Govts & Officials Are Warning of Coming Food Shortages So Why Are They Paying Farmers to Stop Producing Food?

And your point is? Agriculture feeds people and benefits humans far more than a mythical bait fish.

You are the one who raised the population. If there was no point to doing so why did you do it? Agriculture is pumping the aquifers dry and causing ground levels to significantly sink.

You are the one who raised the population. If there was no point to doing so why did you do it? Agriculture is pumping the aquifers dry and causing ground levels to significantly sink.

The government is dumping snow melt into the ocean. That's the problem, bub.

Then move to Canada. Lots of snow. I'm sure some of it melts in like July.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy......zzzzz

I'm a lifelong Californian; my ancestors came here before the Gold Rush. I'm not going to follow the stupid advice of an anonymous moronic swamp creature on the interwebs. You clearly have no grasp of economics and resource management, so toodles.

An interesting fact - do you remember even a couple of weeks ago, "the free press" shouted about the impending famine in Africa and that it was completely the fault of Russia and Putin personally? Well, of course you remember, even the guppy fish would remember it. It turned out that all these ships from Ukraine with a cargo of grain for starving Africa ended their journey in Europe, where the cargo of grain was dispersed. The slogan of capitalism is "Nothing personal, just business." Interestingly, if the US had reduced its military budget by about a third and had 600 military bases around the world, not 800, would the money that was released be enough not to end hunger on Earth? Unfortunately, as long as capitalism exists, this will not happen. "Nothing personal, just business."
So we will continue to kiss the shoe and kneel in front of the snickering blacks in the USA. Blacks who are far away in Africa are only interesting as very cheap labor. And in order for it to continue to be cheap, it is useful for negroes in Africa to starve.

The OP knows so little about modern farming its ridiculous.

Farming isn't independent anymore. It's all contracts and contracted. Specific seed, specific fertilizers, specific pesticides (if needed) and etc. The crop is owned before it gets planted.

Kelloggs, ConAgra, General Mills and etc do all the contracts(for grain) long before the crop is planted. Next year's crops are being planned now.

Swift, Tyson, ConAgra, Monsanto and etc do the meat production. Again there is no independent farming.

Frito lay, Nabisco, even Popcorn is contracted crops. They don't wait to buy crops. There aren't many uncontracted crops around anymore. Just a few.

Farming isn't independent anymore. It's all contracts and contracted. Specific seed, specific fertilizers, specific pesticides (if needed) and etc. The crop is owned before it gets planted.

Kelloggs, ConAgra, General Mills and etc do all the contracts(for grain) long before the crop is planted. Next year's crops are being planned now.

Swift, Tyson, ConAgra, Monsanto and etc do the meat production. Again there is no independent farming.

Frito lay, Nabisco, even Popcorn is contracted crops. They don't wait to buy crops. There aren't many uncontracted crops around anymore. Just a few.
I can't believe I bought a huge bag of this stuff even if I know that they use the worst parts of the potato, i.e. lowest quality potatoes or its crop most food producers do not want to pay for.

0001312001203_1_A1L1_0600.png

Okay, sometimes these tater tots are better than fries, but fries have countered with crinkle cut and waffle cut fries.

Last edited:

Yes, as an independent rancher, I know nothing about food production.
As a matter of fact, just about everybody around here is an independent food producer.
I don't see Tyson, Swift or Monsanto anywhere around here. Maybe they are hiding in the woods?

Why shouldn't the corrupt govt use our tax $ to make sure crops aren't planted?
Of course we should reduce crops during coming shortages that the elites admit are coming.

Did you spot any polyps with your head that far up your ass?

Forum List

Back