Grayson Murray, PGA Tour Golfer, Dies Suddenly, Age of 30

A 30 year old man at the top of his profession and everything going for him just killed himself.

Unsuspecting people kill themselves. It's not that uncommon. You don't know what's going on in other people's heads.

This isn't a topic to try and score political points for "your team".

I have no idea what you're talking about and I doubt you do either.

Unsuspecting people kill themselves. It's not that uncommon. You don't know what's going on in other people's heads.

I have no idea what you're talking about and I doubt you do either.
You dragged your MAGA Trump hate into a thread about a tragic suicide to score political points. That's typical for a Trump hater, anything to bash the other side is fair game.

Pro golfer Scottie Scheffler arrested for reckless driving and assault on a Police Officer. What the hell is going on in the golfing world?
Rory McIlroy and Amanda Balionis cheating on their spouses. Golf is getting a black eye.

A 30 year old man at the top of his profession and everything going for him just killed himself. This isn't a topic to try and score political points for "your team".

yet you did not whine to the OP about doing so, since he is of your tribe

I’m part of no cult. Covid was politicized heavily by democrats. The democrat cult continues with the projection.
No, you freaks politicized it when you made your orange mangod the authority on the matter. Have some horsepaste, maybe go sit in a tanning bed for a few hours.

Suicide. He won the Sony Open in January. He had just withdrawn from the Charles Schwab Challenge on either Thursday or Friday.

You dragged your MAGA Trump hate into a thread about a tragic suicide to score political points. That's typical for a Trump hater, anything to bash the other side is fair game.
Dude, this thread is full of MAGA's saying it was Covid-shot related.

You guys are like trained seals by now.

When a person has made the decision to end it, they are usually have a sense of peace with their decision
It's weird. because once theyve decided to end their life calmness enters their decision
I've had 2 friends that committed suicide and they gave no indication they were depressed. But it seems like if you are in that mindset you wouldn't even enter the tournament much less be playing at a high level. So sad, so strange.

I've had 2 friends that committed suicide and they gave no indication they were depressed. But it seems like if you are in that mindset you wouldn't even enter the tournament much less be playing at a high level. So sad, so strange.
When i was a youth counselor at a youth facility I had this in my career at times, when kids said they wanted to end it all
I would just say, Well if thats your decision , i can't bring ya back

Forum List

Back