Governor Palin: Would Be Great To Have 'Two Women Duke It Out' For President!

I think she is right. Palin would be a formidable candidate against Hillary who is riddled with scandal such as Benghazi.

And Palin is riddled with ignorance and stupidity.

In a battle of wits with HRC, Palin would be unarmed.

As far as Benghazi, when Clinton stood in front of the congress and said, "If you cut embassy security, someone could get hurt". And now she can say, "That was the second time Republicans refused to listen to a Clinton warning".

And the third mistake Republicans made was to quietly raise embassy security by two billion AFTER Benghazi when they previously told Mrs. Clinton it wasn't needed. The second was altering emails. I suspect that's illegal. But who is going to investigate Republicans when they are in charge of the investigation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pure fantasy

Palin will never hold elected office again

Palin would abandon her post as Commander in Chief after a year or two for a job on Fox & Friends.

wow, you have in for her bad huh?
Maybe she wouldn't of abandoned the people in our embassy where a civilian doing his job was sent and DIED
sad

Last edited:
Palin will never be elected again.

She knows that, so she will never run again.

LOL, like Hillary who started her career in National politics off her husbands back has any better grasp of anything..hey who care anymore, you people voted for a frikken community organizer Junior Senator to be President and CIC of our defense of our country and us...

Palin will never be elected again.

She knows that, so she will never run again.

Palin learned what happens when she opens herself to a free press....she will never allow herself to answer unscripted questions again

I think she is right. Palin would be a formidable candidate against Hillary who is riddled with scandal such as Benghazi. Palin's political record as governor is outstanding and it proves she makes wise economic decisions plus she has integrity, courage, determination and patriotism to make a good president of the United States.

hillary2.jpg

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Governor Palin: Would Be Great to Have 'Two Women Duke It Out' for President - Conservatives4Palin

So...are you envisioning a "Miss America" like election, or Wet T-Shirt Mud Wrestling?

Hillary would be Palin 59 to 41, at the very least.

Bachmann would do worse.

Perhaps the SC governor with Jindal as VP would be a very viable GOP candidacy.

Haley/Condi Rice.... Rice/Haley? Hmmmm

Condi Rice? Republicans would never support a lesbian. And that's not a slight. She just hasn't come out - yet.

IMO, Condi Rice is too smart to subject herself to a presidential race.

As marvelous as it would be for comedy, Palin isn't going to to run for public office ever again. She's figured out that the money is in punditry. Too bad...we need a good laugh and Palin would have delivered. Thank goodness there is still Cruz and Rubio to bring the comedy.

Liberal women are so catty, hell the liberal men for that matter

but don't speak about MaBells Obama's butt

MEOW:lol:

Last edited:
I'd give it to Palin if they were in a wet T-shirt contest or mud wrestling. Debates over substantive issues, not so much.

Palin went up against two powerful well experienced governors (one a incumbent, the other a former) and debated them 3 times on substantive issues such as oil and gas, taxation, heath care, the timber and seafood industry, education and fiscal reform and beat them both becoming governor herself. I have watched those debates and she was impressive and knew a great deal.

Alaska. Not the same as a Nation-wide election. Glad to have pointed that out for you.

You just did.......again. :D

Yes, despite Michelle never having run for or holding a public office, the right think she's "fair game" for attacks...but Palin is being picked on if you point out that she has quit every job she's had...

Oh yes, that would be the ONLY way that idiot Palin would ever get near the White House.

:cuckoo:

Yes, despite Michelle never having run for or holding a public office, the right think she's "fair game" for attacks...but Palin is being picked on if you point out that she has quit every job she's had...

Every job huh?

she didn't quit while running for Vice President
If that is considered quitting than I guess Hillary LOSING her run as PRESIDENT make's her a quitter too
:lol:

Last edited:

Every job huh?

she didn't quit while running for Vice President
If that is considered quitting than I guess Hillary LOSING her run as PRESIDENT make's her a quitter too
:lol:

Running for Vice President isn't a job. The guy you're running with actually has to win to have the job...she didn't.

Forum List

Back