Zone1 Grandmother Referred to As The Anti-Christ because She Will NOT Use Her Transgender Granddaughter's Male Name

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm so confused. If God doesn't make mistakes, then how wouldn't supposedly being born as the "wrong" gender be a mistake?

I'm so confused. If God doesn't make mistakes, then how wouldn't supposedly being born as the "wrong" gender be a mistake?

No mistake. Nothing says kids or people can't get convinced of the dangdest things and if you think it is real, it is real to you.

So a fake bridge over a chasm is real if you think it's real?

Sounds like road runner logic.

I do believe that he was being sarcastic because the world has become so idiotic with people believing to be what they're not. I went through that phase when I was a kid. I believed that I could turn into a dog if I really wanted to. Then I finally grew up and realized that it was impossible because everybody else was telling me otherwise. Now I'm glad to be a human btw.

So a fake bridge over a chasm is real if you think it's real?

Sounds like road runner logic.
No, more like Juan Carlos Castaneda. I don't do cartoon characters. Even then it depends on the quality of the buttons, the smoke and the guide, whether walking on a thread or becoming the crow and just flying away to that other land, beyond the common place of normal reality.
iu

I believe it is because they are under tremendous demonic oppression. You seen, when you understand that God and Satan are real, many weird things make perfect sense.

Ephesians 6:12 esv
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

1 John 5:19 ESV​

We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

See how these people talk?

"that's all they had to do" (was drop one letter of her/his/its name)

had to?

She (and she will always be a she in reality) thinks everyone should accept the BS, like it or not.. HAVE to! Please

Forum List

Back