Great debate joe....defamation lawsuit on the way.

Hope this "kid" sues your butt off.
Good thing it's on tape, cuz joe is going to say he didn't

Doesn't Kyle have that lawyer that made Sandmann a multimillionaire?????

Let's look at this thing legally. The result will depend somewhat on which state the suit is filed in since different states have different standards for Defamation. I went to law school in Illinois so I know that Illinois is not very generous on Defamation causes of action. It's much easier to win in New York.
It looks to me that Rittenhouse lawyers have good evidence for the suit. Neither Donald Trump nor Kyle Rittenhouse are members of any White Supremacist group.
Rittenhouse says he and his friends went to Wisconsin to protect life and property from rioters, not for any racial reason. The AR 15 he had belonged to a friend of his, not to him. All of these facts have been made public, so Biden should have known that his accusation is false.

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?

Rittenhouse was in Kenosha and was defending property with a militia.

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Now you’re lying as that is not Biden’s tweet, it's an image you posted here. Here is Biden's actual tweet which was accompanied with a video, not a still shot of Kyle Rittenhouse as you dishonestly posted.

And again, as Rittenhouse appears in the video, Chris Wallace is saying, "but are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland?"

And of course, Rittenhouse was working with militia that night to protect property in Kenosha -- so where's the defamation?

Yes its joe bidens tweet. His name is right there on it.

No, it's not his tweet. It's a still shot with no video. His actual tweet, which I posted, is accompanied with a video. More evidence you're lying is the image you posted has a URL to usmessageboard.com, not twitter.com. Whereas the URL I posted is to twitter.com.

That's exactly what I said you fucking idiot. You edited out the rest of my post. I should report you.

So you think that murdering punk should get attention for being what he is?
Oh stop with the nonsense....the boy did not murder anyone---he defended himself from a violent mob of criminals attacking him.

He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
It was a baited question and answered it perfectly.
LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959
By telling them to stand down? My gawd you are dense.

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9
Now you’re lying as that is not Biden’s tweet, it's an image you posted here. Here is Biden's actual tweet which was accompanied with a video, not a still shot of Kyle Rittenhouse as you dishonestly posted.

And again, as Rittenhouse appears in the video, Chris Wallace is saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

And of course, Rittenhouse was working with militia that night to protect property in Kenosha -- so where's the defamation?

Bwahahaha Fawn.....you goofy libs and foreigners don't understand that EVERYBODY knows who is committing the violence---

It's the BLM criminals and the anti-fa Fascists----------

This weird smear on the Proud boys is going to blow up in your face.

Let's look at this thing legally. The result will depend somewhat on which state the suit is filed in since different states have different standards for Defamation. I went to law school in Illinois so I know that Illinois is not very generous on Defamation causes of action. It's much easier to win in New York.
It looks to me that Rittenhouse lawyers have good evidence for the suit. Neither Donald Trump nor Kyle Rittenhouse are members of any White Supremacist group.
Rittenhouse says he and his friends went to Wisconsin to protect life and property from rioters, not for any racial reason. The AR 15 he had belonged to a friend of his, not to him. All of these facts have been made public, so Biden should have known that his accusation is false.
The Proud Boys also have a lawsuit material there as Biden/Wallace called them white supremicists which they are actually neither. Look at the Dem Trolls, including Faun up here---------spreading these lies in order to smear and slander the Proud Boys. The dems have their minions organized and out with the smears---------Pround boys need only file in a more conservative federal district to whallop the dems and Biden.

Hey Faun you do know how conspiracy and RICO charges work right? You should be very very careful about your posts and claims at this point regarding both the Proud boys and Kyle who is not a public figure but an underaged boy at this point.

So you think that murdering punk should get attention for being what he is?
You got evidence that he's a white nationalist? Or just suspicions because he opposes a political movement that you like?
Something bother you about what I said?
Yes: It's a severe accusation with no evidence to back it, stated as though it was a fact.

That level of biased presumption irks me. Something about the combination of arrogance and ignorance that always activates my bile response.

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.
1:04:23 WALLACE

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

1:04:46 TRUMP

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

1:05:55 WALLACE

So what do you, what do you say-

1:04:56 TRUMP

I'm willing to do anything I want to see peace.
He was willing to do anything, but rather than condemn white supremacists, he emboldened them by telling them to "standby" because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left.
He said that after they specified that he should speak to the proud boys, who aren't actually a white supremacist organization, near as I can tell.

Maybe you've got the elusive evidence that nobody's been able to produce to back your implied claim that they are?

LOLOL

He gave marching orders to a radical group to take the law into their own hands. To brain-dead cultists, that's the perfect answer by the president who's sworn to faithfully execute the law.

face-palm-gif.278959
You poor thing, you can't help but lie, can ya? Impeached Trump didn’t tell them to "stand down." He told them to "stand back and stand by because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left."

The Proud Boys got the message even though you're too dumb to know whatvhe actually said.

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

Sue him for what? Rittenhouse appears along with a voiceover by Chris Wallace saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

And again, as Rittenhouse appears in the video, Chris Wallace is saying, "...as we saw in Kenosha..."

Bwahahaha Fawn.....you goofy libs and foreigners don't understand that EVERYBODY knows who is committing the violence---

:cuckoo:

The Proud Boys also have a lawsuit material there as Biden/Wallace called them white supremicists which they are actually neither. Look at the Dem Trolls, including Faun up here---------spreading these lies in order to smear and slander the Proud Boys. The dems have their minions organized and out with the smears---------Pround boys need only file in a more conservative federal district to whallop the dems and Biden.

Hey Faun you do know how conspiracy and RICO charges work right? You should be very very careful about your posts and claims at this point regarding both the Proud boys and Kyle who is not a public figure but an underaged boy at this point.
You should call the authorities then. Of course, that could backfire on you and you get locked up for being a loon. Like your pointing out how Wallace says "white supremacists" but you somehow missed him saying "militia" too; Which Kyle Rittenhouse was with that night. So no, sorry to burst your rightard bubble, but there will be no defamation suit. Shit, Rittenhouse will be lucky to not spend thd rest of his life in prison.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You poor thing, you can't help but lie, can ya? Impeached Trump didn’t tell them to "stand down." He told them to "stand back and stand by because somebody needs to do something about Antifa and the left."

The Proud Boys got the message even though you're too dumb to know whatvhe actually said.

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png
FB_IMG_1601537639131.jpg
FB_IMG_1601537633447.jpg

Here is the question and Trump's answer, that the media has spun out of context as usual.

Okay, you have repeatedly criticized the Vice President for not specifically calling out antifa and other left-wing groups. But are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups? And to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha, as we've seen in Portland? Are you prepared specifically to do that?

Sure, I’m prepared to do it. I would say- I would say, almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right wing-

He said that after they specified that he should speak to the proud boys, who aren't actually a white supremacist organization, near as I can tell.

Maybe you've got the elusive evidence that nobody's been able to produce to back your implied claim that they are?
Not so elusive...

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959

ecnhouglq28xsztlqtll.png

Oh Faun, you are actually very funny. You claim that the Proud boys is some sort of racist terror group------------but that Trump is so mighty a president that all he need do is ask the terror groups to stand down and they stand down. To dense, to stop yourself and think that the proud boys aren't evil? To dense, to have listen to Trump warning to the Biden/Wallace duo DURING THE DEBATE about lawsuits COMING? To dense to understand about the lawsuits that are coming and the DISCOVERY period that is going to help Trump and his election? Or the Trump commercials where Trump gets to play Biden/Wallace smearing men who are standing up to the rioters? Don't understand the quick dem backlash to try to use their DA offices to harass the Proud Boys all of the sudden?

This Biden tweet.

EjKjcT4XgAIMNT9

:cuckoo:

Oh don't let me stop then Honey.........you just go right ahead and keep posting what you are told to by the dems and their ORGANIZED smear groups--------

Not so elusive...

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.
You mean even back then that Jason Kessler was trying to stop the BLM and antifa terrorists who were at that point just attacking statues and traffic only later to move on to cities and people after the dems began their smears of the Proud boys? Gee, it sounds like the Proud boys have been right all along and the only way the terrorist rioters dont' attack innocent people and bystanders is when groups like the Proud boys fight back.

Biden/Wallace went to far-----------------now everyone is going to be researching Proud boys---------and finding out that they aren't a racist hate group--but a group of men who have been fighting back the terrorists that are now burning down our cities for the dems.

Not so elusive...

Well, if this isn't the damndest "white supremacist" I've ever seen...

But, according to Biden, he ain't black, right???

N7MNKB7RL3F6MXQIRLNQVHDFFI-1.jpg

proud boys.jpg

You should call the authorities then. Of course, that could backfire on you and you get locked up for being a loon. Like your pointing out how Wallace says "white supremacists" but you somehow missed him saying "militia" too; Which Kyle Rittenhouse was with that night. So no, sorry to burst your rightard bubble, but there will be no defamation suit. Shit, Rittenhouse will be lucky to not spend thd rest of his life in prison.
Do you want me to put up pictures of Kyles "white" supremacist militia as well? Hint: They weren't all white with the pedophile now dead having referred to them all day as NIGGAs and Kyle himself also isn't exactly white.

Oh FYI, I am not a righty---------I am an independent who hates both parties especially the dems.

Not so elusive...

No no no, I asked for evidence. Notice that those claims of white nationalist memes and anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric have precisely ZERO examples?

A former member helped organize Unite the Right, and then was expelled. Oh, but they're a hate group because they didn't expel him before the event was roundly denounced? Yo, I follow politics, particularly anti-mainstream politics, somewhat obsessively for years now. I heard about that Charlottesville rally when they started announcing it, caught mention of it in random articles and Youtube videos. I didn't know it was a white supremacy thing until the news came out about the tiki torch chanting after the violence the following day. Like most people who don't take media claims of racism at face value anymore, I just presumed it was more people opposed to the removal of confederate statues, as am I. Point being, the fact that they didn't have a problem with this guy until after the fact could just as easily be explained as ignorance of the nature of the event. Also, how closely are we assuming that these rowdy beer drinking bros are actually watching each other's conduct outside of their own rallies?

Lastly, the fact that Gavin McInnes refers to himself as an Islamophobe and wrote articles for publications who have shitty contributers, also doesn't make the proud boys a white supremacist organization. White supremacists post here, thus contributing to the conversation taking place on this board, and to the messaging displayed to anybody who cares to come have a gander. Does that make you a white supremacist for also contributing to that conversation, or would it perhaps be more informative to look into the content of your posts, rather than assume that you're just like them? Being against Christianity isn't bigotry. Neither is being against Islam. There's nothing racially supremacist about opposing a particular religious or ideological doctrine.

Sorry, but this article isn't evidence. It's just more accusations sprinkled with some guilt by association fallacies. Then again, what do you expect from these jokers? These are the idiots that just had to settle out with Majid Nawaz for defamation. Don't take their word for SHIT without the receipts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back