Governors have lost their collective minds

Skeptic1959

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2020
I'm from Pennsylvania and happy that I no longer live there. This is not the only governor who is trying to force their will on residents of the state.

Masks at home? Yea right...

If you live there hopefully this is how you think of your governor:

1605704748579.png

I am going to profit from all this. As soon as my idiot Governor passes a mask mandate, I'm gonna snitch on every liberal or Democrat I know, just for the reward money.

I don't care if they were really wearing a mask, money is money.

Buuuuwahhahahahaha.

The laws of physics do not change.... Something that is 0.1-0.2 microns in size can not be stopped by a filter with 50.0-100.0 micron sized holes.... (even with water around them they are >1.0 microns in size.)

1605708553350.png

Lock downs do not work...

Masks do not work. (as show by the 85% of Americans wearing them still contracting the disease).

The laws of physics do not change.... Something that is 0.1-0.2 microns in size can not be stopped by a filter with 50.0-100.0 micron sized holes.... (even with water around them they are >1.0 microns in size.)

View attachment 417896

Masks do not work. (as show by the 85% of Americans wearing them still contracting the disease).
Check out the survival rate of COVID...

CDC Data Shows High Virus Survival Rate: 99%-Plus for Ages 69 and Younger, 94.6% for Older

So the numbers simply do not add up. Their death rate of COVID does not make sense based on the above. It just doesn't add up which basically means this whole thing is a scare tactic and a hoax...

View attachment 417896

CDC Data Shows High Virus Survival Rate: 99%-Plus for Ages 69 and Younger, 94.6% for Older

So the numbers simply do not add up. Their death rate of COVID does not make sense based on the above. It just doesn't add up which basically means this whole thing is a scare tactic and a hoax...
As someone near 60 years of age and having Congestive Heart Failure I am keenly aware of those findings. Due to my underlying condition I am one of the folks who is 95% probability of dying should I contract COVID-19 due to the fluid I fight every day in my lungs. AN effective vaccine is my only escape route but the new antibody treatments would probably lower that number significantly.

I was in for a cardiac stress test about two months ago and unbeknownst to me my cardiologist was infected. The nasal swab test is brutal.. My doctor had it but I did not contract it. His staff did however. They just cleared his office for reopening.

I'm from Pennsylvania and happy that I no longer live there. This is not the only governor who is trying to force their will on residents of the state.

View attachment 417878

A province in Australia just forbid citizens from leaving their homes for six days. No, I am not Australian, however, just about every COVID lockdown mandate the Australians implemented earlier this year was eventually adopted and put into practice here in the USA. Seems it is just a matter of time until we are "confined to quarters". With no one fighting back this progression of COVID fascism will continue.

View attachment 417896

As someone near 60 years of age and having Congestive Heart Failure I am keenly aware of those findings. Due to my underlying condition I am one of the folks who is 95% probability of dying should I contract COVID-19 due to the fluid I fight every day in my lungs. AN effective vaccine is my only escape route but the new antibody treatments would probably lower that number significantly.

I was in for a cardiac stress test about two months ago and unbeknownst to me my cardiologist was infected. The nasal swab test is brutal.. My doctor had it but I did not contract it. His staff did however. They just cleared his office for reopening.
I have empathy for anyone who has a medical condition but given the history of the flu, I believe that is what most people are suffering from that believe they have COVID. Covid was created to provide a distraction from other agendas in place as well as take control over people and force them to live how the powers at hand want us to live. What I don't like is the fact that those administering these COVID tests are telling people they are positive but how do you really believe them if you can't see the results yourself. Positive people are only taking examiner's words in trust and really not knowing thus "false positives." Their symptoms are probably more flu or cold like and not a virus that was lab created then lied about. That and look up the true definition of how a virus is spread...it's not by traveling through the air...it's by having fluids from an infected person taking in by mouth, nose, etc. In other words an infected person would have to sneeze or cough directly into your nose or mouth...simply said...

View attachment 417878

Gov. Coumo hasn't lost his feeble mind. He just wangled a $25,000 raise while New York has a $50 billion deficit during a pandemic.

Forum List

Back