without the receipts.
Are you on drugs? My link cited an example. The Unite the Right racist rally.

Yeah, leftist protesters have the obvious right to attack and kick people. Defending yourself is "murder."

The dead guy got what he deserved. You don't attack people on the street. And he saw the guy had a gun. More of the violent protestors should get what he got and they should blow away the looters like it's a shooting gallery

Yeah, leftist protesters have the obvious right to attack and kick people. Defending yourself is "murder."

The dead guy got what he deserved. You don't attack people on the street. And he saw the guy had a gun. More of the violent protestors should get what he got and they should blow away the looters like it's a shooting gallery
FOS

He killed a punk who won't be attacking any more people.

You do continually prove the left's support for violence.

The irony is your support for burning down and looting cities that you already won and control

LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959

So then leftists can take it on themselves to beat him up ... because you're against vigilante justice.

Dumb as a bag of rocks you are ...

The irony is your support for burning down and looting cities that you already won and control
Dude the irony is all on you. Are you a robot?

FOS

The violent leftist attacking him is clear in the video, liar.

A tip. Don't try to stomp people with guns. Most would assume you know that. Still, clearly you don't.

It's not like he was hiding it

Dude the irony is all on you. Are you a robot?

Conservatives are burning down cities they control now. That's your actual witty comeback. I'm just laughing at you. How stupid are you?

Joe seems to think so. He’s a patriot that stood his ground against fascist thugs.

View attachment 395383
No he is a brainwashed murdering punk.

Brainwashed into thinking looting and setting business on fire is wrong?

You got evidence that he's a white nationalist? Or just suspicions because he opposes a political movement that you like?
Something bother you about what I said?
naw, you're bothered cause the kid's going o win.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You seem to type like you are a revolutionary. I assure you any person in the way of BLM/Antifa are not treated nicely. you seem to not realize that even before this people that could would leave living near this. Perhaps you should have experienced it or have your family do it.
Sorry to hear reality is such a burden to you. But the reality remains, when Impeached Trump was challenged on a national stage to condemn white nationalists and tell them to "stand down," he folded like a bad poker hand and told them to "standby," instead because somebody's got to do something about the left.

So now you are against murdering punks getting big payouts via lawsuits are you?

Forum List

Back