Grayson Murray, PGA Tour Golfer, Dies Suddenly, Age of 30

Oh, a 29-year-old NFL player retires because he suffered a pulmonary embolism.

Billy Price, a 2018 first-round draft pick, announced his retirement from the NFL on Saturday because of the potential of complications from a blood clot.

"In the blink of an eye, everything can be taken away," Price wrote on Instagram. "On April 24th I had emergency pulmonary embolism surgery to remove a saddle clot that was entering both of my lungs. As a healthy 29 year old, an unprovoked pulmonary embolism with no further medical explanation is terrifying. I am truly thankful to be alive today.

"Unfortunately, I will be retiring from the NFL as the risk of an internal bleed while on blood thinners creates tremendous risk."

Oh, a 29-year-old NFL player retires because he suffered a pulmonary embolism.

Billy Price, a 2018 first-round draft pick, announced his retirement from the NFL on Saturday because of the potential of complications from a blood clot.
"In the blink of an eye, everything can be taken away," Price wrote on Instagram. "On April 24th I had emergency pulmonary embolism surgery to remove a saddle clot that was entering both of my lungs. As a healthy 29 year old, an unprovoked pulmonary embolism with no further medical explanation is terrifying. I am truly thankful to be alive today.
"Unfortunately, I will be retiring from the NFL as the risk of an internal bleed while on blood thinners creates tremendous risk."

Not kidding. I actually reported this posting. I'm one of the "good ones"...

Deepest condolences to his family, friends, and fans.

It is occasions like this that remind everyone to let your loved ones know every day how much you love them and how grateful you are to them.

Forum List

Back