Governor Palin: Would Be Great To Have 'Two Women Duke It Out' For President!

sp+fam88.JPG

Oh yeah, she's just boooootaful ain't she?! :lol:

Too bad her brain is held hostage beneath that poofy old hairstyle.

Palin threads are a waste of time with you shallow and petty people

cat away

Yes, despite Michelle never having run for or holding a public office, the right think she's "fair game" for attacks...but Palin is being picked on if you point out that she has quit every job she's had...

Every job huh?

she didn't quit while running for Vice President
If that is considered quitting than I guess Hillary LOSING her run as PRESIDENT make's her a quitter too
:lol:

Running for Vice President isn't a job. The guy you're running with actually has to win to have the job...she didn't.

She didn't draw a wage so, no, it's not a job in the classical sense. Not did she raise kids, manage a household, pay utility bills, etc... So it can't seriously be equated to homemaking.

If you're not a 1%er and speak to you in high and mighty nonsense, like vote for Hope and Change and I will stop the seas rising and heal thy planet, then they aren't worthy to hold the higher office to be their masters...

So they put in some 1%er community organizer who is now despised by almost 60 of the people in this country and THEY still dish on Palin as being unworthy, stupid, hick, blah blah blah

you can laugh if it wasn't so pathetic

Seven out of the TOP ten richest in congress????? Democrat
RollCall.com - 50 Richest Members of Congress 2013

Last edited:
Palin will never be elected again.

She knows that, so she will never run again.

Palin learned what happens when she opens herself to a free press....she will never allow herself to answer unscripted questions again

crystal ball speaking again?
you on the left have many of those who tells you these things:lol:

Let me check my Magic 8 Ball.....

Since 2008, Has Sarah Palin answered any questions from the press that were not pre-arranged?

magic-8-ball.jpg

Palin is a smart, beautiful, experienced conservative woman. H. Clinton is a smart, ugly, poorly experienced, liberal bi-sexual!

Hillary accomplished nothing good as SOS! The murdering bitch should be in prison at the very least!

Due to being a more likable, honest, and experienced candidate, Palin would beat the pants off The Hildebeast(what a gory sight that would be)! I believe Palin is more likely to fight fire with fire, which means she will play tougher than McCain or Romney did.

Palin learned what happens when she opens herself to a free press....she will never allow herself to answer unscripted questions again

Since 2008, Has Sarah Palin answered any questions from the press that were not pre-arranged?

magic-8-ball.jpg

My crystal ball says she doesn't have to since she isn't in ANY political office...Plus my crystal ball say's, she is telling them all to go to hell she isn't bothering with those partisan DNC lapdogs in the lamestream media
and that chaps a lot of asses, including yours it seems:eusa_boohoo:

magic-8-ball.jpg

My crystal ball says she doesn't have to since she isn't in ANY political office...Plus my crystal ball say's, she is telling them all to go to hell she isn't bothering with those partisan DNC lapdogs in the lamestream media

Let me check my Magic 8 Ball again.....

Would Sarah Palin risk her cushy rightwing media gig to run for public office again?

attachment.php

magic-8-ball.jpg

Would Sarah Palin risk her cushy rightwing media gig to run for public office again?

attachment.php

My crystal ball says, never say never...Only she knows that
But it would send a lot of you lefties over edge you might never survive it..Heads would explode all over the place....and it would it be a lot of people having the LAST

Look at it this way, folks...

If Sarah Palin is the best the GOP can do...then the Republican Party is seriously, seriously, seriously fucked up.

Zero foreign policy experience, and a person who quit the only real Executive job she ever had.

That some of you bozos even think she is a serious contender is astonishing, and speaks volumes about the state of the Right today.

Last edited:

If Sarah Palin is the best the GOP can do...then the Republican Party is seriously, seriously, seriously fucked up.

Zero foreign policy experience, and a person who quit the only real Executive job she ever had.

That some of you bozos even think she is a serious contender is astonishing, and speaks volumes about the state of the Right today.

The best the GOP can do got himself caught up in a lame-ass scandal.

magic-8-ball.jpg

attachment.php
She's making too much off the rubes.

If your backup plan is Sarah Palin, you're fucked.

Who say's she has to run for the Gop?

man you people are so brainwashed into the two party running this country, no wonder we are where we are at with these OUT OF CONTROL fascist scumbags in this government

If your backup plan is Sarah Palin, you're fucked.

no lets put someone like Hillary in there...we won't be fucked then in your high and mighty eye's

Why?

What would be the point of a has-been, wannabe, never-was like $arah, who once did a cameo appearance as a state governor, making an even bigger ass of herself than she does on fux?

$arah is right where she belongs - lying to idiots on national tv and Secty Clinton has better things to do.

Forum List

Back