Grandpa Sanders to annnounce

If he came out strong on crime and for science investment. I'd consider him for president.

What about education and infrastructure? You're slipping son.........

True, ;) He also needs to be hard on crime as we can't allow our country to be burnt to the ground if we're going to have infrastructure, science, r&d, education and advancement of our country.

We need a leader that will demand stability and hard work with our investment!

This just process that you agree with the far left religious dogma he spews, not he is right..

So al this to e proven once again you are a far left drone and agree with him because of your religion.

I agree with him that it is time to invest and focus on America.

You mean like the Affordable Healthcare Act that did not close to matching it's name?

Excellent, good for him.

He's gonna start some good conversations.

Here's the question, to me anyway: Will Hillary's Democrat opponents go after her all the way, or will they hold back to protect her in the general?

More than likely... she easily trounce him in Iowa and New Hampshire, and he'll be out of money.

Meanwhile, the sugar daddies of the GOP will keep Walker and Rubio alive for months.

He's the only Democrat(?) that could make the race competitive.
Really? What about O'Malley? Or former Montana governer Schweitzer? Or Bite-me Biden?.
Or Jim Webb.

The media is iffy at best with Hillary, and my guess is they would elevate someone to make it a race.

The only question is who.

Sanders comes close. He's far left enough to sound reasonable to the kooks.

Excellent, good for him.

He's gonna start some good conversations.

Here's the question, to me anyway: Will Hillary's Democrat opponents go after her all the way, or will they hold back to protect her in the general?

More than likely... she easily trounce him in Iowa and New Hampshire, and he'll be out of money.

I dunno Joe, if I were a bettin' man I wouldn't take that one...

As evidenced here even the rabid USMB Entrenched Same-Old-Thing echobubble® can't come up with any specifics; they had to go with an age reference and photoshop images. That's all they got. Voters hearing campaign messages are going to come to the same conclusion.

Of course what the System will do, down the road, is bury him in silence. And of course stand idly by while the Drudges and Limblobs and Fox Noises try to find something they can bend out of context. But the only way HRC "easily trounces" Sanders on the actual issues is if the public is a mass of hypnotized drones begging a TV box to tell them what to think so that they can make a reasonable informed choice of style over substance.

I can't imagine that ever happening, can you?

Last edited:
These are HIGH paying jobs that help people escape the bottom with hard work!

the only kind of folks who have that kind of gumption are Conservatives.
:up:

I heard the exact same from rush in the 90's. Seems like he's pushing the same thing today. People that make these statements, only liberals do this, only conservatives do that, are people that don't get out much among different kinds of people.

Really? What about O'Malley? Or former Montana governer Schweitzer? Or Bite-me Biden?.
Or Jim Webb.

The media is iffy at best with Hillary, and my guess is they would elevate someone to make it a race.

Call me a kook, he sounds very reasonable. What's wrong with we the people instead of them the very wealthy people and now since citizen united, them
the corporate people?

Or Jim Webb.

Call me a kook, he sounds very reasonable. What's wrong with we the people instead of them the very wealthy people and now since citizen united, them
the corporate people?
You are a kook. Sanders promises more of the same policies that have kept this country poor for the last 8 years.

Or Jim Webb.

the corporate people?
You are a kook. Sanders promises more of the same policies that have kept this country poor for the last 8 years.
Really now? You fail to realize the actual problem.

Forum List

Back