Gracie Questionaire: Ask Me Anything

Who did the voice of Barney Rubble?

ooh! ooh! :desk:

ALAN+AND+MEL.jpg

Have you ever pleasured yourself with a pineapple?
No. But I did with a cucumber once. It was cold. I shoulda let it get to room temp. And before I am beat over the head with this by answering, it was a long time ago!!! :rofl:
I was too embarrassed to go in an adult shop and get a dildo or vibrator thingy.

There's no way this post will become an ongoing joke in the Flame Zone...

No. But I did with a cucumber once. It was cold. I shoulda let it get to room temp. And before I am beat over the head with this by answering, it was a long time ago!!! :rofl:
I was too embarrassed to go in an adult shop and get a dildo or vibrator thingy.

Good. Cuz it was too damn cold and I didn't get it all the way in so it is not worthy of ongoing joke status.
omg...I think I just peed myself typing that from laughing.

Good. Cuz it was too damn cold and I didn't get it all the way in so it is not worthy of ongoing joke status.

But what happened to the cucumber...? :eusa_think:

It fell into the abyss, and was lost forever.

In the trash can. I coulda peeled it I guess but the thought grossed me out. Plus, I was pissed off at it. :lol:

In the trash can. I coulda peeled it I guess but the thought grossed me out. Plus, I was pissed off at it. :lol:

That's good to hear, 'cuz I had a salad that day.

Forum List

Back