Obama’s use of executive power faces reckoning at Supreme Court

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
Nothing less than the boundaries of executive power are at stake Monday as the Supreme Court considers whether President Obama violated the Constitution during his first term.

Oral arguments slated for Monday will center on a trio of recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) that were deemed unconstitutional by lower courts.

If they uphold the decision, experts say the justices could endanger hundreds of NLRB decisions.

Obama?s use of executive power faces reckoning at Supreme Court | TheHill

Perhaps there ARE some limitations to the powers of the throne.

No, it does not. This is roolicious! :lol:

• Banned

No, it does not. This is roolicious! :lol:

Fakey we ALL know you swallow everything the Boi King does.....just like a "REAL" mainstream Repub would....but golly assbite.....whatever will you do if the SC bitch slaps the half white king?

• Banned
@ JakeStarkey

You would have the board believe that "mainstream" Republicans support Obama as you do?

The lower courts deemed that Obama was abusing his power. I hope justice prevails, meaning the judges actually read the constitution and judge accordingly.

• Banned
@ JakeStarkey

C'mon c*nt boy.....you maintain that ALL mainstream Repubs should support Prez Cracka as you do?

rooTares believes because he disagrees with the other side, the other side is evil.

I, on the other hand, know their are idiots and evil folks across the spectrum.

My little buddy wants us to go back to the 1950s. Not going to happen,

• Banned
[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

How dense of me :(

You is a guilty lil black boy....that's why you cannot bring yoself to condemn the king.

• Banned
rooTares believes because he disagrees with the other side, the other side is evil.

Nigga please...is that all you have?

Don't need anything more considering that it is you. The far right no longer has game.

Don't need anything more considering that it is you. The far right no longer has game.

Poor Fakey...NO real Repub supports the Bamster...you are black and simply CANNOT bring yourself to criticize your "boy".

I feel badly that it took me this long to figure it out.

Just about every President gets reversed by the Supreme Court sooner or later. It is the nature of the job and the whole point of checks and balances.

Just about every President gets reversed by the Supreme Court sooner or later. It is the nature of the job and the whole point of checks and balances.

...and I have no trouble with that.

The implication was that Obama was somehow different or extra abusive in this regard.

The issue of recess appointments pales in comparison to other Executive branch actions which have been reversed.

The implication was that Obama was somehow different or extra abusive in this regard.

The issue of recess appointments pales in comparison to other Executive branch actions which have been reversed.

Perhaps.

Given the horribly hostile attitude republicans have had to the NLRB, appointing union busters, cutting funding to nearly zilch, legal challenges to it's very existence, I am curious to see the outcome.

Forum List

Back