Philly filmmaker dies 'suddenly in his sleep' at age 45 on Thanksgiving; Frank Tartaglia had been in 'good health,' family says

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
There goes that SADS again but no mention of the V word!

"
"Frank Tartaglia, a filmmaker and beloved fixture in the south Philadelphia arts scene, died suddenly last week, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Here's how writer Mike Newall described Tartaglia's passing:

On Thanksgiving Day, just weeks after his first major film headlined the Philadelphia Festival to positive reviews, Frank Tartaglia died suddenly in his sleep at his family home in South Philadelphia. He was 45. The family said they did not yet know the cause of death. Family members said they were shocked — and that he had been in good health and excited about the success of his film."

We are witnessing a kind of voluntary insanity brought on by media-induced tribalism. These people who don't accept ANY level of evidence for SADS, will literally go to their deaths without admitting the "others" were right and they, wrong. I pray for the health of my family every day, especially my daughter of 28. My wife and I refused the vaccine but she chose to trust and keep the job she loved.

"
"Frank Tartaglia, a filmmaker and beloved fixture in the south Philadelphia arts scene, died suddenly last week, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

I'm curious... In your mind is every unexplained death caused by the Vaccine?

"

Thank God he was vaccinated and boosted.

I am sorry when anyone dies prematurely through no fault of their own. When they pass at a relatively young age, it's even more a feeling of "the potential wasted".

How the unvaxxed are viewed in the future will be interesting. I wonder if there will be longitudinal studies done to compare outcomes across a variety of ailments, diseases and the like. I've tried to minimize my tampering with Gods creation, my immune system.

"

Nothing to see here. You could probably use his blood clots for shoelaces. But nothing to see here.

How many? More than in past years??

Notice the date on the first link. We had the vaccine then.

Forum List

Back